Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I am so unhappy and angry about what happened in Colorado Springs, CO last night at a LBGTQ nightclub.  At last report, five persons killed and countless others wounded as a result of someone storming the place with guns blazing.  Fortunately, several patrons were able to take control of the shooter until the police arrived.  Otherwise, the death toll would have been far greater.

This is just one of so many senseless violent acts that have come to negatively define our society.  This is not a political statement; it is a plea to restore humanity.

Mary Priscilla

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Emily Alt. Reason: No poll. Moved to general chat
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

It was on our news here in the U.K. My heart goes out to the victims.

There’s just soo many hateful and angry people in this world. Soo sad just soo sad. My heart breaks for those lost in Colorado.

Becka
      Lady

I was so angry about this. Somethings gotta give. This is just horrible beyond believe

Here in Victoria we had a ceremony for Transgender Day of Remembrance, it was held on the lawn of the Provincial Legislature buildings. A fittingly solemn ceremony on a day we will have to remember as more of us pay a ultimate price to be who we are. My tears were flowing.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Ladies,

Let’s please not make this political.  Firearms debate/discussion is not appropriate.

There was an attack on the patrons of a LGBTQ club in Colorado.  All of us grieve for those that died or had their lives changed forever.

How are you processing that grief?

Thank you!
      Emily

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?