• This topic has 23 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

Just wondering what are some or your daily//weekly female routines?

Like skin care, exercise, makeup the whole lot.

wanting to add some tasks to my everyday to help with my dysphoria and at the same time help me look my best!!!

Thanks in advance for all the help/advice.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

keep  the fluff at bay. Regular shaving. Head, shoulders, arms, legs, nose and ears!!

Moisturise, moisturise, moisturise!

Check the eyebrows in by regular plucking.

Keep the nails in good order.

Primer before applying makeup and don’t over apply. Keep it simple for day to day wear. 

Women watch for mannerisms, fashion, how they talk and interact. Practice, copy and don’t exaggerate.

Any exercise is good but no bulging muscles and eradicate beer bellies.

Eat healthy and drink sensibly.

And finally, be the girl you are.

I don’t have the option to dress everyday – envious of those that do. I keep good hygiene, moisturize and exercise daily. I like to focus on my legs, abdomen and particularly my glutes 🙂

At the office, I do at least one set of squats daily. They’re easy to incorporate into my day and nobody questions what you’re doing if they happen to walk by.

I am trying to incorporate more stretching and/or yoga. Nothing beats a yoga butt!

I definitely like to stay in shape and eat healthy, I take care of my skin and get rid of unwanted hair, but by far the most feminine daily routine for me is slipping into beautiful lingerie for bedtime every night. Nothing is as feminine as that imo.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I cleanse my face twice day and apply moisturizer right after. First in the shower every morning, then again before bed. Shave everything as needed and moisturize all of it. Exercise almost every morning but its a woman’s routine. Focusing on torso, waist and hips.

Epilating once or twice a week, and moisturizing daily then all the little things, my walk, my talk and looking in the mirror,lol. I never did that before.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

I have been epilating too. it works pretty well. I do sugar waxing in the more intimate areas and my face.

During my showers at night I usually go between shaving my underarms and scepter/ass area on one night to shaving my legs on another night. There are a night or two where I don’t shave anything. And to be as realistically feminine as possible I sometimes wait longer between shaves like some GGs do when they are too tired, not in the mood, or have a “who do I have to look good for” moment lol. But something I do do 3-4 nights a week is do a facial cleansing with my neutrogena products. And can not forget Olay body wash (I am trying as many of them as possible but the coconut one and lavender one are my favs). If there are no Olays I like then I use one of Dove’s.

In the morning I cover as much of my body with Aveeno lotion and use a special extra strength foot/heel cream by GoldBond. Lastly Dove deodorant in a Lavender (of course lol).

I have a skin care routine that I do ever morning for my face (cleanser, occasionally exfoliating, toner, and moisturizer) I have recently begun shaving above the knee every few days, I will probably end up shaving the rest once summers over. taking a bath occasionally (makes me feel guilty because it’s not great for the environment but it does make me feel ultra fem) lighting aromatherapy candles and using lavender bath salts and bubble bath. And wearing panties as often as possible under my boy clothes.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

This one is mine

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/the-shadow-that-makes-me-smile/

Over the last few days, when I take my bra off in the morning, I do the old “one cup at a time” stripper routine. More comical than realistic….I’m over 70, with a “pot belly” to match is hardly “artistic”…

“Tee Hee”

Caty.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Let’s see!!!

Shave the legs every other day or so…keeps the skin used to the razor.

Moisturize, face, legs, HANDS & ELBOWS!!!

I wear a little gloss on the lips to keep them from getting chapped.

Earrings usually daily.

I paint the toes up weekly and wear open toed shoes as much as possible to show them off.

Mixture of male female clothes to give a sometimes confused androgynous look. I work a punk t shirt, miniskirt, sandals, and carried my purse to lunch the other day. I was essentially in boy mode from the waist up, femme from the waist down… I saw some confused folks where we ate lunch, lol.

I get the brows waxed every few weeks…Ask for a little Arch, but a “natural” edge. Too clean cut makes it obvious to folks that you have them done.

