Tagged: CD fiction
- October 20, 2020 at 2:13 am #396643CaricaParticipantRegistered On: September 5, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Mine is: Standing at the entrance of a church dressed in a wedding gown and picking up the front of my long gown with one hand, and holding a bouquet in the other hand; and beginning to descend down the steps together with my husband as everyone is cheering for us on and throwing rice.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 27, 2020 at 5:56 am #399296
- October 26, 2020 at 6:38 pm #399160Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 117Has thanked: 225 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
How many here read ‘FictionMania’?
Plenty of great and harmless fantasies there.
Can you suggest other sites for CD fiction/fantasies?
- October 26, 2020 at 2:00 pm #399074BertaParticipantRegistered On: March 25, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
This poll asks:
“Wouldn’t it be fun to wear a white wedding gown?”
My answer was “Yes”! Unfortunately this question is missing a few words which I feel are required for me to answer with a “Yes”. After the color word “white” I’d insert the following; “or ivory bridal satin”. I know there are million’s of fantastic wedding gowns in our world made in many, many different fabrics, colors and styles. The overwhelming, passionate, addicted satin lover and wearer that possesses my male self only allows me to encase her in fine satin! My first and only wedding gown thrill was in my early childhood when I first slipped into my Mom’s made of fine 1930’s vintage bridal satin. I squeezed into her fabulous lace trimmed gown into my teen years ultimately destroying it as it’s seams gave way and fabric shredded around them. I just turned 80 last April and my time is short, compared to my 40+ years of closeted time gone by, so as much as I’d love to wear one again I am well aware that will not happen. Some of the edge of this need is reduced by my huge collection of fully skirted, ankle or floor length satin nightgowns!
Berta Mon., 10/26/2020 5 PM EDT
- October 25, 2020 at 10:24 pm #398725
- October 25, 2020 at 10:06 pm #398717Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 158Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 810 times
we have a place around here that dresses you up in sexy panties and bras and does your make up. makes you really sexy looking. poses you on a bed in a sexy pose. then takes pictures of you for your husband or boyfriend. i away thought that would be fun. might check it out someday and make the fantasy a reality.
- October 25, 2020 at 7:29 pm #398675AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
I saw most stated as that they would to wear a wedding gown, I agree with them too i would love to wear a one too.
But for me the most exciting thing would be to be the groom and wear cute feminine lingerie underneath my tux and i want my bride to findout what i was wearing at the honeymoon and until that it would be a total surprise. And this being a fantasy I want her to enjoy it and get excited about it as much as I do.
Let me know what you think all the beautiful brides here and anyone coming to read and comment!! Haha
- October 25, 2020 at 8:16 pm #398687CaricaParticipantRegistered On: September 5, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
Ms Robin, I am glad you added that your spouse would enjoy you in girly clothes. There are men who do not let their gf’s know. One told me, his wife would divorce him. I make it known before my gf falls in love with me. Do not want a divorce.
O well, it’s your fantasy. In reality, I advise all Crossdressers to let their gf’s know before too long.
- October 25, 2020 at 3:05 pm #398599karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 393Has thanked: 1676 timesBeen thanked: 1021 times
Hi Carica. Thank You for such a wonderful topic. In addition to what I wrote, at first, it seemed simple and fun enough, but after awhile I thought some more and many dimensions opened up I think will be an interesting reveal with my therapist. For one, the guests of honor. When I kiss and hug each of them (pets), those few moments , like a sci-fi time warp movie, I relive them as a girl!! My mother, I relive as a girl with her………….my friends here on CDH, They are GG and I see them as how they envison themselves en femme…………….I took the “How Femme are You ?” test and came out casually femme. My SO took it and came out casually ……….male!! There was another test on that site about personality………….she came out with typical male…………I came out typical female!!! In the fantasy, I am marrying my SO with male/female qualities………..and I am the girl…..(!!). So in our lovemaking, I purr like a kitten the whole time……………estatic at the touch of a man, strong, protective ….. feeling pretty and desirable by a man……………..being submissive and wanting to please him. At the same time feeling the sensual soft touch of a woman and feeling so complete as a woman. Unpacking that with therapist should be interesting. Thank You………..karley
- October 24, 2020 at 8:00 pm #398270Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 328Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 1178 times
Four years ago I made an appointment with my friend for a wedding gown photo shoot. She said she would do it and insisted that she would do my makeup.
