Tagged: 

• This topic has 28 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there. I’m not gay but want to feel the full female experience. So I have caught a 25 year old well-endowed men who is very interested NB with a MILF as if he calls me. I gave it some serious thought and I think I will go for it

My very best wishes for a delightful experience.

Araminta.

Do what works for you best , we get one life 👠👗

Michelle Dixie wrote.
      “Hi there. I’m not gay but want to feel the full female experience. So I have caught a 25 year old well-endowed men who is very interested NB with a MILF as if he calls me. I gave it some serious thought and I think I will go for it”

Sally x

Hi Sally,

First, I always enjoy your comments.

I have a very satisfying sex life with my wonderful wife of 32 years, but I consider myself to be gay. I don’t like “bi” or pansexual(WTF is that?).

I am open and willing to have sex with a man. I am not seeking or pursuing anything, and I have no plans to do so. That said, just like Michelle said she wants the experience. So do I. I said to Amy a few minutes ago that the main part of my heart and soul has become a woman. I would very much like to have sex as a woman, but I am choosing, as Amanda, to remain celibate.

Affectionately,

Amanda

Go for it, Michelle!

Anonymous

Three things:

1.  That sounds wonderful, and I am jealous.  🙂

2.  You should do it.

3.  Don’t label yourself, just do you.

Michelle,

I wish you luck in your adventure.  Please be careful, take your time, be sure of each step you want to advance, and make sure he understands if you say to wait.  Your first time with a man can, and probably will be, overwhelming to some degree

Above everything else, enjoy the experience and have fun as you find out all the ‘new’ you will find in it.

PaulaF

Cece X
      Lady

Ironically, I am in the opposite realm. I have dated only men for many years and now feel some desire to date a woman again. I am eager to hear what you found out about yourself if you do spend time with this man. Best wishes, Michelle.

Sally, I , have been reading all your comments yours the others I have been dressing for many years and have been single many years.. It took me many years to admit I was a gay Cross Dresser And that was after I met the man I have been with or should say seeing as He is married. We see Each other when the coast is clear
      and this was the first time really enjoyed this man > When I was younger I had sexual realtions with men and enjoyed nSo All I can say is if your thinking of it being with a man Go for It.

Hugs
      Stacey s

Michelle you have had the drive to be a woman so why not try the total experience. Feel and be the woman you are and dont be afraid of labels

Hi Michelle,

Why not .

Opportunities don’t come around too often like that and

Life is too short not to try the full experience.

Go for it girlfriend and keep us updated please.

Patty

Debbie J
      Lady

I guess I’m going to be the odd girl out 🙂

I certainly think you should follow your dreams. The way you describe this, though, it seems like more of a lark. As such, I’d approach it as a bell which can’t be un-rung…and for what it’s worth I’d give the same advice to a man who was looking to lose his virginity with a woman, including my younger self. I’m not saying don’t do it, but I AM saying do it if it’s something you really want.

Anonymous

Go for it Michelle but as Sally said come out and say your gay or bisexual, there’s nothing wrong with it and this is the place to say it, no one here is going to laugh or criticize you. I hope it turns out to be great for you, the most important thing is to relax and enjoy. Relaxing is important to the mental pleasure and the physical side too because if your tense it will hurt. You have to relax and accept his love, take it in and feel how wonderful it really is. I love it, especially the climax, trust me.

Sounds like fun!  Life is for living.  Hope I’m in your shoes soon!

I know how u feel. I don’t see myself as gay but when I dress as a woman I love the full experience. I’ve had sex with men as a CD and I love it as it makes me feel like a woman and I feel so at peace. But I’m not like that full time. I do also love women too as a guy.

I think it’s just she wants to experiment or that when she dresses as a woman she identifies so strongly as a woman she considers herself a woman and thus a straight trans woman almost.

Live as you see fit. I would rather date a transwoman or lesbian.

Anonymous

Michelle,

I was wondering how it went and if you had a good experience.  I have similar feelings as you and would love to hear your experience.

Paula

Your choice just be careful and take your time the first time. I always say try twice to make sure you got it right. First time can be a bit sore unless you practice first. Enjoy I have many times.

Coleen xxx

I’m just getting home from the very same situation! Wow now Sapphire is a true woman I’ve been dreaming about it and it happened! I feel so alive now!

you should definitely do it and definitely tell us how things went 🙂

i have been with men many times while dressed and while some experiences were better than others, all of them were positive.  a couple were even earth shattering, pure magic.

i am among those here who would describe sex with a man as the most purely femme experience you can have.  i always call it “cross dressing, but on rocket fuel”

good luck!  have fun!

Anonymous

Congratulations Saphire , a wonderful time for you , feeling complete 💐💐

Maya Sol
      Lady

I’m not gay but I’m always saying that I should try it one time for the experience of it.

I feel that we, the CDs, are pure custom persons. We are not equal! each of us has different dreams. Some are gay, some not, some bio, some want more, some want less. No rules here.

So, if you want it – do it!

It is not gay if you are being a woman while he does you.

Labels are just labels and do not always accurately describe anything.

Enjoy. Be safe. Be thrilled. And let us know how it works out please.

High girls. I finally caught the man I want I’m going to meet him later on for the evening. He’s in his forties and should be lots of fun. I’ve dreamed of this for a long while and should complete me as a woman. A lot of work to look good though

Good for you Michelle and have a wonderful night!  This is a complex topic for me to be honest i identify as a female so for me when i am with a Man one day i do not think of it as gay.  But i suppose like everything – everyone has a right to their own opinions.  i do day dream of my dating often and while i have had some encounters with Men i have never yet gone all the way – i suppose i need that emotional connection with the right Man before i go all the way.  i think of it was the most fulfilling of all acts with a Man.  Oh my now i am all excited <giggles>

hugs and kisses,

suzette

Amazing Michelle – go for it and enjoy it. You sound like one very lucky girl.

xx

Andrea Jane

Anonymous

Lovely, enjoy and best wishes to you xx

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?