Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been at a loss lately looking at Jewellery (non-earrings). I’m just not sure what would look nice with what? How does body size impact it? etc… Considering my shopping is online, trial an error isn’t the best option for me. Does anyone know of sites I could read or video’s I could watch that could be helpful?

Thanks,

Sivvi

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Take a look around   Femme Secrets – Male to Female Transformation Tips, Advice, and Inspiration (feminizationsecrets.com)   You might find the help on this and a host of other subjects too.

I just wear a few little things. Necklace mid-length, a small cute watch, wedding ring, and a few bracelets. That’s it.

-SR-

Flea markets and thrift stores are great places to find cheap costume jewelry to play with.

Hi James

Its just another one of those things women have been learning (consciously or unconsciously) and part of what makes them just look so naturally good but we don’t really know how?

Posh events-delicate and real gold, silver, gems.

Night out on the town-statement pieces, chunky necklace, bracelet, earrings, colour matched to the outfit.

Casual daywear, out for coffee, cheap n cheerful, supermarket or market stall, as little or as much as you want.

Just as important as dressing appropriately for what you are doing, and coordinating an outfit.

But, as with things like make up, hair, even how you smell it’s very subtle.

And so much fun finding your own style.

❤️Bianca

Rings are an issue for me. The biggest size out there for ladies is 12 and I have difficulty getting them on and off my finger. When I was trying some on at Torrid the other day I was afraid at times that I’d be stuck with a set they were so tight. Does anyone sell decent looking ladies rings in larger sizes?

Christine

Peta Mari
      Lady

Need to know your skin tone. Gold doesn’t go well with cool skin tones.  Whereas silver will. Maybe rose gold.

I only wear earings myself. I think what ever you wear, wear it with confidence.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks for this post James, I’ve never thought about what jewelry matches my skin tone or body shape.  Just looked for things I thought were pretty and would match what I’m wearing.  Still working on that.  Mostly I’ll wear necklaces, and sometimes bracelets and earrings of course.

Hi James Great question It is defiantly important when finishing an outfit. The eye will be drawn to the pieces you choose. You do not want to overwhelm your outfit you just want to add to it. . If you have large hands then you do not want to wear pieces that draw attention to your hands. Like large colorful rings. Play to your assets. Start with inexpensive costume jewelry and then add pieces that have a special meaning in your life. I try to have  3 pieces that match that will go with a few outfits. It is important, take the time learn.

Luv Stephanie

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?