• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So what do you girls do to get rid of the dad bod? I know that I am going to have to do crunches. I don’t want to. I will do anything else.  I have been doing anything else. I have a cold and don’t feel good but I still did a mile tonight.
      I am fighting size 10 that fits fine but also bought a bunch of skirts that are 12 in case I get lazy.  I still have my beer belly. I have not had a beer for years.
      One of the girls here said that she would train me. That scares me. More looking to into the mirror. I love you all. It is still a struggle for me to love me

Don’t be to hard on yourself Octavia, even most of the hottest GG’s dislike something about themselves.

Being a 14 I’m envious of your 10.

I too struggle with the spare tire that I carry.

Firstly, don’t be too hard on yourself. Cis girls come in all shapes and sizes and so do trans and CD.

A technical answer to your question about belly fat is that ab crunchs do not burn belly fat. You need to do aerobic exercise. Start with walking more, then if pos swimming or running, but don’t underestimate how good a long walk a couple of times a week will be! Plank is a good way of strengthening your core, which will give you a good shape once the belly fat is reduced a bit.

Another approach you could try is to ADD fat elsewhere. Ie leave your belly to be the size it wants to be and supplement the bum and breast with padding – being in proportion is more important than size IMO.

Above all, learn to love your self and enjoy the femininity the clothes and makeup give you!

Good luck

Susan. Xxx

Hi  Olivia,

As said by others Aerobic activity is important. To tone and tighten the muscles of the midsection my favorite is plank pose. just hold a high pushup for one minute every day, ensure you suck your belly in while you do this.

it will take about 30 days to see results.

Paula

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Please don’t be hard on yourself. Everyone has things about their body they would love to change. I know a gg who has had multiple surgeries to attain the body she wanted and still isn’t happy(I don’t think she needed any of it she is gorgeous). I agree with the earlier post about crunches, they are not going to get rid of the belly fat. I think the best thing to do is cardio and dietary changes to lose the belly. Good luck.

No easy answers. Exercise regularly and with intensity, both aerobic and anaerobic. Eat well, control portions. I think that being honest with one’s self and open to change is the most important thing. I weigh myself every day. If it starts to drift up, I make a change.

Eona Oh
      Lady

Size 10! I wish!

Yeah, we all have things we don’t like about our bodies (spare tire here). Stick with that exercise … it works! Good luck honey.

Could someone pass that donut — I mean celery stick!

💖👠🥃💋

Anonymous

Been doing alot Jogging and toning try to eat more healthy foods low in carbs size 8 was size 12 of course the 12 was few years ago.  Don’t be hard on self takes alot work.

I agree. But that agreement might also come from laziness… I’m 5’7, 235#, and although I’d love to be 190#, it’s not realistically going to happen, and I’m fine with that. There’s any number of girls i think are hot who happen to be plus size. I’m good with me, as I am. That makes me a much happier person.

Bridgette

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?