• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am single and heterosexual.

I would enjoy dating. Women are very attractive to me.  I would have to find one who would accept me as a cross dresser.  We could go out as GF’s.

But when I am dressed I make a very attractive woman. Also when I am dressed I like to be treated like a woman.

Would I put my self in danger dating a man?

What type should I look for? Bi” Gay?

Please advise? Also let me know if I should just forget this idea.

Thanks.

Hi Martha Lou. Years ago when I was younger and prettier I had a gay friend agree to take me to a tg friendly night club. He met someone and wanted to leave. I was having a good time and decided to stay and take a taxi home. I was asked to dance by a man who knew I was a crossdresser. They were playing a fast song so I agreed. The next song was slow and he held me uncomfortably close. I realized then I put myself in an uncomfortable situation. He would not take no for an answer. Finally I said I would agree to meet him next week just to get away.

I would say if you are thinking of dating a man be upfront with your intentions. Better at first to meet him somewhere. Do not let him pick you up. Stay away from questionable websites. Good luck.

It just that I make such a pretty woman and have become so effeminate.

I better stick with GF’s who cross dress and maybe find a GHF who appreciates cross dressing.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Dear Martha, you’ll probably find gay men won’t want anything to do with you as you present as a woman and they like men. I’ve usually been approached by bi-men who are as they say CD admirers. It’s a guy who won’t admit he’s gay, wants to be with a man but prefers you look like a woman. Don’t expect a relationship, it’s usually fun and sex. I had someone I thought cared about me and last Xmas walked into our Xmas gathering with his boyfriend and announced they were getting married. Knock me over with a feather. I hope I don’t paint too bleak a picture but I just want you to be prepared.

Take care, Heather.

No. It would be only for friendship and going out together.

Thanks for the advise.

jamme mac
      Lady

That is a trying position to be in, as it seems that neither sex accepts the middle, or our desires. They seem to group us into the ‘gay’ category even if we are not fully. On both sides it’s hetro or gay, even if we do love our spouses. The only thing to do is make friends on both sides and just be yourself and learn how to and who to trust. If someone comes along, hopefully the bond is stronger than the ‘label’.

Anonymous

Interesting views, Like most of us who dress as women and are not gay, the thought of being admired by men and treated as a woman I find a bit of a turn on. So a date would be fine in public  for a meal etc but I would not want to go any further ( I think ).

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?