Wouldn't it be fun to wear a white wedding gown?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • No

Tagged: 

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jenny Thigh High
      Participant
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 219

yes, would love to be bride in her gown and also a bride on her honeymoon with a hot, sexy husband 🙂

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Candy Can
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2018
      Topics: 33
      Replies: 117

How many here read ‘FictionMania’?
      Plenty of great and harmless fantasies there.

Can you suggest other sites for CD fiction/fantasies?

Berta
      Participant
      Registered On: March 25, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 23

This poll asks:

“Wouldn’t it be fun to wear a white wedding gown?”

My answer was “Yes”! Unfortunately this question is missing a few words which I feel are required for me to answer with a “Yes”. After the color word “white” I’d insert the following; “or ivory bridal satin”. I know there are million’s of fantastic wedding gowns in our world made in many, many different fabrics, colors and styles. The overwhelming, passionate, addicted satin lover and wearer that possesses my male self only allows me to encase her in fine satin! My first and only wedding gown thrill was in my early childhood when I first slipped into my Mom’s made of fine 1930’s vintage bridal satin. I squeezed into her fabulous lace trimmed gown into my teen years ultimately destroying it as it’s seams gave way and fabric shredded around them. I just turned 80 last April and my time is short, compared to my 40+ years of closeted  time gone by, so as much as I’d love to wear one again I am well aware that will not happen. Some of the edge of this need is reduced by my huge collection of fully skirted, ankle or floor length satin nightgowns!

Berta  Mon., 10/26/2020  5 PM EDT

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Robyn Devine
      Participant
      Registered On: October 24, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 283

Thats very sexy!!!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Rachel Cross
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 158

we have a place around here that dresses you up in sexy panties and bras and does your make up. makes you really sexy looking. poses you on a bed in a sexy pose. then takes pictures of you for your husband or boyfriend. i away thought that would be fun. might check it out someday and make the fantasy a reality.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 7

I saw most stated as that they would to wear a wedding gown, I agree with them too i would love to wear a one too.

But for me the most exciting thing would be to be the groom and wear cute feminine lingerie underneath my tux and i want my bride to findout what i was wearing at the honeymoon and until that it would be a total surprise. And this being a fantasy I want her to enjoy it and get excited about it as much as I do.

Let me know what you think all the beautiful brides here and anyone coming to read and comment!! Haha

Thanks

Carica
        Participant
        Registered On: September 5, 2019
        Topics: 3
        Replies: 13

Ms Robin, I am glad you added that your spouse would enjoy you in girly clothes. There are men who do not let their gf’s know. One told me, his wife would divorce him. I make it known before my gf falls in love with me. Do not want a divorce.

O well, it’s your fantasy. In reality, I advise all Crossdressers to let their gf’s know before too long.

karley delaware
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Replies: 393

Hi Carica. Thank You for such a wonderful topic. In addition to what I wrote, at first, it seemed simple and fun enough, but after awhile I thought some more and many dimensions opened up  I think will be an interesting reveal with my therapist.   For one, the guests of honor. When I kiss and hug each of them (pets), those few moments , like a sci-fi time warp movie, I relive them as a girl!!  My mother, I relive as a girl with her………….my friends here on CDH, They are GG and  I see them as how they envison themselves en femme…………….I took the “How Femme are You ?” test and came out casually femme.  My SO took it and came out  casually ……….male!!   There was another test on that site about personality………….she came out with typical male…………I came out typical female!!!  In the fantasy, I am marrying my SO with male/female qualities………..and I am the girl…..(!!).  So in our lovemaking, I purr like a kitten the whole time……………estatic  at the touch of a man, strong, protective ….. feeling pretty and desirable by a man……………..being submissive and wanting to please him.  At the same time feeling the sensual soft touch of a woman and feeling so complete as a woman.    Unpacking that with therapist should be interesting.   Thank You………..karley

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Alison Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Replies: 328

Four years ago I made an appointment with my friend for a wedding gown photo shoot.  She said she would do it and insisted that she would do my makeup.