A few things were working against me, but did not stop me. First, my friend asked if she could move my appointment a bit later in the day. I had to pick up my son from work that day (his car was in the shop), so it would be tight getting home and changing. It’s not that he hasn’t seen me, but there was someone else I know who also worked there, and so didn’t want to show up en femme. I also wasn’t sure how comfortable my son would be with me in public en femme.
Second was the weather. It was somewhat north of 95°, and very high humidity. My wedding gown is a high neck gown, and being now in the afternoon, it was the warmest part of the day. My friend’s studio is a sun room, and even with the shades closed and the air conditioner on full blast, it was still pretty warm in the room. Not to mention when we took a couple of pictures outdoors. Amazingly, I didn’t feel overly warm, despite what I was wearing.
Third, my friend still had a hairline fracture on her foot. She was in a walking boot, but having seen someone earlier in the day (the reason she pushed me later) meant it was getting uncomfortable for her. Yet she was a trooper and did what she needed to do for my makeup and photographs.
She did a beautiful job on my makeup, which took about an hour. Then I got into the gown and she started with the pictures, which included arranging the dress. I’m one who is usually independent, and don’t really like being fussed over. Yet in the wedding gown, I really felt amazing and didn’t mind when she had to rearrange my dress here or there for the different pictures. I felt like a bride or a princess.
In order to take the outdoor photos, my friend had to first clear the path. Then she came back and also became my train bearer to keep it off the ground before rearranging it for the photos. Despite the temperature, I didn’t feel sweaty for the few minutes I was outside. Then she had to take the train again while I walked back inside.
A few months later at one of her parties, I was talking about my experience with another (GG) woman. The first time I met her at one of my friend’s parties, she was dressed as a man in a suit and tie. She said she would have loved to come along and be my “groom”. That would have been fun. If the situation was different, photos in a park would also have been nice, but too much was working against us.
When I showed the pictures on another site, people said that I was glowing. You can see for yourself. I have uploaded a few photos in a private gallery at …/members/alison-anderson/mediapress/bride/ on this site.
- October 24, 2020 at 9:55 am #398071
- October 24, 2020 at 7:13 am #398044Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 583Has thanked: 3276 timesBeen thanked: 2990 times
- October 23, 2020 at 8:17 pm #397938Kristine O’CleirighParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
I have a wedding gown with veil, we got the dress when we stopped on a while for a garage sale out in the sticks. They claimed it was never worn, and it looked that way.
The people were incredibly religious and sold it to us for …. FIVE DOLLARS!
Wow, that’s a Canadian five bucks too.
I’m sure they would be in a complete shock if they knew that it was for me… LOL.
My wife and I have talked about getting re married with her wearing a tuxedo or perhaps a feminine/male type of clothing. She is really a girly tomboy type so I,ll let her work that out.
No reason she wouldn’t take the grooms role, we are in an FLR and generally I am the wife in our house so that role fits. We have different last names and we talked about me taking her last name via name change.
I am often called by her last name “Mr. *******” because she makes reservations etc in her name so people assume…
To finish this joyful reply to a topic that makes me very happy, a few months ago she was out for the day and I surprised her when she walked in the door I was wearing my wedding dress! Which made for a renewed chat on this subject.
- October 21, 2020 at 8:07 pm #397322Candy CanParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2018Topics: 33Replies: 117Has thanked: 225 timesBeen thanked: 555 times
I think a great CD yearly ball (like Transformal was here in Oz) would be to have it as a wedding theme.
2 brides, however many bridesmaids, and mothers of the brides.
Even be a flower girl if you wished…
- October 21, 2020 at 6:34 pm #397299Giselle ReevesParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 123Has thanked: 515 timesBeen thanked: 335 times
- October 21, 2020 at 5:42 pm #397269Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 70Replies: 670Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2015 times
I’m the wrong side of “3 score and 10”, but waaayyy baaackk… I owned two ex hire wedding dresses (and bridesmaids gowns from the same sources**) My CDH profile has photos of “all of the above”.
And yes… first time I ever was professionally made up and wore my wedding dress, I felt fantastic and like the typical bride, was about to “swoon into the arms of my groom”. Trouble is the blighter was never there at the time….
