Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello girls!

I have been wearing panties now for going on 40 years, specifically nylon high-cut or bikini panties. As time has gone on, I have found it harder and harder to find good quality nylon panties. They used to be everywhere when I was younger, but now I go in some stores and don’t even see a single pair other than the huge granny panties that I absolutely will not wear. Even when I do find some pretty ones, the colors are usually limited to black, nude, white, or pink if I am really lucky. I long for some other colors, especially a nice baby blue pair. Have any of you had this issue as well? If not, can you share which stores or online retailers you have found that still carry a nice selection of pretty nylon panties?

Thanks for the help!

Emily

I would suggest:

onehanesplace . com

Bali, Maidenform, Hanes

I am not sure if they have what you require, but you could try Secrets in Lace.

Araminta.

Hi!  Jockey Tactel No Line panties are wonderful.

I wholeheartedly agree. I’ve tried many brands, styles and colors and I fell in love with Jockey’s No Panty Line Promise foot everyday wear. I buy the bikini and string bikini in basic and colorful patterns. I found that I needed to go down one size from my other panties and they fit perfectly. Enough room up front and full coverage in the back. They fit so well I usually forget I’m wearing them because they are so comfortable. I tried the hip and hi cut styles but they rose up too high in the back and were peeking out at times. Read the reviews on their website to find MANY men and their wives/SO swear by them. Enjoy!

Anonymous

Mine are mostly viscose, not nylon, and my choices are those which have a gusset wide enough to contain the boys. It narrows both style and color selection, but they’re comfortable and I can wear them every day.

Nylon feels so good! Now I am finding mostly polyester which is a close substitute. Try Fruit of Loom on Amazon.

The old standby, cotton, is my everyday choice. I can find so many pretty colors and patterns. Microfiber has just enough stretch to keep my boy parts happy without constant adjusting.

Hi Emily !

They should be pretty shouldn’t they ? I don’t own a lot of nylon panties just simply because I don’t see them for sale either. I have two pair of nylon panties that I keep mixed in with my work “stealth” panties. My usual stealth work panties are Aerie boy-brief panties. Navy, black and gray. I have one dark blue nylon pair and one black nylon pair that aren’t obvious panties at a glance except for the shiny nylon material. I have noticed that some men’s brands have started using more materials, nylon or otherwise, that are a bit shiny as well. My “fear” is being discovered at work changing to go home while changing with my fellow construction workers. I have been wearing the AE boy-briefs since august and added the nylon pairs in the fall. No one has noticed or said a word. It was nice saying good bye to my man briefs, I don’t miss them a bit. When I do my work laundry, I put the two nylon pairs on top of the pile in the drawer so I can wear them that much more often.

Hugs

Autumn

Lane Bryant has sizes 10/12 to 26/28 in panties. Several styles and materials. My favorite are the string bikinis and super soft hipsters.

Katie & Laura don’t have Baby Blue, but they have a lovely Royalty Blue. My favorite style is the Princess Juliet panty. I just received 3 pair today. Royalty Blue, Passion Purple, and Sexy Black. I have lots in Soft Pink, Hot Pink and Bubble Gum Pink too.

Alana

It’s sad that manufacturers seem to have gotten away from producing pretty and feminine lingerie.

It seems more and more women just aren’t interested in being feminine anymore.

I love vintage lingerie from the 60’s and 70’s and use to shop all the thrift stores in town at least 4 times a week. That has all dried up now and your lucky if you can find any nylon lingerie in the dept. stores.

Thankfully it is not difficult to find pretty and feminine lingerie online being marketed for gurls like us.

Mantie Panties is a good source for nylon panties. Most of the panties they sell are womens panties just marketed for gurls like us. Sadly you do end up paying a premium price for them. You should also check out eBay you can find a lot of pretty panties there.

Hi Alana,

I love K&L panties as well, especially the Princess Juliet style. I have soft pink with white trim, all white, black, and blue flowered. They are so pretty and feminine. Luv them!

Hugs,

Emily

Emily,

Princess Juliets are my new favorites too. Well, they’ve been my favorites since they came out. Followed very closely by Princess Katie. I have several in Soft Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Hot Pink, Pink Flowers. I just added Purple, Blue and Black Juliets to my collection.

Alana

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Alana Teal.
      Anonymous

Kohl’s, near me, always has a nice selection of Warner’s lace waist hipster panties, always 5 for $25. They’re my go-to store an style.

Heres a solution that I use; check out Amazon.com. they sell all manner of womens wear including Hanes and other brands of nylon and cotton panties. Also you can get next day or quick delivery if you join Prime for $12.95 a month. Aurora Borealis

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?