Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies

I am Diane, I found Crossdresser Heaven  a few days back, I hesitated a little as I am understandably nervous being so new to this. However, I am so glad I took the plunge as there are so many wonderful features to this site that I am only just starting to discover and I can’t wait for my journey on here to really begin!

I am very much hoping to make lots of new friends on here, regardless of age, background or gender. I am very non judgemental and open to everyone. At this early stage of my journey ( I am nearly 48 ) I would really appreciate the friendship of a more experienced CD girl. I’m afraid I have many of the commonest questions a girl like me is likely to have, on the following topics especially:

– choice of bra and lingerie

– choice of wig

–  make up tips – I am a complete beginner!

–  how far to go in body hair shaving

–  general recommendations on cosmetics

– anything else you think I should know!

For myself, I love to be accepted and respected as a woman. I love to give out compliments and to receive them in return. I have a very strong female intuition and sensibility, which I feel is just as strong as that of any ‘real woman’. I am kind, interested and compassionate, and an excellent listener. I am a true, loyal discerning friend who is slow to judge and quick to keep a secret. I hate malice, spite or conflict and this goes hand in hand with my compassionate female nature.

I hope to become friends with you very soon!

Diane xxx

Hi Diane

Welcome to CDH it’s lovely here very friendly and addictive. Can chat whenever you want,

Hugs Charlotte

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Diane ..welcome, this is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Diane, welcome to CDH, like everyone you have many questions about the journey you have undertaken and you are now in the one place where you will find all the answers. Everyone here is friendly and supportive and more importantly non-judgmental.  So ask whatever you like, someone will have an answer for you. Kick off your heels and enjoy all that CDH has to offer.

Hugs

Diana

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Dianne,

Welcome to what I like to call our ‘little slice of heaven’.

You will find friendly and useful information and advice here. I am sure you will also find new friends

Some of whom may have similar experiances to your own.

Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.

Terri Anne

Anonymous

Hi Diane,

Welcome to CDH. You will be able to make friends and find all the answers you are looking for.

Eva

Paula
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, a place you’ll enjoy and be welcomed because all the ladies here are wonderful and heartwarming.

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Diane to the best CD site on the internet. I am a senior CD and have been here since January 2020 and I love it here. Here you will find the most friendliest, most considerate ladies around. When you are comfortable with us join in the conversation. Just remember that there are no dumb questions except the ones you don’t ask and everyone here is here to help you.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥

Hi Diane nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here then joined us also .. Get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms to the best CD site on the internet as we all are very supportive and accepting of all who come thru these doors.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from the many ladies here telling there stories and asking questions so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies here .. then your turn to tell us a story or two about the life and times of Diane as she travels down her femme path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome to CDH You’ll love it.

Pat

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Diane,

Welcome, what a nice introduction.

I am quite new here myself and also from the U.K. like you. I am happy to keep in touch and offer any help/support/advice I can, I have dressed for years and while I am still learning (aren’t we all) I have picked up a few bits along the way.

I look forward to keeping in touch with you.

Tara x.

Hi, and welcome, Diane
      You have found your home😊
      Take your time, and look around the forums, there are multiple postings on each and every question you have posed, try the search option, it works great. But if you don’t find it, just ask, you will get lots of varied answers, lol
      Welcome to the family, sister
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Diane! 🌼🎀🧚‍♀️🌸

Welcome Diane to this amazing hub. You’ve come to the right place. Loads of sisters are here to guide you through your journey here.

xx
      Alisha

Hi Diane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Diane,

A warm welcome from another U.K. girl.

Katie x

Hi Diane, and welcome to the CDH family! Thanks for a wonderful introduction.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Diane. It’s all new to a lot of us!

Anonymous

Hello Diane welcome to CDH nice to meet you.

I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire xx

Welcome Diane!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?