Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Clara
      Lady

Oh dear, I thought I was safe, after my last visit to a area I got to frequently and alighted from the car on that occasion I felt quite proud of my self, no one noticing me, however this time was different.  I was spotted by 2 people who I know, nothing was said, they didn’t come over to me (phew!!)  But I got home a facebook chat started with one of them contacting me asking if it was me or not, not prepared to reveal my crossdressing, I managed to bluff my way by saying it wasn’t me but I was near that person and they probably couldn’t see me for that person!  But it was lesson learned for letting my guard down too much!  Going to be very cautious there from now on I am affraid.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Clara.

I have a lot of friends, relatives and neighbors so going out is really not in the cards right now. Add in social media and it can make a bad situation worse. I hope this works out for the best for you!

Clara
        Lady

Its not going to stop me, I just have to be more careful.

Been there done that years ago. Talk about breaking a sweat. I am out now and have to chuckle when I read these posts, sorry. If you ever decide to come out, you will chuckle too. It’s a lot less stressful.
      oh right, what do they think now? Who cares. Life’s too short anymore.

Anonymous

I’m perplexed, Clara. Why would someone who thought they saw you dressed feel the need to post it on FB? Is there no sense of decency anymore?

Perhaps the association with your car was a giveaway, but still.

Clara
        Lady

Sorry I should of made that bit regarding posting on Facebook a bit clearer.  What I meant to say was that they contacted me wondering if it was me.

Anonymous

And your answer should be, ‘was who me’? Nice they kept to a private question. That they were not sure it was you is a compliment in itself.

Clara
            Lady

Exactly Eileen, it would of been a dead give away if most of my face wasn’t covered by the camera.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Whether they did or didn’t they may have had doubts so leave it as is. At least it wasn’t a definite sighting and they weren’t rude. There is an inevitability that at some time it could happen just be prepared for it and don’t let it put you off going out.

Clara
        Lady

Exactly Angela.  Just felt very akward not knowing have they seen me or not, do I remain sitting here or to I high tail it back to the car as fast as the heels and slip with let me!

Anonymous

Eh, I wouldn’t bet heavily on the idea that you dodged the question successfully. There is a very good chance that the person who asked the question already knew the answer. You may want to consider an amended response. Its ok. You can just say you were surprised and a bit frightened at the prospect of being outed.

Clara, you just have to do what you think is best for your own personal situation.  You’ll get lots of advice from many girls here, and none of it is wrong or right, but it is advice based on real world experiences.  That is something that none of us could get before we joined CDH, and what makes it so valuable to me.

I really am inclined to think that by the fact that you received an inquiry from your acquaintance, that you have been outed, but what they do with that information will remain to be seen.

So, take it all in, and make the decision that seems right for you, we are all individuals here, so, I would step back for a little while and see how you feel about whatever you decide to do in a little time from now.

I thought I had Been careful around town, and that no one noticed me, until I was called into the bosses office are asked about it.

You never know what is seen or talked about untillit comes to you

Paula

Clara, it is a real hard pill to deal with, I only go out dressed when it’s dark out and am still scared silly I’m going to be seen. But it is fun to be out dressed. I think you did good with the situation you have to be quick on your feet when and if it comes up and you get asked about what we like to do.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?