- January 18, 2021 at 6:55 am #434854HariettaParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 97Replies: 217Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 1193 times
My last hair and makeup and dress shopping session pre-Covid happened dans la belle province de Quebec. I spent the day speaking French and “Harietta” lost the “H” quand j’etais la. Have you used an alternate language en femme?
- January 20, 2021 at 5:33 pm #436076Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1249Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1322 times
Never went out doors in fem to shop, when I am home and have to talk to wife I do not try to change my voice to a feminine voice. to hard for me to try to give a female sound. I just enjoy the feeling of wearing female clothing from head to toe
- January 20, 2021 at 7:53 am #435845
- January 19, 2021 at 8:05 pm #435675Margeaux RLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- January 19, 2021 at 10:59 am #435502AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 173Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 616 times
I am actually Dutch and I speak with a broken-English accent. (I know people say it sounds ‘funny’) …but that’s just how I am!
That also being said, growing up in N-Central Europe, you learn 4-5 languages in school anyway, so I can speak French, German and Italian too – so I was a little unsure as how to answer!
- January 18, 2021 at 5:03 pm #435118Daisy MarieBaronessRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 149 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
Hello girls, how are you? Daisy can speak English with a British accent.
Hola chicas, cómo están? Daisy puede hablar español sin grandes problemas.
Ciao ragazze, come state? Daisy capisce e può parlare un poco di italiano.
Salut, comment allez vous? Tout va bien? Daisy comprends et peut parler un peu de français.
Hallo Leute, wie gehts? Daisy kann unterstehen und sprechen Deutsch, aber das ist sehr beschränkt.
Olá garotas, como vocês estão? A Daisy nasceu no Brasil e, portanto, fala português fluentemente.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Daisy Marie.
- January 18, 2021 at 3:51 pm #435097MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 11Replies: 465Has thanked: 270 timesBeen thanked: 792 times
My native tounge is Swedish but l am also very effluent in English and can make a simple conversation in German.
With Danes and Norwegians i can usually speak Swedish and they answer in their own languages. I use to mix it with Norwegian words l know specifically though.
- January 18, 2021 at 2:04 pm #435045Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 158Has thanked: 791 timesBeen thanked: 566 times
I have never tried an alternate language en femme. But Swedish is my native language. I speak English, Lily-Rose speaks mainly English. I speak a little French. Il est plus difficile d’écrire en Français. Mais je parle un peu. And I speak a little German. So maybe I should try?
Lots of Hugs
- January 18, 2021 at 3:52 pm #435098Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 550Has thanked: 701 timesBeen thanked: 1542 times
Hejsan Lily-Rose, jag själv kan Svenska ganska bra trots att jag lämnade Sverige några år sen.
Et voilà je parle bien français aussi et oui, c’est difficile à écrire… on peu dire « merde »!
But my mother tongue is English. As a ski instructor in Europe I had to have a smattering of other languages to describe each skiing technique to all sorts of individuals.
- January 18, 2021 at 2:00 pm #435043
- January 18, 2021 at 12:31 pm #435005Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 429Replies: 1742Has thanked: 7648 timesBeen thanked: 6888 times
- January 18, 2021 at 1:30 pm #435026
- January 18, 2021 at 11:13 am #434981Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 433Has thanked: 7066 timesBeen thanked: 1736 times
I am fluent in 2 dialects of American redneck, and have a working knowledge of the Queens English, so… no not really.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 20, 2021 at 12:03 am #435720
- January 18, 2021 at 8:42 am #434919
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.