Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Did your parents, grandparents, or other close relation like Sister or Brother or Cousin etc help you to crossdress? Did your female relatives actually lend you any clothes or buy you them?

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Prior to coming out I had no one. When I was young my mum and sisters would dress me up for fun but had no idea I was loving it.

After I came out to my mother she gave me a couple of things and would buy for me too. She would go with a nervous son to town and I would spot things to buy and she’s do the rest. Once I came out fully I have been helped by my sisters and friends.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Unfortunately no.

Hugs, Liara

When I was 8 or 9, my Grand Aunt allowed me to explore all of her closets for dresses and her dresser drawers for panties and slips and I could play “dress-up” whenever I would spend the night at her house.

Anonymous

I wish…..

Connie

xxx

My sister caught me dressed in her clothes one day and she was very supportive. She not only allowed me to dress in her clothes, she and her friend taught me how to do make up, walk, talk and develop female mannerism. They even took me out and introduced me as a cousin to help me refine my look and female movements. She also took me shopping for my own clothes, shoes and matching accessories. All she asked was that I washed what I used and I had to pay for my makeup and wigs but she bought them for me. She really laid the groundwork for Danielle to flourish.

You where very fortunate to have a sister like that.
        Hugs
        Liz

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Happy for you Danielle. Wish we all had such a close relative to help us in our CH life. I had no such opportunities, I am the oldest of 5 brothers and I was sure my mother would never understand.

. . ..Cassie

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Oh if only….

When i was younger i would fantasise that an Aunt would discover my secret, take me under her wing and teach me everything there is to being a girl. But alas…..

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Uhhhh, no.

I only JUST sent a pic from last weekend for Halloween 2021 to my Mother(who sent to my sister) that I was dressed for Halloween. They believe that it was a one off.(if they only knew)

My Mom was “blown away” seeing me in my outfit for Halloween in Vegas. Steam Punk chick in high/low skirt, pirate blouse, black leather corset(steel boned), top hat, and knee high boots.

My sister asked, “did you shave your legs for that?” (I shave my legs every other day girl) “Of course, had to!” I said. “Love the commitment” she replied.

No, The only family member that knows is my wife. She’s helped AFTER finding out that I was already dressing, advice on what looks bad on me mostly.

My family is all on the East coast and I’m in California…so…nah.

Thanks for the question!

XOXO

Rayna

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?