• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Many of you are highly capable masculine men (well, partially anyway! Lol)who are good at fixing, building, making “stuff.” There is some guy stuff I’m good at, but for the most part, I’m basically helpless when it comes to mechanical things, home improvement, building, or fixing stuff. It is a source of great irritation and emasculation for me. I have rescued my wife several times when she had a flat (I can change a tire), but I’m otherwise worthless. Lol.

All that said, I don’t care one iota about my helplessness in that area whenever I’ve been dressed up as Stephanie. Indeed, I somewhat relish it. It wouldn’t bother me a bit (other than the inconvenience and perhaps some elevated danger) to rely on some guy to come to my rescue if I’m dressed up should my car break down. But nothing is more humiliating than being in guy mode and feeling similarly helpless.

Do any of you have a good “damsel in distress story?” Am I the only one who feels a huge difference between feeling emasculated and felling feminine? Let me know; I’m curious!

— Steph

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, I haven’t had a damsel in distress moment yet, i can work on cars, but, if I’m ever en femme and I have a break down, I might just let a guy help me,  instead of getting all up under the hood of the car getttin greasy lol … I’ll let the guy do that or let the tow truck guy tow the car..

❤️

Steph

Im not at all mechanically Saab’s, but I can tell you that I would love nothing more than being the damsel in distress. The thought of being rescued by a man is this girls fantasy. Wishing for a dead radiator or something the next time I’m out driving lol!!!

Candace

Anonymous

Candace,

Lol.  Let’s hope not!  I’m worried now that you’ll break something on purpose!  🙂

Steph

Anonymous
      Lady

I have not had a Damsel in distress situation but have had many men open doors for me and it felt wonderful to have them do this.

Sandy

Anonymous

Sandy,

SO true.  It truly is an awesome feeling.  It’s such validation for our feminine selves.

Why women agitate against gentlemanliness and chivalry is truly a mystery to me. My mother and father raised me to be a gentleman, and I have done so with my own son.  For example, when his girlfriend drove to our house and parked going forward in our driveway, which is on a hill, she came in and mentioned that she was a little scared about backing out.  So he went outside without her asking and flipped her car around for her so she was heading straight out of the driveway when she left.  A small thing, perhaps, but it shows the kind of protective but sensitive/selfless mindset we need for men to exhibit in society.

To be on the receiving end of such treatment as our girl selves is so affirming of that side of us.  And if you are anything like me, the thrill of dressing and being out and about also comes with elevated danger and feelings of vulnerability.  So for someone to take a gentlemanly/protective posture made me feel very safe.  And I think safety/security/stability is one thing that women crave — even if some wouldn’t admit it.

Lol… Stephanie…

As a female for the most, I’m one of tremendously irritating ‘Jolly Hockeysticks’ girls who were obviously brought up on farms and can, in the vernacular, “… Run, jump, fight and fuck… wheel a barrow, drive a truck!…” lol
      Yes… I’m one of those awful bores who can seem to bully men (and women) into doing things in times of crisis and need.
      I can do it in a foghorn sort of voice too!

I’m wetting myself! Poor Polly’s panties xxx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?