• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Just to update everyone. I am now almost 6 months into my HRT !!! I have had some challenges and  most of them outside of my transition. Not quite ready to come back into chat yet but eventually. However, this is not the main focus of my forum today. This past weekend  I had a much needed visit from two ladies here from CDH. Gina Angelo and Kristy Buckley are not only my closest friends here but for me, an essential part of my life. It is not often one can really say that and I am blessed beyond the universe to have the support and friendship that I have with these ladies. Chicago for me, is home. I was away for 12 years. My heart never left here and it left me wanting for as many years. I was born here, raised here and I came back here to be reborn. Being in Chicago energizes me , it makes me feel alive. So of course , when you also have Gina and Kristy being out with Darcy, it makes it a life event, which just being with these ladies is always the case with me. While we did our share of clubbing, Club Icon on Friday night and Phoenix Night Club near O’Hare Airport on Saturday night. It was the time spent outside of this that mattered as well. And of course the little adventure we had trying to find a Lou Malnati’s Pizza that had not turned into carry out only facilities. Kristy I am sure will never forget that…….. gotta love us …. lol. The personal time spent with Gina and Kristy though made me realize how deeply these ladies matter to me and what real friends are. I have never had this dynamic in my life. I still have to wrap myself around this some. My whole life I have always felt very isolated and alone and my back always being against the wall with only one option. This weekend, even though before this weekend truthfully, solidified for me that I really do have friends that care about me. These are two people that have brought so much into my life and this goes beyond chat room visits. Its not often one gets such meaningful connections but to have two of them as I do !!! So , this past weekend , not only did Gina and Kristy bring class and elegance to Chicago, they brought a place in my heart . And let’s touch on that weekend briefly !!! Gina came with Cali attitude and style. Men were coming out of the woodwork and some , the short, heavy set guy from the pool table, of which Gina kicked butt at, shadowed her most of the evening. Funny how one notices things when her freinds can draw that kind of attention. Very proud of Gina in so many ways. Kristy had a boyfriend for 5 hours and broke up with him before the night was over. His loss.  Lets not forget that he also followed her around most of the evening . The dance floor with Kristy was awesome, thank you for bringing your sense of humor. Being with me is a bit much at times lol. Overall this was a life event . A life event that meant more to me than the clubbing but the time spent with two friends that energize me and have a bond that nothing can ever replace. Love you girls so much and it was hard to see the time end but it was just the end of a weekend , not the end. kisses Darcy

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

Love you too. I am a bit too hungover to write more now but I am glad to have spent time with you and Kristy

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Darcy, I think it is wonderful that you had such a great time. I chat with Gina occasionally. She is an amazing friend. I hope to someday get the opportunity to have a girls night out, or a weekend with a few lady friends, and have a great time. So happy for the three of you.</p>

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?