Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have you ever been disfigured, either temporary or permanent?  I know I shouldn’t whine about this, but a crown on my front tooth that I had since a childhood accident recently broke.  I went to the dentist and got a temporary crown.. Two days ago while eating dinner this crown shattered and fell off, leaving me with an ugly discolored triangular little stump instead of a tooth.  No more Kerri time until this is fixed because I would look like Quasimodo or maybe the wicked witch of the west.

I’ve posted this before under shoe shopping. I would use the ‘word- Deformed’ in place of disfigurement 😕 I was born with a deformed right foot, a club foot that tips inwards about 30 degrees 3 sizes smaller than the left- and terribly deformed and misshapen 😰With my right leg 2” shorter than my left. The leg is also skeletal thin with no muscle tissue due to having a cast on it from birth as baby to 18 months old, hence stunting and atrophying my leg growth. I have found creative ways over the years to hide it with padding, lots of in around right leg with flesh colored knee hi, and stuffing the oversized shoe with cotton, and adding lifts in and outside the arch and sole.

Heels are out of the question as the right foot bends inwards and unwalkable

But I’ve been able to make due just fine over 50 years to overcome  this liability

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Meghan Brandice. Reason: Adding more information

Meghan,

Im so sorry for you and your disability.  I hope you can cope with it and still find happiness in life.

Huggs,

Kerri

Thank you Dear, I’m probably the only short legged club -footed transvestite you’ll ever hear off, but I make a proud believable public appearance when walking and deportment. You would never know by seeing me out in person or my photos of my right leg, disguised pretty well.

I manage👍

I lost my navel to an emergency bowel resection and hernia closure. The silver lining is I’m up for the lead in a revival of I Dream of Genie and they won’t have to worry about hiding it.

Wiggle your nose and rub the Magic Lamp and maybe a genie will appear and grant you a wish to become a gorgeous 25 yr. old GG for 24 hours😉😂😃 Let us know what happens?😀

A few years ago I had a case of Shingles on my forehead, eye and nose of all places. When the scabs finished falling off it left a divot on my nose that no amount of makeup can hide.

Ladies,

Thank God.  I got my new crown this afternoon  and I no longer look like Quasimodo.

A car wreck 50 years ago ripped half my face off. The surgeon that put me back to together was, like DaVinci, A true artiste. You would never know that there was 128 stitches in my face.

Hi Kerri,  Yup, I had a bunch and learned costuming, makeup and stagecraft to hide  all of them.  But, if I talked about it then the magician’s union would make me disappear.  Life is what you make of it.  Live the illusion!  Marg

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Kerri,

Does loosing one’s hair constitute a deformity? Probably not but for us follically impaired

individuals most of us would consider it as such. 😊 Have a great day girl, I’m sorry but I just

couldn’t resist.

Trish 💖

Leonara
      Ambassador

To my CDH Friends, I voted yes but fortunately it was not permanent… I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis since the spine was compressed, I needed emergency surgery… after 4 hours of surgery and 11 titanium screws in my neck. I needed 6 weeks of inpatient therapy to regain the use of my legs and arms..I progressed from a wheelchair, walker, and a cane… and needed assistance to eat.. after 6 weeks I finally was home wear panties to satisfy my “femme withdrawal” lol. My occupational therapy included trying to put on pantyhose, a dress, and skinny pants.
      I am two years into my recovery and reach 90% use of arms & legs.. I never realized that expressing my feminine alter ego would contribute to my recovery. Thanks for listening…Warmest regards, Leonara

I am missing my big toe on my right foot. It had to be amputated secondary to a Blood clot in a leg artery feeding blood to my toe. Misdiagnosed- they thought I had a broken toe at first which delayed treatment. So no open toe shoes (yet). On the plus side, pointy toes shoes always fix the right foot!

