Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

We finally got to have a date night with me dressed up. I wore a red dress and red high heels with a black cardigan. Of course now I understand why women take so long prepping for date night! I shaved leg and arm hair, then my beard and finally did makeup and my hair.

All worth it. Had a fabulous meal at Texas Roadhouse, where we were referred to as “you ladies” by the waiter and the supervisor.

After dinner, shoe shopping! Big mistake, I dropped $200 on three pairs of cute shoes. But I needed some flats and couldn’t resist a new pair of wedges.

And then to top the night off, we went for a stroll around the neighborhood to the mailbox. And then came home and just crashed in bed in each other’s arms.

A perfect date night. I couldn’t have asked for a better first date as a woman. Or with a better partner!

Xoxo,

Dani

Edit: added a photo of the dress on my profile.

Sounds like a dream!

Hi Danielle, congratulations on your date night. Yes I found out the same as you when I have a date night, and interestingly my wife said Are you ready yet. I may have said the same in the past.
      Anyway, you had a night to remember enfemme, and your wife deserves credit fot suppirting you.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Danielle –

It sounds like you had a lovely evening out with your wife.  That is nice that she is so accepting and supportive.  I hope this is the first of many.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Sounds like you had a perfect evening. How wonderful.

Hi Danielle what a wonderful scene to play out in our minds you are so lucky to live where you can go out in to the world as your self with a wonderful wife also .. As i have the wonderful and supportive wife just not the area to go out  we have a lot of date nights at home he he  .. We cook together and watch movies and just enjoy each others company as girls do .. So congrats to you both and many more to come ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Dani, congratulations!! Sounds like you had a great time. Hope that this is one of many more to come.

Hugs,

Jaime

Anonymous

I honestly cant think of anything more delightfully than being able spend a night out with one’s SO. Sadly, my (now)ex was only tolerant of my dressing at home and not willing to go out with me.

I am envious, but very happy for both of you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beautiful time with your significant other,,, priceless…  I enjoyed my first time out wirh my wife. It happened to be at a recent conference. An experience that has certainly make our relationship stronger. Looking forward to just the two of us for our next trip out. That would be a special night like yours.

Stephanie 🌷

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?