Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Day Two of being back to this Amazingly Wonderful Community and it feels So Sweeeeet! Thank You So Much for all of your feminine support, encouragement, compassionate caring & understanding and so much more! You’re all so everything great and I love not second guessing myself any longer. I’m free! I’m really free to be me! Wow! I love it! 💖💖💖

Incase you haven’t been told yet today… You’re Absolutely Amazing and I’m So Proud of You! Yes I am! You’re following your feminine bliss, your inner desire to find your inner lady, to let her be herself and to help all these other Amazingly Wonderful Ladies to find their’s well. “Thank You” 💖💖💖💖

Anonymous

You GO, girl! Let us know how we can support you!!!
      👠Kendra

Anonymous

You Deserve That Feeling, So Happy for you!!

Anonymous

You’re going to make us collectively blush… Glad you’re here and enjoying it!

— Abbie 🥰

Welcome – love your name!

Fredrika xox

Anonymous

Hi Silky,
      I find my inner lady every day…..I have to have my Melina fix or my day wouldn’t be the same. Love… Melina xxx

Dear Silky, My name is Teralynn. Welcome back to our wonderful online community. I had a very dear friend on here before known as Silky who became upset when she was advised not to undergo full transition. I wonder if you could be that same Silky. If so, then you have probably decided that you do not have to fully transition to feel feminine and consider yourself a lady in heart and spirit. In any case I welcome you to a place that will accept you as you are and hope you will feel at home here. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Silky,

Great to hear your second day is exciting and going well.  You’re off to a lovely start.

Alice

Anonymous

Ladies, Just so you Know.. This User was a Fake, That is why it is Inactive!! Things happened today during Messaging that gave it away and when I called them out on it, They Deleted…I have a Heavy Heart over this.. New Here and Thought I was making a Wonderful New Friend…Now I just feel Violated…

Anonymous

Hi Jillian, thanks for the heads up! I had just accepted a friend request from her, and was wondering what happened. Im like you, feeling a little violated…
        👠Kendra

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

to all of you who knew this person, this is exactly why we highly suggest you do not give out your personal email address, phone number, or anything else personally identifiable about you here to anyone you do not know well.

in my case that’s about a half dozen people that I’ve chatted with daily over the course of years, and in almost every case, I’ve met personally.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?