Marianne
      Ambassador

In late 2017 I had a case of Bell’s palsy, temporarily paralyzing the right side of my face. I did merely recover in a month, but the right corner of my mouth never rose fully up to its former position. Then again it hit me almost exactly five years later in the first week of October 2022. This time there was hardly any recovery until mid February. Presently most of the facial symmetry is restored, but I still have very limited mobility and and muscular control in the right half of my face.

Ellie Dee
      Duchess

Hi Kerri – Back in the early 1980s I was a passenger in a car that was involved in a very serious crash where we swerved to miss an oncoming car, hit the kurb and the car flew into a concrete lampost. It severly damaged my left leg but worst was my right fist hit the dashboard snapping my little finger at the second knuckle. I had pins put in the finger but unfortunately it couldnt be saved so it had to be chopped off at the second knuckle. So now as Ellie I feel quite self conscious about it especially if I am wearing false nails.

Im pleased to hear you got your crown is fixed though.

Thanks Ellie, I’m sorry to hear about you losing a finger but you are still beautiful.

Ellie Dee
          Duchess

Aww Thats so sweet Kerri. Thank you, you are a beautiful person and a great friend.

Had a horrible accident on Easter about 20 years ago and I am missing my ring finger on my right hand, and the tip of my pinky. I am VERY self conscious about it, and will never be able to reveal that as Gemma. I’ve looked into prosthetics, but they are very expensive. Perhaps one day.

Ellie Dee
          Duchess

Hi Gemma. That is so bad and I know how you feel, though yours is worse than mine.
          Do you find as a guy it doesnt bother you too much but as a lady it is increadibly disheartening. I certainly find that the feminine side of me has a much greater desire to look nice and having a missing digit is quite upsetting.
          It is funny that there is a 50/50 chance a women will be hurt as bad or worse in a motor vehicle collision but most bad injures seem to happen to men.
          Anyway thank you for your story and for adding to my comment.
          Lots of love Ellie xxxxx

When I’m very comfortable and have known a person for a while, I’m able to use it for humor occasionally while in drab, but I’m always very self conscious about it. I’m even more conscious about it in femme. Until recently, I had not dressed completely in femme since the accident, so it’s a bit of a new revelation, but one I expected as I prepared for my girly getaway weekend last month. It’s something that I hope to grow more comfortable with as I continue my dressing exploration.

Several female actors are also missing digits or have disfigured fingers including Daryl Hannah and Megan Fox.

And you know, it’s therapeutic conversations like this that make CDH that more enjoyable for me. This truly is a place where we can discuss all of the real elements of our lives openly.

Thanks so much for posting this Kerri. It’s something I’m ALWAYS thinking about, and something I never expected to share openly here. I’m so grateful to know others girls here have the same issues. Love y’all!! -Gemma

Elaine
      Duchess

Childhood play resulted is my upper lip split all the way through from my nose to mouth. I have a very noticeable scar. Of course kids being cruel I was called ‘hairlip’- mostly i would laugh it off. At about age 30 I overheard a workmate refer to me as ‘the hairlip’, and really hurt my feelings, so I grew a mustache for the next 30 years to cover it up.

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I lost the tip of my left thump when I was in my twenties. My thumb still has a fingernail, but it is hooked. I also have a scare on the right side of my neck from a surgery I needed. Fortunately, I can hide that scare with makeup.

Anonymous
      Lady

When I was 11, an oral surgeon and orthodontist decided my teeth wouldn’t straighten because I had too many teeth for the size of my mouth. With my parents consent, they pulled six adult teeth four on top, two on the bottom. Unfortunately, it turned out to be too many, and I was left with a “snuggle tooth look” – permanent gaps between each of my four top front teeth. (Think Michael Strahan x 2). They tried to fix it by making me to wear braces and head gear for SIX YEARS. It’s no wonder I still hate dentists. 😡

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Kerry

I have one albeit a small one, when I was about 20 I smashed one of my fingers and split it open to the first knuckle. It has heeled pretty well and only has a minor scar but the nail is split and I can grow it long or it will split in two.

Hump is gone and I’m looking forward to being Kerri again.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?