Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am nowhere near letting anyone in my life knowing, but it doesn’t stop me thinking of scenarios where it might happen. Yesterday I was thinking about if I met my buddies in a pub as Marissa and when they couldn’t find me I’d keep texting them I was there lol. On a serious note I think they’d be pretty accepting for the most part, but as we don’t live in the same country now turning up as Marissa would be a helluva surprise!

Family wise I was thinking about how it would be going back as my male self and having a talk with my eldest sister (she is who I confide in most) and coming out to her-  she would then do my makeup, help with outfit, and then she’d invite the rest of the family to meet Marissa.

Anyone else ever think about scenarios however unlikely they’d be to happen, or is that just me?

Marissa x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Marissa, keep your daydreaming and keep reading all the adventures here at CDH. It worked for me, after reading all the adventures here I became so jealous and started putting myself out there. The way you talked about her, your sister might be a good start as far as coming out. hoping for all the best for you.

. Cassie

Anonymous

I dream about it but don’t think I’ll ever have the nerve.The lady I bought my wig from was super kind and if anyone in NJ needs help Wigful Thinking is so great.Carol the owner and Olivia her granddaughter are just so sweet.I’m comfortable right now going out and about once or twice a week dressed.At times it isn’t enough and I do wrestle with possibly more.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Daydreaming is like planning for the future as you go through scenarios that are sometimes closer to reality than you think. Clearly your wish is to come out and, as your sister is top of the list in being the most accepting, then daydream about how you will approach it and then go for it,. The dream could come true….

rhonda
      Lady

Well Marissa I think were kinda in dreamland anyway and some dreams come true sometimes we make them come true Rhonda

Anonymous

Marissa, your story sounds very similar to mine. I recently came out to a family member, to great results. Of course, before i did it, i tried to imagine how it woukd go, usually in the gest case scenario lol. Just take your time, maybe have some more general conversations to gauge potential acceptance. Hopefully you will hear something that inspires you to share with her. But you are definitely not alone in thinking the way you are :).
      Xoxo, Kate

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I daydream about those things too.

Hugs, Liara

day dream of having a makeover all the way and going out with my wife on the town.  Have to go to a far away town to make it work

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?