That’s all I can think of for now…

have fun out there…

xoxo

Rayna

I absolutely love doing my daily feminine routines.  I started to feel like I should totally live as a woman and I have since been doing everything a woman does. I use only women’s body wash and razors and deodorant.  I wear makeup and nail polish.  I wear women’s perfume.  I also regularly use pads and tampons.  I truly love life as a woman

First and foremost, it’s coffee. Then it’s bra and boobs, and some sort of fem clothes. Usually a comfy dress. Then lipstick and my eyebrows. “Edgewax” to flatten and shape them out so I can shape them)
      I’ve sort of ditched the face paint. As it’s just too hard to get off.

[postquote quote=594141]

What are the pads for?

When I know I’m going to be visitor free for a couple of days, I love doing my nails. My toenails NEVER go without polish.
      I ditched the heels, a few months ago. But found a lovely pair of flats without the toes, so I can see my toes all day long.

I agree i ditched the big heels,I wear kitten heels much more graceful x

I try to think and feel like a lady every day and that helps me with all the things like makeup clothes,try to be graceful with your body x

I wish I could say totally feminizing myself, but sadly I have to live most days as the man I’m suppose to be. The best I can do to keep in touch with my femininity is putting on a nice pair of panties and bra and at times even a slip camisole and stockings before dressing in drab male clothes.

Anonymous

Just Nivea

Connie

xxx

Morning route:
      Remove my nightie. Put on deodorant, bra, GG forms. and what ever casual/lazy dress I’m going to wear for the day. lipstick & pink fluffy house shoes.
      Then coffee and cigarette.
      Then it’s off to the wild wild world of the web.
      New to my routine is this sight.
      Then I start waking up. Slowly but surely.

Anonymous

Unfortunately when I am working there is no time for daily routines. Mine are usual Friday evening, shave and moisturise entire body, lucky I am pretty hairless anyway. Sets me up for the weekend.

Put coffee on.

Wash and shave.

Moisturize. First aloe mist, hydrating gel then moisturizer.

Primer and then full makeup. I love a bold red lip.

Lacey bra and forms. I like the busty look.

Panties depends on my mood, thong, g-string, lace full back.

If I am staying in bulky sweater and over knee socks.

If going out sweater dress and tights and over knee boots.

Necklace, rings, and bracelets.

Not sure why but over knee socks and jewelry makes me feel very girlie.

Night bath moisturize full body and always wear a baby doll or something long and sheer.

I hope this helps my routine makes me feel feminine.

Strange but as a guy it was shower, shave and get on with the day but now I love taking my time to get ready for the day.

For exercise I walk everyday and light weight routine every other day.

Alanna

I wish I could say I put on a dress or skirt, but sadly, I don’t have that freedom yet. I moisturize every day, but usually only once. I should probably do it twice. I plan to slowly change my eyebrows to a more feminine look; maybe going to Sephora, not sure about that. I am always careful to put on sunscreen as I live in Southern CA and the sun is ever-present. I have been on a hair removal kick recently, as I have posted about multiple times. My wife helps use my IPL on my back and bum, and I do the rest. I still have short hair on my forearms, but otherwise I am bare. I use “hair inhibiting” lotion as a moisturizer and also a hair inhibiting deodorant. I shave once/twice per week. I own zero men’s underwear, so panties are every day and I like my variety of very fem panties. I often wear a lacy bralette. My wife just wants me to keep it invisible to others. I usually succeed, but sometimes depending on the bra and shirt I wear I’m sure people can tell. Nobody has said anything yet. I have ordered some women’s jeans and will get more. Again, as long as they are no obviously feminine my wife seems to be ok. That’s about it for now. I’m hoping to increase the fem everything, but it will take time.

Hugs,
      Catherine

Anonymous

While I am in my male mode 98% of the time, I have a morning routine that helps me feel my fem side.  After I shave, I wash my face with a nice scented face wash, then use a skin toner, under eye cream, moisturizer, then use a matte primer, then some light foundation, just enough to cover some of my face, but not enough to be detectable.  I then put on a pair of pantyhose or tights, depending on the weather, and then Hi Ho, Hi Ho, is off to work I go.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?