Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I made the decision to Come-Out quite some time ago, but it was really only about 6 months ago that I truly came to the realization that I was a female with a male exterior. After MANY countless discussions with my now semi-retired family physician, he pushed me heavily (more like a proverbial swift kick in the ass) to start my transitional life. Part of this included a blood test to confirm what my Doctor suspected.

I have what is called Klinefelter Syndrome. It affects around 1 in every 660 males. Being a rather rare and largely untested condition where I was born with an extra X chromosome. Having shared my Gestation with what my now long retired pediatrician called “The Disappearing Twin” he suspected this early on and it is actually noted in my medical file from the spring of 1965. All things aside along with known symptoms and… and… and… etc, Fast Forward to the Autumn of 2020 when I received the results of the genetics test. Shock – 100%… How all the pieces fit together.

So, here I am now… Female inside a Male Exterior. It all fits, excepting I have a fully functional and slightly above average sized (ahem) that is wholly proportionate to my height of 6’5 & weight of 220lbs, along with very small breast buds that never blossomed to more than average sized male pectorals. I have the classic Broad Hips and I still have a somewhat slimmer muscle tone than my XY genetic siblings, that is associated with Klinefelter Syndrome. I am as blond as blond can possibly be, and never really was able to grow a beard or moustache properly until I was in my late 30’s. I have LONG legs, being 36 inches from crotch to ankle, and the matching 34 inch arm sleeve length as well.

Fast Forward to Present Day… My Semi-Retired Family Physician received my complete medical file from the Armed Forces Archives, where I Served Continuously from July 1981 until August 2004, and he came to the conclusion that my crossdressing over the past 20 odd years MAY (and very loosely conveyed), subconsciously be the Girl Inside wanting to be seen.

So, long story short… what does this all mean to the “Girl Inside”? I am so glad you asked. Short Answer — The Girl Wants OUT! **L O L**.

So, my question now is for all you Genetic Girls out there (and yes, I whole heatedly ask that all you other girls, respect the rules and refrain from participating) is about BREASTS. I do have semi-formed and quite small breast buds lurking beneath both of my nipples. The surrounding areola is soft to the touch and I have EXTREMELY sensitive nipples too. So, all other things aside (being Medical Supervision and Counseling – which incidentally I do have for those inquiring minds), what can I expect to feel, sense and notice in the very beginning, as I make an honest effort to:

Get the HOOTERS to start growing beyond their presently dormant state?

Think back to your own pubescence and share both your positive and your negative memories of your transition from Girl to Woman. I suspect that I may be in for more than I bargained for by asking… but it never hurts to ask, and the worst that is going to happen is getting a flurry of messages, that I can’t keep up with responding to.

Many Thanks You’s in Advance.
      Jo

Hello Johanez and Happy Friday!

I would love to give my insight on your question.  I am 52 years old so I developed quite a while ago, lol!  I do remember them taking too long to fully come in, so be patient.  Sometimes my chest ached, like growing pains if I can think of any way to describe it.  I had the same aching when I became pregnant.  If you have really sensitive nipples (like myself), wear a sports bra or put some padding between lace and your skin.

I am a GG with implants.  If I could give just one piece of advice to anyone… trans or GG, SKIP the implants!  Take the hormones (bio-identical!), wear the breast plate, or buy a push-up bra… just don’t implant toxic bags into your body.  I am due to have mine explanted in January and I can’t wait!!  Like hundreds of my sisters, they are making us sick.  Natural is in now 😊

Most importantly, listen to your body and enjoy it!  I wish you all the happiness on your NEW YOU!  

WifeofChristine:
        Thank you for your reply! I have chosen (with my Doctor’s approval) to try an herbal approach to have the “Twins” make an appearance… other than my time spent making my own capsules of the chosen herbal extract… I am presently in my 1st week of a 12 week trial. I guess the proof will be in the future.

Jo

Just a quick update… Presently nearing the end of week 7 of my supplements trial. I have not much to report, except being very… ahem… Pointy, puffy and slightly swollen. I guess another 5 weeks to determine if anything is happening (or starting beyond what is already there).

Toodles!

Hello Ladies!

Ok, a quick update… it is week 10 of my 12 week trial, and so far I have a very well defined tanner stage 2 and have gained 1 inch bust circumference. This small leap is due mostly to my breast buds awakening from their long dormancy. My areola are puffy and my nipples are pointed… it seems that they are ALWAYS in a “Highbeam” state… lol.

