Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Ever damage someone else’s clothing?  About five years ago or so I destroyed a pair of my wife’s shoes . She was pregnant at the time and her feet were quite swollen so she specifically bought a pair of shoes for a function we had to attend. None of hers shoes fit so she purchased a pair of heels about a size bigger than normal. I was well aware her usual shoes didn’t fit me but maybe these new ones might . Fast forward 2 years later after the pregnancy they were just collecting dust. I couldn’t resist so I put on a pair of hose and gave it a shot. Gotta admit I was motivated to get them on. With the help of panty hose I was successful. Very tight but successful. They had a strap across the top and I liked the look so I wore them a few times. I guess too many times the strap was all frayed and the shoes were stretched out. She tried to wear them again and she commented to me how her feet must have been so swollen during pregnancy. I played dumb hoping she wouldn’t realize the truth. Shortly after I threw them out to hide the evidence along with a pair of stockings with lots of runs in them. She never dresses up and is meticulous about her things. Shortly after this situation I felt I had to let her know about myself before she discovered my secret on her own. Please share your experiences. Can’t wait to here from y’all

Anonymous

When I try on dresses I always make sure that I take off all jewelry so it does not snag on the fabric and I am careful my makeup does not transfer to the dress.

But not this day….I went to a higher end consignment store and saw this beautiful sexy white sweater dress.

So as I was trying it a bracelet that I was wearing that had a flower leaf design  caught in the fabric and pulled it.

And my makeup got on the collar.

So I just bought the dress.

Jessica

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

I once got lipstick on one of my wife’s bras. She doesn’t where lipstick. Some explaining to do. Oops!

Do tell!

Anonymous

I  once broke one of my now ex-wife’s tubes of lipsticks that was 3/4 full because of inexperience I didn’t realize you couldn’t extend it all the way out of the tube . I tried to put it back together but that didn’t work. she noticed but didn’t say a word to me about it, but I knew she was pi**ed

Kathleen

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Melanie, I have a basic rule that I follow.  NEVER wear someone’s else’s clothes.  If I want a certain article of clothing, it is just best to buy it for myself.  Then if I accidentally damage it (which I’ve done to my clothes a few times) there’s no explaining to do.  My wife knows I have my own collection of female clothes (which I’ve offered to her to borrow if she ever wants to).  In my opinion wearing your spouse’s or daughter’s clothes especially if they don’t know you are a CD seems to be a bigger betrayal of trust.  Of course, if they know about being a CD and offer some of their old clothes (which I know can happen), wow, Bonus!!!!  Stay safe, stay healthy, Hugs, Krista.

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

Agreed Krista. This was before I told her. I have my own stash now. This just pushed me along to my path to self discovery. Thanks for your comments.

Anonymous

put runs in my mom’s nylons and pantyhose

ChloeC
      Duchess

Snagged a zipper on one of my SO’s dresses.  I cut wayyyyyy back on borrowing her clothes pushing myself to buy my own…that I could ruin to my heart’s content.

I put a run in one of my SO’s pantyhose a few hours before she actually wore them. She pulled them out of her dresser and said she had not remembered putting in a run, but did not think i was the culrpit. close!

Hugs,

Ginny

When I was a teenager was wearing my moms shoes and broke a strap, put it together to make it look like it was ok, and the next time she went to wear them, thought she broke it herself lol, dodged that bullet. Love you all

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

As an early teenager and fascinated by all things femme, (but especially strapless bras), when my folks were away for the weekend and left me “home alone”, I cut the straps of one of my mother’s bras.!!!.

I dont count that as damaged….,, destroyed is more like it…

I never wore my ex’s clothes and my lovely SO of these days as about 3 sizes smaller than me.

And I wholeheartedly agree with the comments in this post about touching ANYTHING of your SO’s possessions, clothes make up, whatever. Just DONT!

Caty.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I damaged one of my mom’s panty girdles putting it on.  A small rip in one of the seams.  I immediately took it off and put it back in her drawer.  I never heard anything about it so maybe she didn’t notice.  Shortly after I started looking for ‘alternative’ lingerie sources.

I’ve kept my own wardrobe for many years.  I like knowing everything I wear is mine.  If something gets ruined it’s of little consequence.  It’s very unlikely I’d ask to borrow someone else’s clothes.

In my journey as a CDer, I’ve “borrowed” clothing from others without permission, and now that I’ve matured and looking back, it was a definite no no.

Here is my life of damages :

– my aunt and uncle lived at my parent’s basement for a while (still lived with my parents at the time), and when no one was home I noted my aunt had a beautiful wedding dress stored in the basement store room.  I just had to try it on.  My aunt was a petite woman, but being much smaller at the time than I am now, I quickly took it out of the plastic sheath and tried it on.

It sort of fit, but I couldn’t get the back zipper up as she was much tinier than I thought.  I had a few more chances of being alone, so I kept trying on the dress, and each time I became more aggressive in trying to zip up the back.  Well one day, I was way too aggressive and I heard a “rip”, the zipper didn’t rip but the material around it did, and I kinda stretched the arm sleeves abit too much.  I put it back and never touched it again.

– my mom had an old style shapewear, waist high but long leg.  Unlike shapers today, hers was made of rubber.  You could smell the rubber, it smelt like a rubber car tire.  Anyways, I thought it was indestructible to I kept wearing it over and over again.  Well, it got to the point where it was over stretched so it would fit me and not my mom.  Thank goodness my mom doesn’t wear that shaper often.

– my SO had a nice floral dress, except the upper body was a tad too small.  I was able to zip up the back, but as soon as I made a movement like lifting my arms, the side seams split.  I had to hide the dress and hope she would not find it or ask about it.

– before I came out as Wendy to my SO/now wife, I used to wear her stuff often as I had purged everything.  She was just a tad smaller than me, so over time I eventually stretched out some of her stuff, like a lilac coloured sweater.  This time she knew but didn’t say anything, until I came out and she said she had a hunch as she noticed some of her stuff was stretched and no longer fit right.

This last incident was a turning point as I decided not to touch anyone’s stuff ever again.  This led me to the path of buying my own stuff and if I stretched it, ripped it, it wouldn’t matter as it was mine.

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

Hi Wendy. Thanks for the response. The wedding dress part I found particularly interesting. My s.o. has hers in a box from the cleaners all wrapped up neatly. I used to be so tempted by it before I had my own things. I knew if I even opened that box I wouldn’t be able to resist putting it on. I would never be able to get it back the way it was. It was far too much of an intrusion so there it still sits pretty as can be. Untouched for 15 years.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?