A few things were working against me, but did not stop me.  First, my friend asked if she could move my appointment a bit later in the day.  I had to pick up my son from work that day (his car was in the shop), so it would be tight getting home and changing.  It’s not that he hasn’t seen me, but there was someone else I know who also worked there, and so didn’t want to show up en femme.  I also wasn’t sure how comfortable my son would be with me in public en femme.

Second was the weather.  It was somewhat north of 95°, and very high humidity.  My wedding gown is a high neck gown, and being now in the afternoon, it was the warmest part of the day.  My friend’s studio is a sun room, and even with the shades closed and the air conditioner on full blast, it was still pretty warm in the room.  Not to mention when we took a couple of pictures outdoors.  Amazingly, I didn’t feel overly warm, despite what I was wearing.

Third, my friend still had a hairline fracture on her foot.  She was in a walking boot, but having seen someone earlier in the day (the reason she pushed me later) meant it was getting uncomfortable for her.  Yet she was a trooper and did what she needed to do for my makeup and photographs.

She did a beautiful job on my makeup, which took about an hour.  Then I got into the gown and she started with the pictures, which included arranging the dress.  I’m one who is usually independent, and don’t really like being fussed over.  Yet in the wedding gown, I really felt amazing and didn’t mind when she had to rearrange my dress here or there for the different pictures.  I felt like a bride or a princess.

In order to take the outdoor photos, my friend had to first clear the path.  Then she came back and also became my train bearer to keep it off the ground before rearranging it for the photos.  Despite the temperature, I didn’t feel sweaty for the few minutes I was outside.  Then she had to take the train again while I walked back inside.

A few months later at one of her parties, I was talking about my experience with another (GG) woman.  The first time I met her at one of my friend’s parties, she was dressed as a man in a suit and tie.  She said she would have loved to come along and be my “groom”.  That would have been fun.  If the situation was different, photos in a park would also have been nice, but too much was working against us.

When I showed the pictures on another site, people said that I was glowing.  You can see for yourself.  I have uploaded a few photos in a private gallery at …/members/alison-anderson/mediapress/bride/ on this site.

Robin Girly
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Replies: 115

Would love to wear a wedding gown.I want to wear one if I’m getting married.A girl can only hope.

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 583

Hi lovelies

I feel like the gooseberry here…I answered to ” harmless fantasy”….and everyone else seems to have answered to ” would you like to wear a wedding gown”…haha…

grace xx

Kristine O’Cleirigh
      Participant
      Registered On: July 8, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 8

I have a wedding gown with veil, we got the dress when we stopped on a while for a garage sale out in the sticks. They claimed it was never worn, and it looked that way.
      The people were incredibly religious and sold it to us for …. FIVE DOLLARS!
      Wow, that’s a Canadian five bucks too.
      I’m sure they would be in a complete shock if they knew that it was for me… LOL.

My wife and I have talked about getting re married with her wearing a tuxedo or perhaps a feminine/male type of clothing. She is really a girly tomboy type so I,ll let her work that out.
      No reason she wouldn’t take the grooms role, we are in an FLR and generally I am the wife in our house so that role fits. We have different last names and we talked about me taking her last name via name change.
      I am often called by her last name “Mr. *******” because she makes reservations etc in her name so people assume…

To finish this joyful reply to a topic that makes me very happy, a few months ago she was out for the day and I surprised her when she walked in the door I was wearing my wedding dress! Which made for a renewed chat on this subject.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Candy Can
      Participant
      Registered On: October 19, 2018
      Topics: 33
      Replies: 117

I think a great CD yearly ball (like Transformal was here in Oz) would be to have it as a wedding theme.
      2 brides, however many bridesmaids, and mothers of the brides.
      Even be a flower girl if you wished…

Giselle Reeves
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2017
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 123

i bought a wedding dress over 5 years ago but have never had the chance to wear it in public

Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 70
      Replies: 670

I’m the wrong side of “3 score and 10”, but waaayyy baaackk… I owned two ex hire wedding dresses (and bridesmaids gowns from the same sources**) My CDH profile has photos of “all of the above”.

And yes… first time I ever was professionally made up and wore my wedding dress, I felt fantastic and like the typical bride,  was about to “swoon into the arms of my groom”. Trouble is the blighter was never there at the time….

