Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

i dont know about everyone else but. i love to dress enfemme, but it seems that the more i do it the more i want to do it and when i have to return to boy mode i get very disappointed and sad.

Alicepenny,

I too love to dress en-femme as often as can be done, and the desire to be dressed is strong. I have found under dressing helps a lot. Knickers, yoga bra, tights, all things that can be worn under male clothes.

JessicaLynn

i too wear panties an bras all the time under. but theres something about putting on the wig makeup and a dress that gets to me. and i wish i could do it all the time.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Well not to put a point on it but you can do it-but it has to be worth the possible consequences.  While I have not reached that point yet , we have many members who have -both with and without HRT and full transitioning.

I think the fact that I have my own hair, no wigs, and I have a femiine look, makes it easier. Not big on makeup either.

I too sometimes get depressed or sad if I can’t dress or have to change back to DRAB mode. Many call it being stuck in the pink fog.

I agree with Cookie,  Under-dressing helps a lot.  While I prefer to be fully dressed in a skirt and top or dress with high-heels, wig, breast forms, and make-up, that isn’t always practical for me.

I look for opportunities to fully dress and keep clothing in a dresser in the bedroom and also in a plastic trunk in my car to ensure it will always be convenient to change if the opportunity arises.

Regards,
      Karen Louise Shuster

Anonymous

So that’s what underdressing means! I’ve been doing a long long time! I don’t even know where my three pairs of men’s underwear are!

I’m in the same boat here. I used to keep a backpack in my car with essentials and 1 outfit if ever the occasion arose. Came in very handy many times as its so nice to just escape reality and be someone else. I feel the pain of having to go back to drab though. I really miss dressing…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?