More to follow, I am sure, but that’s all for now.
      Jo

Okies… just a quick update.

Its week 12 of my supplements trial… My doctor wants me to take a short break after this, before we “Fine Tune” things. So far I have noticed a few things, but nothing substantial. As it has been noted in the replies… It takes time for things to get going. I am patient and willing to try another 12 weeks with a modified Supplements Regiment, if it means that I won’t be filling the pockets of Big Pharma. My Doctor likes this idea too, so we’re going to continue after he’s consulted with an Herbalist.

In the mean time, I will try to stay positive and remain focused on my goal, which is to have a bounty of softer skin and fuller bustline… maybe even more noticeable curves all over.

More to follow… **Huggles**
      Jo

Okies… just a short update on the Supplements Trial.

Week 12 completed, all is balanced nicely as my doctor has described it. He has consulted with an herbalist, and it was recommended to add one more supplement to my cocktail. I will finish out this week and the next maintaining my current dosages and schedule until the newer supplement arrives. Once ready with a small stockpile of capsules, my doctor wants to try bit of a change-up with the newer supplement as far as scheduling and dosage while I get tests to make sure everything stays within range… The it will be a “Green Light” on phase II, another 12 weeks with careful monitoring and of course an examination once a week.

If all goes well… start date for Phase II will be 2nd January 2022… Wish me Luck!
      Jo

Just a quick update and a timeline of sorts…

It is phase II of my supplements trial, with the addition of two supplements into the mix. with the inclusion of my doctor consulting an Herbalist, it has been decided that another 12 weeks, with monitoring and adjustments, will be needed to find out if this is the correct mix.

Physically, all is proceeding at a pace not uncommon to adolescence. With the encouragement of my sisters, aunts & multitude of cousins, I am most certainly looking forward to experiencing the “Family Curse” is it truly decides to take a firm hold… but like anything else, there are no absolute guarantees, as my “Experienced” relatives have so quaintly described to me in detail. (LOL).

Phase I brought forth alot of wishful thinking, (albeit perhaps more than biology may permit) but with only one week into Phase II, I am already beginning to see physical changes starting to emerge. As I have been so eloquently informed, change will happen… just that it will not all happen at once, but it will happen eventually.

So, onward I must go… one step at a time.
      Jo.

Phase II Update

Well, hello once again! With my latest check-up, I’d like to share some “Developments” as I now evolve further into the second phase of my supplements trial. The “Girls” have begun to sprout and while I am pleasantly surprised, the constant ache is at times quite discomforting.

As I am sure some of you GG’s can totally relate to my first time experience, please refrain from any finger or elbow jabs in my general direction… Just the thought of being poked is enough to give me flashes images of what it must have been like to endure this as a teenager, let alone as a mature adult. The only “Pointing” at this point should be the “Girls”. LOL.

Ok… More to follow as things progress. Please LIKE & Subscribe, and don’t forget to hit the Notification Bell, so you don’t miss when I post my next update.

Jo

Okies… Timeline is now 7 months into my Supplements Trial:

*Disclaimer* – Yes, I am under a Doctor’s Supervised Alternative to Big Pharma Hormone Replacement Therapy… DO NOT attempt to do this without proper supervision!

OK, Phase II is done and entering week 2 of Phase III. My doctor has consulted with an Herbalist and we have decided to change up things by adding White Peony, deleting Milk Thistle and using Fenugreek powder as a tincture twice a day.

So far, I have experienced periods of sensations that range from a constant mild tingling feeling to an almost constant throbbing feeling  in my breasts. The areola have become puffy and raised and the underlying tissue have become slightly swollen in an almost enduring period of torture (LOL).

Ok, what does this mean as far as a tape measure is concerned?
      Bust; 45 inches… Band; 41.5 inches… Bra size; 42C – and yes, they are a full cup.

What does this mean to me? **SURPRISE** Baby got Boobs! (LOL).

Now let us put this into persepctive for being a “Plus Size” girl, that is Very Tall. In one word… Proportionate, since I am 45 – 34 – 43. I am quite please with my development, with what can be best described as having a pair of cupcakes sitting on a double sized serving platter, where previously was only a pair of flap jacks on the same tray. While the measuring tape doesn’t lie, the optical illusion remains. (LOL).

