• Creator
    Topic
    Paula Here
    Participant
    Registered On: April 13, 2020
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 176

Hi Ladies,

I met up with Rita a freind I met at the Christmas Gala I attended last year.

We met at a pub in the mall. We sat and had lunch and a few drinks. Then went into the mall for some shopping.

We went into all the ladies stores. We tried on dresses, tops, pants, and shoes.

Walking aroind the mall together I felt like i belonged there.  Were were just 2 women out enjoying a day at the mall.

The sales clerks were helpful and attentive. Helping find different sizes and styles for me. One clerk even complememted us on our outfits as she explained the sale that was happening.

The general public did not care about seeing us out and about.

We needed the ladies room. There was a line. So i waited my turn used a stall, washed my hands, and came out. No fuss what so ever.

We did see a person in skin tight leather pants and stileto heals, mens top and hair cut sitting on a bench.  No one paid them any attention either.

So ladies get out there and enjoy yourself.  The world at large does not care what you are wearing.

Have a great day

Love

Paula

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3473

Hi Paula congrats to you girlfriend to be able to go out with a girlfriend is such a wonderful thing as this area where i live its like a no cant do that here took the Keystone plunge this year and was a wonderful experiance .. Good luck on next outing..

Stephanie Bass

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula Here
      Lady

Just to add to the story.

Once on my way home i called my SO.  Her sister was visiting unexpectedly.  Me Sister in law does not know about Paula.

I had backed the emergancy tansition bag in the car.  I stopped on the way home and changed into guy mode. And got home.  The Sister inlaw, Neice and the Husband were all waiting for me to get home to go for dinner.

I  am glad i packed the emergancy bag.  I don’t normally pack it.  Just had a feeling i might need it.

Paula

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Yvette Novack
      Lady
      Registered On: October 31, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 27

How wonderful that you two had such a great day together. Just two gurls out to lunch and shopping. I know that I love to be out and about with a friend it is even better. Hugs and kisses.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1488

Such a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing that.

Hugs, Liara

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 885

Sounds like a lovely day Paula. I too so enjoy going to the malls with friends for lunch and shopping and rarely ever had a problem. So do it girls and dont let anxiety hold you back from this great thrill

Natasha Inaskirt
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 107

That sounds marvellous, and something I dream of being able to do one day. Tell me, did the sales assistants realise you were dressers, or are you both very passable?

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Paula Here
        Lady

I dont think we pasd well. But no longer care how well i pass.

We are not out but living out.

Paula

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Genivieve Bujold
        Lady
        Registered On: April 13, 2017
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 80

Natasha, I have been out shopping many times. The sales people have without exception been very helpful and welcoming. Do I pass? I think so, and that maybe the most important factor for us all. If you act like you belong where you are, it shows and folks don’t seem to take notice minding their own affairs while I do likewise! 💋

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.