Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hamilton
      Lady

Hi I am Debbie I’ve been crossdressing for roughly 20 years. My marriage ended when my wife saw me dressed up. I’ve had depression and mental health issues over it but dressing up helps me deal with it as I feel I am s different person

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Debbie, I am so sorry that has happened. My wife and I are struggling through my transition plan and are separating indefinitely, but not mainly from my coming out last summer. I waited until a month before our 40th anniversary, and she had no clue I was a sometimes crossdresser.

I agree with you that we are better when our feminine side can be expressed. The problem is that our SOs can’t deal with such a drastic change. If the positions were reversed, I can’t say I’d want to stay together with a spouse who grows body and facial hair, binds or removes their breasts, and gets a genital prosthetic. I’d always love them, but wouldn’t have the same physical attraction, so I get it.

Anyway, I hope you can seek out a good gender therapist to help with understanding what you want and need. I fought it myself for decades and it’s really difficult to self-diagnose and get clarity. Too many negative memories and imprints from everyone around us wanting us to be what they think we should be; at least that’s how it played out with me.

Welcome to the site, and get active here to get support and affirmation.

Hugs,

Brie

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Debbie nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Girl with being a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. look around the site read some forums and posts as there is a wealth of knowledge here .. So as Debbie travels down her girly road in life there is allways someone here to hold your hand with a little guidance .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Debbie,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I am sorry to hear that you have had a difficult time, I hope you find support and lots of new friends here.

I am also from the U.K. and I am happy to keep in touch to offer support and friendship.  Please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Welcome Debbie, I am so sorry to hear of your difficulties.

My condolences. I hope she will someday see that you did not intend to hurt her in any way, but rather you were responding to something deep inside that you could not ignore. When you dress, recognize that it is not an evil thing, but a good thing. On the one hand, you can’t force your views on each other; on the other hand, the old saying “To thine own self be true” certainly applies. I’m a bachelor, so I can’t help much there, but there are many great gurls with SOs who can help you further. Listen to them.
      Big Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika

Hi Debbie

My wife was my biggest fan then last year she had a change of heart! I have been living alone since then but my sense of self, while taking a battering, has remained steadfast…

For pragmatic reasons I dress as a male though I still take the HRT meds. Have good heart… if this is your happy place then the people who have difficulty with it… it’s their problem!!!

All the very best! Love Polly 💕💕💕

Good luck Debbie. I hope you are seeing a therapist.

Diane

Hi Debbie, and welcome! It is always so sad when I hear of a marriage being broken over something like this. I certainly don’t know the details, nor do I want to speculate since I have learned there are so many mitigating circumstances when this happens there is no easy answer as to why it happened or how it could have been prevented. I am so happy to hear you are overcoming this stressful situation and hopefully adopting a positive attitude. One of the things I discovered being a senior CD’er is as you get older you become less affected by what others think, and more concerned about how you view yourself. Interestingly enough in the process I discovered my relationships improved significantly. Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Debbie welcome. Sorry hearing about your marriage get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Debbie. This is a great site and a lot of forums to read to help you out. In my opinion your happiness  and well being is the most important thing.  If you are not happy with yourself, you cannot expect for other to be happy with and for you.

Enjoy the site and make lots of friends.

Chrissy

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Debbie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Debbie.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome Debbie.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?