Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone , Im Lauren i just joined and looking forward to meeting others finding support and getting advice . Its been a long journey to where i am and where i want to be . Ive been Dressing since high school when a freind and me played truth or dare my dare was to put on his sisters things . I played like i hated it but i loved it .. i dressed some in college but more when i got my first job and place .finally i met a girl we fell in love and married i dressed secretly for years and she never found out until we divorced after many years . When she left she told me i wont tell anyone your secret .. now im ready to dress ,go out , do makeup ,nails and look amazing like many of you do on this site and then be my man side at work and with my family .i look forward to meeting all of you soon ..love Lauren

Hello and welcome this is the place to be for help and advice

Stephanie
      Baroness

Hi Lauren,

Welcome you’ve found a great community here!

😊

Steph

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

LaurenWelcome to Cdh. Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with, talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Sammatha
      Lady

Thank you for sharing your story.

This is a great place to b.

Enjoy cdh

Sam x

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you for the great intro Lauren and welcome to a wonderful place to share, make friends and most of all be yourself. I hope you enjoy….all of this wonderous life.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Lauren. I am sure your journey will be aided by your presence and engagement here and rewarding you with a fulfilling life as Lauren the woman you want to be.

Cheers, Fabienne

Welcome Lauren!

Welcome

Hi Lauren !

Welcome to CDH !
      The ladies here are very friendly so feel free to jump right in and participate.

Hugs
      Autumn

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?