• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I am on a dating site looking for that special someone. I am looking for a CIS-woman.

I have to choose my gender and the gender I am looking for. I have four choices. Male looking for male. Male looking for female. Female looking for female. Female looking for male. I have, to this point in time, chose male looking for female. Should I choose female looking for female? Would my chances of finding that special someone increase with female looking for female versus male (transgender not an option) looking for female?

Ironically, every time I upload a new picture, it changes my gender to female and that I am looking for a male. That my gender changes to female based on my looks is kinda flattering. The looking for a male is kinda concerning.

I mean no offense to those attracted to males. It is just not my thing.

Hi Tina, I had a quick look at your profile and you say you’re a crossdresser and not TG/TS. So rather than complicate things for yourself I’d put male looking for female. After all, a lesbian would not be interested in what you have to offer, to say the least…

Amy x

Anonymous
        Lady

Either way, neither are really looking for transgender

I guess most people aren’t.

That’s no reason to stop looking though. Good luck x

Anonymous
            Lady

That is the only time I like to use the word never. ‘never stop trying’

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Tina,

I would also suggest Male looking for Female but with something on your profile about being either a crossdresser or trans. In this way, you may find the match you are looking for.

Just my opinion anyway.

Best of luck with your search.

Aurora

Anonymous
        Lady

That is what I currently have.

Nancy
      Lady

Interesting, I have no experience with dating sites (yet), but if they don’t offer any options for trans or non-binary people, it doesn’t sound like a very queer friendly site. Is that typical for dating sites?

I think you set it up the best you can with the options given. Personally, I’d look for a more LGBTQ+ oriented dating site, they have to exist, right? I would think there would be more women interested in a man with a feminine side within that community, but I could be wrong.

Nancy

Anonymous
        Lady

I searched reviews and Zoosk was one that was supposed to be LGBTQ+ friendly

rhonda
      Lady

Sometimes you gotta go with the floe and take what happens , you just might find out your preferences change with the rolling fog . If you try something or someone once you might be glad you did

Anonymous
      Lady

I do mention I am transgender in my profile but the site will direct traffic according to what you are looking for. Currently the people directed to my profile are women looking for men.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?