Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Deanna Lund
      Duchess

PROJECT UNITY has encountered some truly intriguing possibilities. A number of businesses are venturing into space tourism and we are in the process of confirming that they will be accepting of members of the transgender community.

Space tourism opportunities range from visits to the ISS (International Space Station-as of this time, 9/2019, only offered by the Russians with plans for NASA to begin tourist flights in 2020), to other orbiting hotels and even a planned tourist trip around the moon.

The moon trip is called #dearMoon Project and is being financed by Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa. The plan is for the flight to happen sometime in the next five years with Maezawa being accompanied by several artists, as his guests, and two crew flying in SpaceX’s Starship powered by their BFR (Big Falcon Rocket-though I suspect privately they use a different word where Falcon appears). The trip is planned to take six days.

My question is, if you were invited would you go on the trip?

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DearMoon_project

Shear lunacy Deanna,

I did think Lt. Uhuras uniform was quite fetching though 🙂

Sally x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?