These days I’m just as happy as the “elegant” Mother of The Bride and really enjoy wearing the appropriate outfits for this purpose

Other fulfilled fantasies have been period dresses and attaching breast forms for the first time. then putting on my bra “just like a real girl”.

Again “MOB” and period gown  photos are in my public profile.

Happy dressing

Caty

**A great way to aquire these garments Ex hire is not good enough to hire out but perfectly good for our “CD adventures”. The vendor wont charge much and be pleased to have them off their hands

Joanne Watters
      Participant
      Registered On: August 25, 2020
      Replies: 4

I would love to be dressed as a bride in a beautiful wedding gown, my makeup professionally done along with my nails & my hair, then I would like to have a man dressed in a tux posing as my husband & have a lot of photographs taken of us holding each other & doing all the poses you do for wedding photographs including kissing each other.

Michelle Bailey
      Participant
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 99

Yes I would love to wear a beautiful wedding dress with all the secret white lacey underwear ,hair and make up by a professional  person and of course in a lovely romantic  setting . I Can Dream.

Michelle   xx

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 550

Yes, I would love to wear a wedding dress! I am not attracted to men though.

The title of this subject is describe a harmless fantasy. Years ago, I was on a business trip. My company put me up at a very high end hotel. The swimming pool was beautiful. After a long day of work, I went back to my hotel. It was dark, but the pool was lit up. It had a waterfall. I went for a swim as my drab self and stood under the waterfall. It felt amazing, like a massage. So my fantasy is that I am back at that pool. My natural hair is long and I am wearing a yellow floral bikini. And I am standing under the waterfall enjoying the feeling!

Jannie Murry
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2019
      Replies: 98

How about being in Las Vegas at the Little white Chapel standing in the back of the Chapel with the door closed wearing a wedding dress with a vail over my face fully made up so I look like I’m a bride .The door opens and there’s a room full of people waiting for me to walk down the isle to where my girlfriend is waiting for me so we can get married. Getting married to a girl that I’m in love with is one of my favorite fantasies so this being about fantasies is my favorite fantasy

Rei Durden
      Participant
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 469

Yes, but it would be the kind of wedding dress that would cause Great Aunts and Mothers to gasp and faint as I entered through the church doors!

Lucinda Hawkns
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 1178

i would love to dress up in a wedding gown and be the bride walking in heels and nylons and a wedding gown, make up and hair styled, nails all done. walking down that line to get married , but its all fantasy

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 583

Hello Lovelies

I would love to take Shania Twains place and re shoot the video to ‘ that don’t impress me much”…omg, that Leopard outfit….that red lippy….the eye makeup is dreamy….

now that would impress me much!!!

grace xx

karley delaware
      Participant
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Replies: 393

ok. it is a Fantasy, right?  So yes, I am a short genetic girl, with long hair down to my bun with fresh aromatic flowers pinned to it.  My gown is lacy white.  The site is a grassy area with trees overlooking the Pacific Ocean on a clear sunny , cool day.  My guests of honor are all the pets in my life, sitting nicely and in their prime, who helped me and knew of my CD……and really did not care about that…………….now I could finally be a total girl with them!!

I love being the bride……..the submissive one …………..but the PROBLEM IS THE GROOM!!    The groom keeps changing from a guy………..to another girl…………….and back.   I cannot decide on a genetic guy or a genetic girl……………….The fantasy is the groom is both.  The honeymoon is another fantasy………..I wish I could share……….;)  😉  karley

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Heather Jameson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 1, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 352

I’ve never worn a wedding gown, Id love to try it some time, it would be a very classy look.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Laura Jane Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: July 10, 2020
      Replies: 82

the ultimate in femininty….. a beautiful wedding gown amd everything that comes along with it

T.J. Byron
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2018
      Replies: 237

I would just love to be on the T.V. show  ” …Say Yes To The DRESS…” To be able to try on  2 days worth of beautiful gowns with beautiful , white delicate foundation undergarments, stockings and satin heels.

That would be fun!!

Love to all….Dr.T.J.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.