Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I’m in my Far-East hotel room alone in my new dress almost dancing in happiness.

I’d really struggled to get the zip done up to the neck (must do yoga and increase my flexibility).

Got on with the job of ironing my horrid work shirts for the business show I’m really here for.

Iron is old with a slightly frayed cord and seems to be violently expelling water instead of steam.  But still I’m happy in my dress.

Then the water hits the cord and with a load ‘pop’, out go all my room’s electrics.  I am now trying to place the scalding iron down safely in complete blackness and locate my phone to use as a torch.

Reach the room phone and call down to reception who promise to end someone up ‘very soon’.

Only a moment of relief before I realise that I am a) still in the dress and it’s not something I can cover easily with what I have, and b) all my other girly items are scattered around the room!

If there’s not yet a HIIT workout online for undoing a back zip in a pitch black room with an iron nearby, 40 degrees C, 80% humidity, no air-con while holding a phone – I could make one to rival Joe Wicks.

I JUST got into a T-shirt and shorts with all the items covered as the engineer comes to the door to reset the electrics – bet he wondered why I was dripping with sweat, eh?

I sit there calling myself all sorts of things for being so stupid as to think I could get a girly few minutes while I wait for another iron.

Oh well, it could’ve been worse – if I’d managed to pack my 5″ spike heels in my little case…

Thanks for sharing Selina

Huggs and a little giggle

Christie

Anonymous

Ah,,,those amazing Dammit moments…

Mine was when I was fully dressed waiting for my friend Mark to pick me up to go to a movie..I was sitting in the living room watching for his car to pull up when I hear the back door open and in walks mom, home an hour earlier than usual from work….I proved that objects can move faster than the speed of light

Mo

hi Selina, oh my, you had a close call there in many ways lol. it really shows how things can unfold before your very eyes. you are very lucky you didn’t get electrocuted! or you may not have been here to share your funny story with us 🙂

fiona xxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?