• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi all , just returned from a Euro River Cruise 2 weeks+, Amsterdam to Budapest. Boat wifi was good enough to occassionally stay in contact with cdh , but tours and activities were fully scheduled.  Howver when we crossed from Austria into Hungary whoever controlled the servicing of the network the boat used blocked all acess to cdh and this continued with other wifi networks …AND when i went to Intl network with my carrier (daily xtra fees) it atill continued. Intersting that ‘fictionmania ‘ and TGComics were NEVER blocked.

Enjoyed the trip even more to be back home

Hugs ChloeC

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi ChloeC:

My ancestry comes from that part of the world. No surprise, really. Anti LGBTQ+ legislation is on the rise everywhere and I suspect CDs are included in that cohort. The current Hungarian regime has an anti gay stance with new discriminatory laws.

Sigh…

Barb 🙁

Hi Chloe

That kind of censorship is ridiculous. I can’t think of a more harmless and helpful site than this one. I am sure once the censors catch on to fictionmania they will block that as well.

Barbie

Anonymous

Hi Chloe,

Hope you had a a pleasant trip and enjoyed some different cultures and sights! You’re making me jealous. I’m not sure how accurate my suggestion is, but I was thinking enabling a VPN on your window / IOS / Android device would avoid this type of censorship. I did check and it seems that at least as I write this, Hungary allows VPNs.

(Although a word of warning – in some countries it’s actually illegal to use a VPN). I don’t know how that would pan out for tourists irl)

Marti xxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?