I will once again return you, to your regularly scheduled programming.
      *Huggles* Jo

Heya Ladies!
      Just a quick update on things, with another month gone by and summer fast approaching. My Supplements Trial is proceeding with what my doctor describes as “Normal Progress”… I guess that’s a good thing. The combination of supplements and dosages are doing what they need to be doing to have me grow my own breasts naturally, without the involvement of Big Pharma. As with most things, slow and steady wins the race… LOL.

I am very much looking forward to shorts & tank-top weather!

*Huggles* Jo

Hello Ladies!

It has been a while since my last update… My doctor has recently decided that the herbals are doing a good job of enhancing my feminine traits, and I am now ready to benefit fully from a prescribed Hormone Therapy… so, I have added Oestrogel (Estradiol) to my daily regiment. I am now a full three (3) weeks into this latest changes, while still strictly maintaining my Herbal Supplements.

To say that I have sore breasts is an understatement… lol. I have a constant discomfort,that I find is lessened to some extent by wearing a firm support bra every day… It sure wasn’t easy finding a properly fitting bra, but I did it! The matching panties are quite comfy too.

I am sure there are a few ladies who remember this time in their feminine development.

Mwah! Jo

Anonymous

And now you know the purpose of training bras, giving the sprouting girls a touch of comfort. So, what size bra did you buy? When the sensitivity calms down, you can get the flimsy, lacy kinds.

I can’t recall how long that extreme sensitivity lasts, we did raise a daughter as a recent experience, it will go away even when breasts continue to grow.

You won’t suffer, like most GG’s, monthly sensitivity or during pregnancy. Just saying.

Enjoy your boobies!

Eileen

Hello Ladies!

I felt it was once again time for another update. My Doctor & Herbalist have both agreed that I am doing well and my development during my transition is on par with a pubescent female. These changes are both a delight while also being a major inconvenience, with the almost incessant discomfort. I have begun taking great care to be fully aware of my immediate surroundings… because it can be excruciating when I bump into things. For the most part, my girls are well behaved while they are firmly imprisoned everyday, but accidents do happen from time to time. I have learned a few new words to express myself… LOL.

What does this mean moving forward? I am glad you have asked…
      My daily regiment of herbals are now supplemental to my prescription of Estadiol. I seem to be maintaining a good balance with the usual “Spurts” of natural augmentation progressing with my bust slowly being more noticeable. I am the most comfortable with a lightly padded size 42B brassiere, although the cups seem to be slowly approaching the point of overflowing. I guess I am enjoying a degree of both comfort and modesty… then sometimes being a bit naughty when I choose to wear a tight tee-shirt… LOL

Isn’t being a bit naughty part of being feminine? HE HE HE !

OK… enough for now and more to follow again soon.
      Jo

Anonymous

How wonderful you’re enjoying having natual breasts! It’s only been a year, not much time as a young girl might experience sensitivity. A 42C is a nice size, are you hoping for much more?

Being genetically blessed/cursed, I will probably end up with a big bust. I guess time will tell how big I will be.

Jo

Anonymous

Overfilling a D cup in High School myself. A blessed curse indeed.

Heya Ladies!

It has been a while since I did an update, so here I am a full 9 months into my “Transition” and in particular HRT. So, what’s been going on? I’m glad you asked!

While there has been “developments”, for the most part I feel that things are happening slowly… but at the same time, I have noticed a few changes. The Boobies are filling out… lol. While I have not achieved what I could consider to be my “Ideal” size, I have achieved some noticeable changes. Gawd! Do boobs ever stop feeling like I have a constant “Itch” that I feel the constant need to scratch? lol…

Anyway, by putting things into perspective does help avoid a marked level of dysphoria, I am glad that each new day puts another foot forward on my transitional journey.

More to follow!…

Cheers, Jo

Eileen:
      Many thanks for your reply… I was also on the receiving end of many incidents involving the less than appropriate adolescent male bravado. Being the target was never any fun, but the girls most certainly appreciated the diversion of attention from them. I had to wear what resembled a Girdle (from under the arms to waist) in Junior High, but was actually a brace because of scoliosis… so yes, I can totally relate about the elbow jabs in the chest.

Jo

I am a well defined Tanner stage 2 at this point. not much more than that.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?