- February 28, 2020 at 1:36 pm #281198Emily LaceParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 128Has thanked: 782 timesBeen thanked: 752 times
I have been wearing panties now for going on 40 years, specifically nylon high-cut or bikini panties. As time has gone on, I have found it harder and harder to find good quality nylon panties. They used to be everywhere when I was younger, but now I go in some stores and don’t even see a single pair other than the huge granny panties that I absolutely will not wear. Even when I do find some pretty ones, the colors are usually limited to black, nude, white, or pink if I am really lucky. I long for some other colors, especially a nice baby blue pair. Have any of you had this issue as well? If not, can you share which stores or online retailers you have found that still carry a nice selection of pretty nylon panties?
Thanks for the help!
- October 21, 2021 at 4:28 am #562435Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 500Has thanked: 1427 timesBeen thanked: 1629 times
Kohl’s, near me, always has a nice selection of Warner’s lace waist hipster panties, always 5 for $25. They’re my go-to store an style.
- October 18, 2021 at 9:22 pm #561469Alana TealLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 83Has thanked: 779 timesBeen thanked: 400 times
Katie & Laura don’t have Baby Blue, but they have a lovely Royalty Blue. My favorite style is the Princess Juliet panty. I just received 3 pair today. Royalty Blue, Passion Purple, and Sexy Black. I have lots in Soft Pink, Hot Pink and Bubble Gum Pink too.
- October 19, 2021 at 8:11 am #561635Emily LaceLadyRegistered On: February 26, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 128Has thanked: 782 timesBeen thanked: 752 times
- October 20, 2021 at 10:40 pm #562366Alana TealLadyRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 83Has thanked: 779 timesBeen thanked: 400 times
Princess Juliets are my new favorites too. Well, they’ve been my favorites since they came out. Followed very closely by Princess Katie. I have several in Soft Pink, Bubblegum Pink, Hot Pink, Pink Flowers. I just added Purple, Blue and Black Juliets to my collection.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Alana Teal.
- October 19, 2021 at 1:54 am #561520Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 173Has thanked: 145 timesBeen thanked: 831 times
It’s sad that manufacturers seem to have gotten away from producing pretty and feminine lingerie.
It seems more and more women just aren’t interested in being feminine anymore.
I love vintage lingerie from the 60’s and 70’s and use to shop all the thrift stores in town at least 4 times a week. That has all dried up now and your lucky if you can find any nylon lingerie in the dept. stores.
Thankfully it is not difficult to find pretty and feminine lingerie online being marketed for gurls like us.
Mantie Panties is a good source for nylon panties. Most of the panties they sell are womens panties just marketed for gurls like us. Sadly you do end up paying a premium price for them. You should also check out eBay you can find a lot of pretty panties there.
- April 4, 2020 at 9:06 am #332156Gina PeroneLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 44Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
- April 1, 2020 at 10:14 am #331346Autumn ValiantDuchessRegistered On: July 14, 2019Topics: 45Replies: 1263Has thanked: 20415 timesBeen thanked: 3746 times
Hi Emily !
They should be pretty shouldn’t they ? I don’t own a lot of nylon panties just simply because I don’t see them for sale either. I have two pair of nylon panties that I keep mixed in with my work “stealth” panties. My usual stealth work panties are Aerie boy-brief panties. Navy, black and gray. I have one dark blue nylon pair and one black nylon pair that aren’t obvious panties at a glance except for the shiny nylon material. I have noticed that some men’s brands have started using more materials, nylon or otherwise, that are a bit shiny as well. My “fear” is being discovered at work changing to go home while changing with my fellow construction workers. I have been wearing the AE boy-briefs since august and added the nylon pairs in the fall. No one has noticed or said a word. It was nice saying good bye to my man briefs, I don’t miss them a bit. When I do my work laundry, I put the two nylon pairs on top of the pile in the drawer so I can wear them that much more often.
- March 12, 2020 at 8:26 am #325488Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 447Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 1394 times
Nylon feels so good! Now I am finding mostly polyester which is a close substitute. Try Fruit of Loom on Amazon.
The old standby, cotton, is my everyday choice. I can find so many pretty colors and patterns. Microfiber has just enough stretch to keep my boy parts happy without constant adjusting.
- March 7, 2020 at 6:26 pm #324424AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Mine are mostly viscose, not nylon, and my choices are those which have a gusset wide enough to contain the boys. It narrows both style and color selection, but they’re comfortable and I can wear them every day.
- March 7, 2020 at 6:13 pm #324421Katie TurnLadyRegistered On: August 3, 2017Topics: 17Replies: 42Has thanked: 216 timesBeen thanked: 333 times
- March 13, 2020 at 8:26 pm #325768Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 146Has thanked: 901 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
I wholeheartedly agree. I’ve tried many brands, styles and colors and I fell in love with Jockey’s No Panty Line Promise foot everyday wear. I buy the bikini and string bikini in basic and colorful patterns. I found that I needed to go down one size from my other panties and they fit perfectly. Enough room up front and full coverage in the back. They fit so well I usually forget I’m wearing them because they are so comfortable. I tried the hip and hi cut styles but they rose up too high in the back and were peeking out at times. Read the reviews on their website to find MANY men and their wives/SO swear by them. Enjoy!
- March 1, 2020 at 9:22 am #296030
- March 1, 2020 at 8:40 am #296022
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.