• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Zoe Davies
      Baroness

Hi I’m really new to all this and only recently found out my partner of 6 years crossdresses. I’m ok most of the time and taking it day by day.  My partner’s parents and daughters have known for some time and encouraged Paul to tell me. They now know I’m aware and we’re all going to spend the weekend together at a family wedding. I don’t know if to bring it up or not or if they will.  I know he’s spoken to one of his daughters lots about it recently as he was really worried I would leave him.  I’ve been planning conversations in my head as Paul’s told me they’ve all been worried about me. Shall I bring it up or wait for them to? Thanks for reading x.

Anonymous
      Lady

Good morning Zoe. I will throw in my .02$ worth here. My wife has worried what others may think or say over the years and what I have told her is treat it like a giant nothing!  If it does come up just simply say,  yes I know and don’t care, it is who they are and part of what makes them special and so what. Any time a discussion becomes more then people read more into every comment made. If you love each other and you are comfortable with who your partner is then… who care how they dress?  Give them nothing to worry over or second guess but I wouldn’t start the conversation, just leave it nowhere to go other than, yep I know and so what. I wish you the best of luck with “the family” and whatever conversations may come.

🍷C

Leah
      Baroness

I would not worry about it.  What you and your partner do behind closed doors is NONE of their business. I would not bring it up, but I would also anticipate questions they may have and defer them to him if he chooses o answer them.

Anonymous
      Lady

Zoe I hope everything went OK?  I wanted to follow up and see. Take care.

🍷C

Zoe Davies
        Baroness

Hiya lovely thank you for thinking of me. In the end it went absolutely fine and nothing to worry about 😊 nothing was directly said but I had lots of hugs and his parents and daughters both asked me if I was ok and if me and Paul were ok. We also had lots of lovely comments about how good we are together/made for each other etc which was nice x.

Anonymous
          Lady

Thanks for the update. I am so glad it went well and so happy you are accepting and understanding. Not everyone is and his family is awesome for supporting him and caring about you both. Good luck with your future and your lives together.

🍷C

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?