Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Name some things you enjoy doing as a guy that you would love to experience as a woman to see how different it is and whether you might like it more, less, or the same through feminine eyes.

I’ll start:

1) Tennis. The dress! Duh!

2) Golf. Um…red tees!

3) Dancing (ballroom style). The gowns, the following instead of the leading, the submission to a guiding hand.

All of that sounds pretty great to me but never tried any.

Anonymous

Mud boggin ( that’s very popular around here with the monster trucks) , I’d luv to show up en femme ( but id probably get beat up 🤕,😢)

💖

Trisha
        Duchess

Or hit on like there’s no tomorrow.  Fresh face with a flair. You’d probably get a dozen numbers and 3 proposals in the first hour.

💋

Trisha.

Anonymous

That’s possible Trisha! There is a term for ladies at the mud bogs… crickets, I think they call them that due to all the daisy duke shorts and long legs 🤣…

💖

Trisha
            Duchess

Yep. Mud Crickets to be precise.  I ride alot. Mostly trails. But I have seen a few mud events.

💋

Trisha

Anonymous

There’s a mud bog coming up June 5 in Mt. Airy, NC.. yep

Andy griffiths home town 🤣! About 25 minutes north of me.. I will be driving in that one! And you have me thinking about showing up full Effie 😂.. redhead cricket in an ‘84 Chevy mud truck!!
            🎀💜

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Stephanie,

Definitely tennis cute outfits.

Yoga-I don’t do it now but I definitely would as a girl.

It’s pretty much about the outfits for me. Even golf has cute outfits.

Hugs Katey

Anonymous
      1. Water skiing (the bikini) or any swimming come to think of it…. The Gym (tight pretty leotards) Are two that spring to mind.
        Katey Doe
        Lady

Yes of course the swimsuits. ❤️

Gwyneth
        Lady

Water skiing! I used to ski. I remember the girls saying they had a hard time keeping their bikini tops on. Imagine if you had to keep breast forms on as well! Maybe I skied too hard.

Gwyn

Anonymous

Ah well, practicality always intrudes on our dreams doesn’t it….

Becka
      Lady

Out for a drink
      Dancing
      Shopping!

I currently wear high waist female leggings and a male tank top to the gym. It’s a non-event even when I raise my tank to pull the leggings up if they fall down some during my workout. I don’t wear shorts over them like many men do as I don’t see the point.

Anonymous

As a swimmer, maybe a swim meet.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I would love to do some summer time hiking.

Great question.

1. Obviously shopping. Doing so in real life seems like so much more fun.

2. Dungeons and Dragons/gaming. I’ve always enjoyed playing female characters. Having the visual consistency between how I look and what I see on screen would feel validating.  Would be quite the fun time to dress up as princess and beat be fun to play Princess Peach in Mario Kart while wearing a dress, nice gloves and full make up.

SHOPPING!!!!

Araminta.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Stephanie, your list is awesome.  I can’t stop thinking of cute tennis and golf outfits!!!!  For me, going to the Gun Club en femme would be wonderful.  The guys just swarm the ladies offering manly advice on shooting handguns, rifles or shotguns.  I’ve gone underdressed to the Club before but wearing a flirty skater skirt on a warm sunny day would be very nice.  Praying for this covid thing to go away so they can open up the Club again. Stay safe, stay healthy, Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista,

Good one! Hadn’t thought of that one. Having been in the Army and now regularly armed as a semi-necessity for my job, I had always considered carrying guns and going to the range to be masculine endeavors. Hadn’t thought of it from the girly perspective.

Steph

I might kick you off the range as a distraction if you show up in a skater skirt! A lovely distraction, but still a distraction. Ladies on the range seem to be a focal point. That doesn’t mean I wouldn’t enjoy/get jealous of the attention.

Anonymous
      Lady

Tennis and Golf for sure!  The SUPER cute outfits and I’d really like to see how playing both are with breasts!  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

Trisha
      Duchess

So I took this post and ran with it. Today I was in my shop working in full femme mode. I wore hose and skinny jeans with my hip pads. My favorite comfy bra and forms and an awesome chic teeshirt. Topped it off with moderate makeup and my short red wig. Lastly I wore my Mary Jane heels for awhile then switched to my nine west heels. It was AWESOME. I did probably ruin the tee. But I can use it now in the shop all the time.

Thanks for the inspiration.

💋

Trisha

Anonymous

Trisha,

Go girl! Glad to have helped! Lol

Steph

Peta Mari
      Lady

I have gone hunting wearing tights and a dress. Split firewood in the same. Went to a clearing auction wearing skinny jeans.

I have done fencing in a skirt. Dug the post holes. And constructed a shed in a summer dress.

Oh Hun, I can totally agree with dancing! I would love to get led by someone with great rhythm!

Anonymous

This may sound silly, but I’d love to go.skating en femme. I’ve played hockey and done laps at the outdoor rinks as a male my whole life, but to feel the cool of the rink air while wearing tights, a skirt,and cute sweater would be amazing.

Anonymous

Not silly at all. Have always admired the feminine beauty and artistry of figure skating. Now, if only I could skate in the first place! Lol

Maya Sol
      Lady

I love doing my dumbbell workout wearing female leggings and top. A few times I even did it with heels! It’s amazing feeling! I LOVE watching my muscles work while inside female tight clothes. It drive me to do it! I’m dreaming to buy a big land so I can have a place to run wearing female clothes.

I vote for ballroom dancing in a long dress with a slit showing off my hose and stilettos and having a professional makeover with my hair in an updo

Hmm. Neat question. First, I think I’d like to attend someone’s wedding and at the reception dance in my stocking feet. Weird? I guess. Second, I’d like to fly, not as a passenger, I’d like to use my pilot’s license as Jen.

Anonymous

I love riding my bicycle and would love to do that en femme. My issue is that my wig would make my head sweat during the summer. If I let my own hair grow out then this is possible!

Hmmmmm…

I’d love to spend some quality time on a beach with others, beach games, sea swimming, all the fun, but in a nice costume.

Tennis would be fun, although I can’t play…

Going to a glitzy, fancy event in a gorgeous evening dress.

Hiking.

Acting in a play with a female part – always been a dream, but I am probably too tall for anything except an ugly sister in Cinderella – and who wants to do that?

I will join or form a band as Laura, as I think that could work – any performance art would be great.

I’m tempted to try a short drag show – it’d be a cool twist to avoid the “Queen” part, and just do a show as Laura, and I have the connections now, but it’s scary, as I have never done anything like that before!

A small club level drag show involves feeling the audience feedback, going with the flow, and a focused level of spontaneity inside a tight framework – experienced queens make it look so easy.

Love Laura

Anonymous

And here’s me thinking I would be odd if I admitted to dreaming of working on my car in the driveway wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes and a halter neck plus heels, nice to know I’m not the only CD home mechanic.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?