Tagged: 

Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Which Disney Princess would you want to be if given the opportunity?

Personally, I have my top 4.

1. Cinderella

2. Belle

3. Princess Aurora

4. Snow White

So, for the poll select you top princess, then list your top 4.

Anonymous

Well, Rapunzel for me for sure. I loved her outfit and hair.

So my top four are:

1. Rapunzel
      2. Ariel
      3. Belle
      4. Merida

Thanks for the fun question Gloria!

For me it was Belle or Cinderella.  Either would be wonderful, but I chose Belle.

When I was little I wished I could be Alice in my own special Wonderland.

Thanks, ♥ Michelle

Wanted to change up the normal forums to something fun once in a once, because you know we all have done it. When you see those princesses.

ummm….

Merida- I fantasize about being a redhead with an attitude

Rapunzel

Belle

Tiana

Hi Gloria I led a no to much tv or going to movies type life so im not sure who some are but I remember snow white –cinderella — rapunsel–and jasmine so if I could be one I think it wouls be Jasmine I think because of her dark hair if I got right girl thanks

Stephanie Bass

Jasmine was from Aladdin, you know Genie in the bottle.

I have to be Ariel !!! I love mermaids to death!! I actually frequently swim in a monofin and webbed gloves. I also plan to get a fabric tail as well

Was pretty sure but not positive thanks

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Gloria

I chose Cinderella simply because I grew up watching it and use to borrow my sisters Cinderella dress and my moms shoes

The princess I always wanted to be

Kelly Ann💕

Anonymous

Gloria, it’s so hard to decide sweetie   For me it would be

1. Ariel.   2. Snow White.  3 Cinderella.  4. Belle

Anonymous

1. Rapunzel

2. Merida

3. Ariel

4. Jasmine

xx

Well, I couldn’t vote because my Princess is not on the list: it’s Pocahontas. She is far and away my favorite. My three remaining choices in the top four, in no particular order, would be Merida, Mulan and Moana.

However, if Elsa was an official “princess” she would be my 2nd choice.

ThereseW
      Lady

For me it’s Mulan.  Think about it – crossdressing and keeping it a secret, finding her self confidence, becoming a fierce warrior, then revealing her true self. And I recall she got her friends to crossdress along the way!  Mulan, the crossdressing princess.

Disney princess geek question- did any other Disney princesses bend gender norms?

Therese

Had to go with Belle – smart, strong, dedicated, and incredibly elegant.

However, if you’re going for over-the-top drag camp, it’s gotta be Ursula.

To my shame I don’t really know all of the princesses on the list … probably some of the newer ones … but my favourites would be:

1. Belle

2. Tinker Bell (if she can be a called a princess)

3. Cinderella

4. Jasmine

5. Snow White (if I’m not allowed Tinker belle)

Anonymous

One Halloween at work I dressed as Snow White…I had such fun and everyone wondered how I could walk in heels better than the women I worked with and wore them all day.

Growing up, being a Disney Princess wasn’t even a meme.  Even still, I don’t feel I have a lot in common with any of the Disney Princesses.  I’m not looking for a man, or for magical love.

The only “Disney Princess” I have anything in common with was someone who wasn’t originally but became a Disney Princess on a technicality.  Since M*A*S*H is owned by Fox, and Fox was bought by Disney, Corporal Klinger has become a Disney Princess!

Anonymous

Cinderella. I’ve always loved that dress

Great poll Gloria.  This was real easy for me.  In a heartbeat, I want to be Cinderella.  Come on, how could you turn down, that dress and glass slippers, Complete with the hair band.  To be Cinderella for a day, would be my dream come true.  Just a day!  On my bucket list.

Girlfriend you have no idea. I simply would love that gown. Visiting Disney World and “meeting” a Cinderella at her castle. To bad the makeup session was only for kids. LOL.

I love Cinderella’s gown But I have always felt Bell was more beautiful.
      In reality I’m more like Brigit from Trolls or maybe Fiona on a good day.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Maybe off beat here ….. but I would love to be Malificant … that attitude and power put to good use in supporting others – or Tinkerbell as I would love to spread a little fairy dust around now and then

hugs

Dawn

Belle definitely, I’ve always loved her hair and her dress, even as a peasant girl her outfits is great. Second choice would probably be Ariel 😊

I’d identify with Ariel the most. She wasn’t happy living the life of a mermaid and wanted to experience the human world. I’m not happy being a male and I wanted to experience the feminine world.

My other favorites are Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle; due to the gowns.

Anonymous

After much thought, my answer has to be “none of the above”.  But I could relate to either Tinkerbell (whom I loved when the film first came out; saw it at least 10 times) or the Fairy Godmother.

Bettylou

Jazmin G
      Lady

I think each princess has its own unique features. They all faced certain situations and truimphed at the end . Kinda like all of us here, each one of us faces new challenges each day and with such a great support group we truimph the social standards and are our own beautiful and unique princesses. Stay fearce, strong and beautiful girls. Ive always enjoyed belles story the most.

Cinderella! Easy choice, i would totally lean into the whole forced to clean and be dominated by other women…

Tough choice – I would dress up as so many of these, but I love Rapunzel!

Love Laura

[postquote quote=376966]
      And the chameleon!

From this list, definitely Belle! She is so beautiful and down to earth. But, Belle’s actually third place in my list for Disney overall.

Second place would be Tinkerbell. I love how sexy she is and I love her attitude. The scene in Peter Pan where she is checking our her hips while standing on the hand mirror gets me everytime! I really miss the Fairy product line. They really played up Tinkerbell as an engineer (a tinkerer!) which made me so happy. Every time I meet Tinkerbell at the parks I tell her that I’m an engineer just like her. <3

But number one is Queen Elsa. Her coming out scene gives me chills every single time and I’ve watched that movie soooo many times. I had the opportunity to see the Frozen Broadway Musical before the pandemic and the Let It Go number is amazeballs! They have a special effect where her dress disappears in an eye blink to reveal the Elsa gown underneath and I just burst into tears when it happened! It was so amazing and filled me with so many emotions. I’m getting all worked up now just thinking about it.

It us fun and difficult.. i love Tiana for her work ethic and dreams… Anna from Frozen is such a strong woman, and you can never go wrong with a redhead (Merida) who knows how to take care of herself…

But, Tinker Bell (who is considered an honorary princess according to some of the Disney blogs) is tge BEST… strong/smart woman who cares about her friends (i have a 6 yr old daughter so we have seen ALL of the Disney fairy movies).

1 Snow White

2. Cinderella

3. Belle

4. pocahontas

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?