Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls ,

Its a beautiful Derby Day in Kentucky and though I am not a huge hose racing fan I love the traditions it brings with it.

All the ladies dressed in their prettiest dresses and wearing beautiful hats or fascinators.

I could just sit and watch it on TV all day just taking in the feminine beauty and styles

The gentleman also in their extravagant spring suits it is just a wonderful time when the weather cooperates.

I so would love to attend in a pretty dress and hat sometime.

I hope you girls all have a great Derby day.

When they play ‘My Old Ky Home” it always brings a tear to this KY girls eyes we have such a beautiful state song

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Have a uncle that lives so close to the derby went out to visit about 6 years ago of course not dressed but was a fun time. Would love to go again one day with a nice dress and nice hat like the ladies do. Maybe a bucket list once get all transition.

That sounds wonderful Donna.

I hope you get there.

Hugs Patty

Anonymous

Hoping in time frame this time next year be pretty well off and able to travel after all the nip and snip surgeries and time for healing Thanks Patty

Hugs

Anonymous

Patty…

I’m a Neil Diamond fan….and i would like to dedicate “Kentucky woman”….to you!!!!….

have a great day….

Grace xx

Aww thanks Gracie,

I love Neil diamond also .

Thats very sweet of you girlfriend.

Thank you so much

Patty

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I have read that it is common in many (western??) countries around the world for CD’s to don their finest for a special race day. EG Someone used to run tours for “us” to the Royal Ascot meeting in the UK and I’m sure via “the grapevine” that similar occasions have happened here in Oz at meetings like the Melbourne Cup etc.

I dont think I’ll ever get there, but one particular classic  bronze 3 piece ensemble that I bought many years ago, has always been , (at least in my mind), my “race day outfit”.

Hope you back the winner.

Caty

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?