These days I’m just as happy as the “elegant” Mother of The Bride and really enjoy wearing the appropriate outfits for this purpose
Other fulfilled fantasies have been period dresses and attaching breast forms for the first time. then putting on my bra “just like a real girl”.
Again “MOB” and period gown photos are in my public profile.
**A great way to aquire these garments Ex hire is not good enough to hire out but perfectly good for our “CD adventures”. The vendor wont charge much and be pleased to have them off their hands
- October 21, 2020 at 1:43 pm #397162Joanne WattersParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
I would love to be dressed as a bride in a beautiful wedding gown, my makeup professionally done along with my nails & my hair, then I would like to have a man dressed in a tux posing as my husband & have a lot of photographs taken of us holding each other & doing all the poses you do for wedding photographs including kissing each other.
- October 21, 2020 at 6:26 am #397025Michelle BaileyParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 99Has thanked: 2009 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
Yes I would love to wear a beautiful wedding dress with all the secret white lacey underwear ,hair and make up by a professional person and of course in a lovely romantic setting . I Can Dream.
- October 21, 2020 at 4:41 am #396984Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 550Has thanked: 5546 timesBeen thanked: 2909 times
Yes, I would love to wear a wedding dress! I am not attracted to men though.
The title of this subject is describe a harmless fantasy. Years ago, I was on a business trip. My company put me up at a very high end hotel. The swimming pool was beautiful. After a long day of work, I went back to my hotel. It was dark, but the pool was lit up. It had a waterfall. I went for a swim as my drab self and stood under the waterfall. It felt amazing, like a massage. So my fantasy is that I am back at that pool. My natural hair is long and I am wearing a yellow floral bikini. And I am standing under the waterfall enjoying the feeling!
- October 20, 2020 at 2:52 pm #396824Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 98Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 432 times
How about being in Las Vegas at the Little white Chapel standing in the back of the Chapel with the door closed wearing a wedding dress with a vail over my face fully made up so I look like I’m a bride .The door opens and there’s a room full of people waiting for me to walk down the isle to where my girlfriend is waiting for me so we can get married. Getting married to a girl that I’m in love with is one of my favorite fantasies so this being about fantasies is my favorite fantasy
- October 20, 2020 at 2:00 pm #396812Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 469Has thanked: 2926 timesBeen thanked: 1726 times
- October 20, 2020 at 12:22 pm #396772Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1178Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1159 times
i would love to dress up in a wedding gown and be the bride walking in heels and nylons and a wedding gown, make up and hair styled, nails all done. walking down that line to get married , but its all fantasy
- October 20, 2020 at 10:57 am #396756Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 583Has thanked: 3276 timesBeen thanked: 2990 times
I would love to take Shania Twains place and re shoot the video to ‘ that don’t impress me much”…omg, that Leopard outfit….that red lippy….the eye makeup is dreamy….
now that would impress me much!!!
- October 20, 2020 at 10:33 am #396744karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 393Has thanked: 1676 timesBeen thanked: 1021 times
ok. it is a Fantasy, right? So yes, I am a short genetic girl, with long hair down to my bun with fresh aromatic flowers pinned to it. My gown is lacy white. The site is a grassy area with trees overlooking the Pacific Ocean on a clear sunny , cool day. My guests of honor are all the pets in my life, sitting nicely and in their prime, who helped me and knew of my CD……and really did not care about that…………….now I could finally be a total girl with them!!
I love being the bride……..the submissive one …………..but the PROBLEM IS THE GROOM!! The groom keeps changing from a guy………..to another girl…………….and back. I cannot decide on a genetic guy or a genetic girl……………….The fantasy is the groom is both. The honeymoon is another fantasy………..I wish I could share……….;) 😉 karley
- October 20, 2020 at 10:12 am #396741Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 352Has thanked: 558 timesBeen thanked: 1234 times
- October 20, 2020 at 9:14 am #396725
- October 20, 2020 at 9:12 am #396724T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 237Has thanked: 1917 timesBeen thanked: 866 times
I would just love to be on the T.V. show ” …Say Yes To The DRESS…” To be able to try on 2 days worth of beautiful gowns with beautiful , white delicate foundation undergarments, stockings and satin heels.
That would be fun!!
Love to all….Dr.T.J.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.