Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Had a good time with my date tonight we had dinner and then played some pool. Beat him too.  But did let him win few times. After that went out dancing for little dropped me off at home since he had to work in morning.  Walked me to the door gave me a kiss and said good night.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

Sounded like a fun night, Donna!  So glad you can just be YOU!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you Tara starting to love being a woman and being treated as one too.  With respect and class.

Hugs

Donna

Leonara
          Ambassador

Thank you for sharing your night out.. experiencing being a woman with respect and class must have been
          wonderful…

Very well said Leonara.

Diane

Anonymous

best night of my life as Donna. Thank you. hun

Anonymous

Sounds wonderful, Donna.

Anonymous

Thank you stephanie was a good night,

hugs

Donna

Nice.

Lovingly,

Diane

Thats wonderful, Donna, we were all wondering how it went, I’m sure.
      It’s great, you are getting to be “you”, in such a fabulous way.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

Thank you Regi truly was a beautiful night everything was perfect. true gentlemen open the car door for me helped me get out some. Felt really special. Was like a knight in shiny armor.

Michelle Jamison
      Ambassador - Editor

Thank you for sharing your wonderful date night with all of us.  It must have been such a feminine and assuring experience to be out, flirt, be treated like the special lady you are!!

Anonymous

Congrats Donna,

here’s to many more 🍷.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Thank you Abbie hoping for many more nights like that also. Maybe one day could be a real  perm relationship for all time.

Donna

Sounds wonderful Donna, best of luck on things progressing steadily with him!

Anonymous

Thank you Jess hopefully things will work out for the best if do be great if not move on.

Donna

Hi Donna What about the details, we want details The juicy stuff Happy for you for finding some one that you can love and be loved back. So his a keeper I guess? Details

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

LOL can’t really kiss and tell now. Just say was totally great evening.

Donna

Oh yea Donna what a wonderful experience which I too have experienced.

Anonymous

Nothing like experience to make a woman feel special. So love the feelings.

Donna

Congrats Donna!  Wonderful to here things are working out.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice do hope things do work out. Is a great kisser for sure. hehe. Plus feel like a really truly nice guy.

Donna

Dreamy

Anonymous

Thank you Laura Jane  totally dreamy feel like need to be pinched and wake up. But am awake.

Donna

Anonymous

Great news Donna. Glad to hear things are going well and thanknypu fpr shatimg your experience. Hope it continues for you!!

Chelly.

Anonymous

Thank you Chelly

Hugs

Donna

Sweet times Donna!

I love it when a guy gives me a good night kiss, a squeeze, and then waits to see if I will invite him in. The look of anticipation in his eyes makes me feel so powerful.

That sounds great Donna. Hope it is one of many for you. I am happily married but I get butterflies just thinking about getting ready and waiting for my date to pick me up. That would be both terrifying and the best feeling on earth at the same time.

Anonymous

Agree do get the butterflies at times knowing when was a guy  mode and dating woman or men was nothing compare to being a woman now and getting ready for a date with a man or at times with a woman.

know now how woman feel getting ready for a date have to be almost perfect.

Donna

Anonymous

Wow gf sounds dreamy so happy it went so well for you layla x

Anonymous

really well looking forward to this weekend to go around once again.

Anonymous

Not jel at all lol best of luck this weekend not thay you will need it layla x

Janine
      Lady

Hi Donna

Getting kissed by a man was one of the most incredible experiences I ever had .It was totally unexpected and I couldn’t believe that it was happening. My toes actually were curled in my heels as he was kissing me. It made me want him to kiss me again, which he did in the parking lot of the club where we had been dancing that night. Congratulations on having a great time and having it end with a kiss

Janine

Anonymous

Still makes my toes curl all the time. some been out with more then others.

Donna

Yes, being kissed by a man is incredible.  It’s magic.

I have read there’s actual science indicating that the mix of testosterone in saliva when men+CDs kiss (or when 2 men kiss) actually produces a reaction that male+female kissing doesn’t.

Anonymous

love science and feel a big turn on. Guess could change the title little I kissed a man and like it. instead of the other one. hehe.

I have a boyfriend so I know exactly what you mean Janine, it’s HEAVEN!

Anonymous

Donna,

So happy for you. Glad you had a great time.

Kathleen xxxxx❤💋

Anonymous

thank you Kathleen

Anonymous

Thank you Gen was a casual great night nothing really exciting since he had to work in the morning

Saying be off this weekend so making some plans for something more and spending more time together.

Donna

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?