• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 days ago by Marti.
  • Creator
    Topic
    ChloeC
    Participant
    Registered On: November 5, 2019
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 546

Hi all , just returned from a Euro River Cruise 2 weeks+, Amsterdam to Budapest. Boat wifi was good enough to occassionally stay in contact with cdh , but tours and activities were fully scheduled.Β  Howver when we crossed from Austria into Hungary whoever controlled the servicing of the network the boat used blocked all acess to cdh and this continued with other wifi networks …AND when i went to Intl network with my carrier (daily xtra fees) it atill continued. Intersting that ‘fictionmania ‘ and TGComics were NEVER blocked.

Enjoyed the trip even more to be back home

Hugs ChloeC

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Marti
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 957

Hi Chloe,

Hope you had a a pleasant trip and enjoyed some different cultures and sights! You’re making me jealous. I’m not sure how accurate my suggestion is, but I was thinking enabling a VPN on your window / IOS / Android device would avoid this type of censorship. I did check and it seems that at least as I write this, Hungary allows VPNs.

(Although a word of warning – in some countries it’s actually illegal to use a VPN). I don’t know how that would pan out for tourists irl)

Marti xxx

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Barbie Satin
      Lady
      Registered On: May 15, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 178

Hi Chloe

That kind of censorship is ridiculous. I can’t think of a more harmless and helpful site than this one. I am sure once the censors catch on to fictionmania they will block that as well.

Barbie

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Barb Wire
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: September 16, 2021
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 690

Hi ChloeC:

My ancestry comes from that part of the world. No surprise, really. Anti LGBTQ+ legislation is on the rise everywhere and I suspect CDs are included in that cohort. The current Hungarian regime has an anti gay stance with new discriminatory laws.

Sigh…

Barb πŸ™

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.