- December 24, 2015 at 6:07 am #14519alicepennyParticipantRegistered On: December 24, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
i dont know about everyone else but. i love to dress enfemme, but it seems that the more i do it the more i want to do it and when i have to return to boy mode i get very disappointed and sad.
- January 26, 2016 at 3:14 pm #16850cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6545 times
I’m in the same boat here. I used to keep a backpack in my car with essentials and 1 outfit if ever the occasion arose. Came in very handy many times as its so nice to just escape reality and be someone else. I feel the pain of having to go back to drab though. I really miss dressing…
- January 21, 2016 at 10:08 pm #16519AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
So that’s what underdressing means! I’ve been doing a long long time! I don’t even know where my three pairs of men’s underwear are!
- December 30, 2015 at 6:55 am #14980Karen Louise ShusterLadyRegistered On: December 30, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I too sometimes get depressed or sad if I can’t dress or have to change back to DRAB mode. Many call it being stuck in the pink fog.
I agree with Cookie, Under-dressing helps a lot. While I prefer to be fully dressed in a skirt and top or dress with high-heels, wig, breast forms, and make-up, that isn’t always practical for me.
I look for opportunities to fully dress and keep clothing in a dresser in the bedroom and also in a plastic trunk in my car to ensure it will always be convenient to change if the opportunity arises.
Karen Louise Shuster
- December 24, 2015 at 6:41 am #14524Cookie JessicaLynn (Irish)LadyRegistered On: November 21, 2015Topics: 17Replies: 537Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 171 times
I think the fact that I have my own hair, no wigs, and I have a femiine look, makes it easier. Not big on makeup either.
- December 24, 2015 at 6:34 am #14523alicepennyLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
i too wear panties an bras all the time under. but theres something about putting on the wig makeup and a dress that gets to me. and i wish i could do it all the time.
- December 24, 2015 at 3:06 pm #14554skippy1965 CynthiaAmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 110Replies: 1255Has thanked: 551 timesBeen thanked: 1426 times
Well not to put a point on it but you can do it-but it has to be worth the possible consequences. While I have not reached that point yet , we have many members who have -both with and without HRT and full transitioning.
- December 24, 2015 at 6:29 am #14522Cookie JessicaLynn (Irish)LadyRegistered On: November 21, 2015Topics: 17Replies: 537Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 171 times
I too love to dress en-femme as often as can be done, and the desire to be dressed is strong. I have found under dressing helps a lot. Knickers, yoga bra, tights, all things that can be worn under male clothes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.