Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m late to this party, usual, but I have started putting lotion on every day. Once right out of the shower and often later in the day too. Then an additional time or two just on hands after washing. This is not at all just for women. Everyone should be doing this.

Yay for smooth skin!

Catherine

Penny Jay
      Lady

Been trying to remember to do this also, a couple of times a day, sure does make a difference.

I’ll second “Yay for smooth skin!”

PennyJ

I moisturize straight out of the shower, then my hands a couple times a day and always my face and neck an hour before bedtime.
      Feels divine, Yay for smooth skin
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Anonymous

Hi Catherine,

I’ll second that. In my case, I’m having to change habits of a lifetime, so I don’t always remember, but I do feel better for it.

Marti xxx

Hi Catherine as Marti says a life time of habbits to change couldnt do this as a young he he girl growing up .. Having a older brother and father around had to be the boy as father was not very much for a son having femme traits but trying to break the bad ha ha not really bad habits just habits to change  hugs ..

Stephanie Bass

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

unless you want your hands and face to look prematurely old, you’re 100% on the money honey.

xoxo

Rayna

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?