Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Yesterday I ventured out of the house in bra with forms , cami, t-shirt, panties and shorts to put out the rubbish bag, a big deal then but today I got the urge to hit the road, so it was on with bra, thong, garter belt, black stockings, white blouse and black faux leather miniskirt, a fine gold necklace with a cameo pendant completed the ensemble all topped off with a black pageboy style wig! A touch of makeup and some pale pink lipstick and this girl was ready to go. I climbed into my little car and drove over to a nearby town and back again. I was out for about an hour and I am still buzzing. That’s another marker on my road ticked off, so what’s next I wonder? A nice pair of shoes is required though, I  had to make do with white sneakers today.  Hugs & kisses, Diana

Hi Diana,

Congratulations on your adventure.  Great to hear you enjoyed your outing.  Have a great next outing to the shoe store.

Alice

Hi Dana

Since you have ventured out already, you already know the excitement about being out dressed en femme. Congratulations on what you’ve already accomplished. You have to have a lot of confidence in the way that you look. I personally think that your next step is to go to a shoe store or a store that has a shoe department and find a pair of shoes that you can’t live without. Most of the people who work in the shoe department are friendly and willing to help you with your questions about your choice of shoes. If you really want to, they will measure your feet and advise you on what size you are. Going to a shoe store is one of the most feminine things that girls do. Take your time and enjoy the experience. From a girl who knows.

Janine

Anonymous

Thank you  Janine, yes I definitely need a nice pair of shoes to complete the outfit 💋 Diana.

Anonymous

Good stuff, Diana! Isn’t it just marvelous to be out and feel like when people look at you their brains tell them… “female”?

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, yes it’s a real buzz, you feel petrified going out but no one really gives a damn, they are too wrapped up in their own lives to worry about some random chick in another boring rice burner.

Anonymous

Hi Diana congrats on your little adventure. wait till you maybe stop out somewhere go shopping or get gas dressed.

Anonymous

Hi Donna, yes it’s so exiting who knows where this will go, one step at a time.

Anonymous
      Lady

Way to go, Girl!  Two days….Two steps!  I can’t wait to hear what comes next!  SO FUN!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Anonymous

[postquote quote=457137]
      Always start with a drive then end up going to stores then may decide to go out in more public setting maybe a dining place or stop for drink or 2 with friends. Best of journeys where ever they lead.

Anonymous

Well done Diana on your ventures in to world, i think that’s how most of us start, I’ve been out a few times in my car all dressed up, the only thing is i went out late at night no one notices you late at night,

I even stopped at a small town near where i live parked up and went and did some window shopping all the shops were shut but it was fun just walking round and looking into the shop windows, i must have been out a good couple of hours x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hi Diana, I know you were feelin good on that drive! I did the exact same thing last week as a first for me too!

Anonymous

Yeah, it’s an amazing feeling, I can’t believe I did it, now I want to do it again & again!

Anonymous

You and me both!! 💖… I’m planning my next for a stop at the gas station to pump gas 😂…

🎀💖🎀

Anonymous

Way to go Effie, keep up the momentum. 💋💋

Anonymous

You too Diana! 💖

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Diana.  Way to go Gurl!!!!   Donna mentioned that getting gas while dressed is a possible next step.  That got me thinking about all the times I’ve stopped at the gas bar while en femme.  And for the life of me, I don’t know what it is, but every time I stop to fill up the tank, the wind is blowing really hard and my flirty skater skirt is wildly blowing in the wind.  I’m sure others have seen my panties.  Maybe it is a conspiracy by gas bar builders looking to find the most windiest locations to put up a gas bar????  Anyway, have fun on your next outing and please let us know.  We are all excited for you.  Stay safe, stay healthy, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

That could well be an interesting next step. Especially now with pay at the pump, so no need for interaction with the cashier. I think I will need to pick my attire carefully though, as you say, gas stations are windy joints. 💋

Krista
          Duchess

Hi Diana, interesting follow up to the “pay at the pump” gas bars.  I was travelling home from the west coast fully en femme for several days and I had to stop at a gas bar.  And sure enough, none of the pumps were accepting credit card payment so I ended up having to go into the store (which was also had a Dairy Queen in it so it was super busy) in order to pay and talk to the cashier.  She kind of gave me a look but didn’t say anything.  Oh well, I survived quite fine and now have another story to tell.   Take care. Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

You don’t know how people will react I guess bu I would think that in a busy location like that a CD girl wouldn’t be the most unusual occurrence. I love the idea of travelling across the USA in full femme, being Diana for days on end would be delightful… 💋💋💋

Diana,

Way to go girl. Each time gets easier but no less fun. I celebrate a new first every time I  go out. Today was the first time en femme at the laundromat and it was busy. Of course every outing now is en femme, I threw most of the drab man clothes away ! He was terrible, he kept things way past their useful life. So much of it was ratty! Now I have room for my things, he he he. Anyway, go get those shoes! Do be careful the first time you drive in heels, it’s very different.

Luv ya,

Beth

Anonymous

Yes Beth, a sensible heeled pair will be my next purchase, I only have an insane 5″ pair of red heels which I can barely walk in let alone attempt to drive in!

Oh yes. I  love my 3 inch heels, I have several, but I have flats and low heels for comfort. My 4 inch platforms almost never get out of the bedroom closet. They keep company with my 3 inch thigh high boots. I adore the boots but it is hard to find a way to use them.

Beth

Anonymous

I bet they are both sexy as, but I can’t imagine trying to pump gas in something like that – giggles uncontrollably 💋💋

Anonymous

Don’t forget while out for drive maybe go through a drive through order something to eat or drink doing it all I can now the surprise and looks are priceless get alot smiles.

Way to go girl!!👏👏 You are an inspiration!🤗💋

Anonymous

Why thank you Jamie (blushes prettily) 💋

Anonymous

speaking of heels and driving could always do like my sister in law does she takes them off and drives with just stockings on.

Anonymous

That’s an idea but I would still have to learn to operate the 5″ idiocies I have – talk about a pink fog purchase!

Anonymous

[postquote quote=457265]
      took me over 2 weeks in my 5 inch stilettos to drive in them.

Anonymous

I agree completely Steph, I would be looking at flats or at most a 1″ heel, I couldn’t imagine trying to drive in stilettos…..

Very nice hun, glad you are enjoying yourself!  I love going out in small doses and maybe a nice pair of low heeled shoes or flats to start out with.
      Hugs

Ashley❤️

Anonymous

Well done Diana!  I’m so pleased that you enjoyed your journey!

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Diana,

Thats sounds like a great adventure, I’m so happy for you. I love hearing stories like this, it helps build my confidence as well. Hearing stories such as yours gives me the confidence to do it myself. thank you for sharing your story. Hugs – Katey

Funny how we never had a clue how hard it is to drive in heels till we do it. The outing sounds fantastic though and such a good way to build confidence. For newbies the drive is a great way to start and then followed by pumping gas and eventually paying inside with the clerk. One finds that wasnt so bad or such a big thing. We all experience the thrill of feeling like a girl and being percieved as one while out. A great adventure starts with baby steps

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, I completely agree and would not attempt to drive in heels, will be looking at flats or low heels. Thank you for your concern, it’s appreciated.

Diana 💋

P.s I replied to you earlier but that seems to have gone off somewhere.

Di.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?