Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      RachelAnn
      Lady

Dear Genetic girls,

I joined this site almost two years ago. I had found it via Pinterest, actually through Vanessa law, and after lurking anonymously for a time realized it was a safe place to interact.  This is the only site I have interacted and continue to interact with other cross dressers.
      At that time when I first joined there was no “dear genetic girls” section.  Another member stated to the mods at the time that  it would be a good idea to add the section and thus it was added.
      I’m sure most of you are familiar with the pinkfog phrase we often use to describe our mindset when the dressing compulsion takes hold.  Mine is very sporadic and usually ramps up in the winter months.  I check the site fairly regularly when the fog is not as thick, but rarely interact unless something sparks my interest.

The reason for my post here today is not that I have a question, but to offer at least my support for you being here if there are any of you left in light of recent happenings.  Your offerings have always provided great value to the site and I hope you continue to do so.  I took the time to read through several past posts by GG members here and saw nothing but truth and attempts to help.  Sometimes posts weren’t as tactful as some would like, but I believe the intent was pure at its core. What some of you have said regarding their spouse is very much in line with almost everything I have read on spouses reactions to our dressing and should be taken seriously by any cross dresser wondering how to approach their spouse in the subject.
      If we believe marriage is a partnership, our SO’s feelings absolutely need to be validated in our responses to them, and the earlier we do so the better.  I myself would much rather have my SO in my life then push something on her she is not comfortable with.  I don’t need to go into every detail on that here, but we have a understanding that I cannot change how she feels and she cannot change how I feel, but we make it work for each of us together and with the each other’s support.

Again, I want to thank all or any of you that take the time to offer your perspective here.  I for one greatly appreciate it.

i should add I’m not posting this to start more arguments or call anyone out, but rather offer my support to the GG’s that are here or were here while acknowledging recent events.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by RachelAnn.
      • This topic was modified 3 years ago by RachelAnn.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?