Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Leslie Berri
      Lady
      Registered On: March 9, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 8

I know my “activities” increase when I’m stressed, bored, etc. maybe a defense mechanism, definitely a coping mechanism. Is it being the real me or an alter-ego-escape thing?  I don’t know but I think I can relate.
      leslie❤️

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Trott
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 7, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 134

I know exactly what your thinking. My wife is great. But if I am upset with someone in my family I seem to do the same thing. I think I’m telling them f you. It makes no sense because it has nothing to do with my dressing. Then I find myself thinking. Girl don’t you think you have enough stuff.

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 48
      Replies: 551

It does sound like an angry reaction. I’m spending slowly and with some help. At least half of my recent purchases are as a result of suggestions from “she who must be obeyed”. I am still very optimistic that we can get to a softer and much happier me that I’m happy to take out in public without going fully femme.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 152
      Replies: 2074

…….. aided and abetted by the “pink fog”  gender euphoria….  it gets a grip on our purse and causes shopping compulsion…. bordering on addiction?  Its not our fault. I fight it all the time (and usually lose) … and sometimes I prevaricate so much I lose some good purchases.

Eona Oh
      Lady
      Registered On: March 7, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 118

“Fighting back or revenge,” deep down you know the answer to that. 💖

Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 916

I’ve had a bit of a time lately with binge buying, and it’s gotten me into trouble, not paying enough attention to just how much I was spending total. “This is a great deal, and doesn’t cost much at all” eventually shows the power of multiplication. My buying for Bridgette is at all stop right now. But to your point, it depends on who you’re trying to deal with, yourself or your SO. And who’s money is being spent. It’ll add up, and then you’ll have to pay the piper… or Amazon!

Bridgette

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Eva Kelly
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 1, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 260

I try to limit my buying lately, I was on some binge buying for a while. You could try finding a soothing practice for your wounds. I like to take a long walk and think about things or read a book. I just bought a journal to start writing my thoughts in. Amazon has some wonderful journals with leather covers and feminine designs. Many of us deal with what you are going through. My fiance’s acceptance feels like a roller coaster ride for me. But like I said before, I will never go back in the closet.

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Bridgette VonSmirff
        Lady
        Registered On: October 18, 2020
        Topics: 29
        Replies: 916

I couldn’t agree more about Journaling. I’ve got some dating to the late 1980s, and once in a while it’s nice to see how far you’ve come with some things. I’m a huge fan of writing things down, not to make a record of them, but to clarify your thoughts and feelings. When you write it, you have to be clear… or you have to spend a lot of lines being unclear, which eventually helps make it clear.

Bridgette

Katie Time
          Duchess
          Registered On: April 3, 2021
          Topics: 18
          Replies: 118

Hi Bridgette, I’ve been writing some poetry on a different platform,  quite a few of them hinting around the edge of things. It’s definitely been a  help for me. 💕💋 Katie

Stephanie Kennedy
      Princess
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 716

Hi Katie I love it, “revenge buying”  Just let her know to be nice to you or else . That’s defiantly a good reason to go on shopping spree’s. I stopped trying to figure out if there was a pattern to my buying. I shop because it makes me feel good to buy the clothes I prefer wearing. My male attire needs so much attention and i have no interest in giving it any attention anymore. If my SO wants shop for men’s clothing for me she better find a place to put them. My closet is already full of the clothing I love wearing.

Luv Stephanie

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jane Don
      Lady
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 50

It’s Too easy to buy online–If you want to limit your spending–Only buy in person-

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account