• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I posted this story on another forum I frequent, but wanted to share here as well…

My My mom and I don’t get to spend a lot of time together. Her schedule conflicts with mine more often than not. So when she offered to take me to lunch this coming Tuesday due to her having a short day at work, I was thrilled to accept, providing I could shuffle my work schedule around.

Well, I got Tuesday off and early this morning texted my mom that I’d be delighted to join her for lunch on Tuesday. I told her she should pick the spot, since she offered to pick up the tab. “Somewhere skirt-friendly would be great, but I can dress down for the occasion if necessary” is what I texted her next, and very much to my surprise, she named a new spot downtown that fits the bill perfectly.
      <p style=”color: hotpink;”>I’m slowly getting to the point here…</p>
      I joked with my mom that maybe I should just go “full female” with a wig and makeup, to which she said “I think I would like that.” Woah. Then I mentioned that I’m terrible at makeup and would be happy if, after I’m done priming and highlighting and blending, I don’t look like a circus clown. That’s when she dropped the bomb. “Bring your makeup to my house and I’ll help any way I can.”

I’ve known this woman for over 47 years. She’s never been big on makeup. She’s also never been the warm & fuzzy lovey-dovey type. She told me that she’ll make sure I don’t look like a clown and that she would treasure spending time with me, whether it be enjoying a meal or experimenting with makeup. She loves her son and wants him to be happy.

I don’t get emotional often, but my eyes watered for a good few seconds, after which I remembered that I’m at work, so there’ll be none of that misty eye thing here, buster.

Of course, Tuesday morning I’m going to grab my makeup bag and hustle on over to mom’s…Has anyone else had this kind of offer?

Janine
      Lady

What a unique opportunity to spend time with your mom. She must be a very understanding lady.
      It’s not that often that being able to go out dressed en.femme with your mom happens
      Enjoy your day with her and savor the memory

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

How wonderful, Marika!  Thank you for sharing your story with us.  I love to hear when our loved ones show support like this.  My wife will do my make up at times and has helped pick out outfits. It is a great feeling.  So I hope you enjoy your day with her! -hugs, Michelle

Quick update on the lunch with mom & aunt:

It went GREAT! I had a blast at lunch, enjoyed some great Thai food and really enjoyed being called one of the “ladies” by our server.

After lunch, my aunt and I visited a couple home improvement stores, then I went home and decided to take a few photos in the blue (and much too short) dress I wanted to wear out.

Photos:

Auntie, me & mom

Trying to show off my makeup LOL

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Exciting  to hear , and such a understanding family, just wonderful . A day out with mom would be such a special occasion one I’m sure you’ll treasure for a long time. Thank you for sharing.

Stephanie 🌹

Marika; Thank you for sharing this amazing story. It’s wonderful that you and your mother have developed this new special bond. I hope it has continued for you both.

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing Marika.  What a special time for you and your Mom and your relationship.  Let us know all the fun details.

Anonymous

That is wonderful your mom is so excepting. Please share how the day went.

Robin

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?