- Cinderella29.20%40 votes
- Belle21.90%30 votes
- Ariel13.14%18 votes
- Snow White7.30%10 votes
- Fa Mulan6.57%9 votes
- Jasmine6.57%9 votes
- Princess Aurora5.84%8 votes
- Merida4.38%6 votes
- Rapunzel3.65%5 votes
- Tiana1.46%2 votes
- July 19, 2020 at 7:24 pm #365770Gloria ReneeParticipantRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 137Has thanked: 2001 timesBeen thanked: 659 times
Which Disney Princess would you want to be if given the opportunity?
Personally, I have my top 4.
3. Princess Aurora
4. Snow White
So, for the poll select you top princess, then list your top 4.
- October 22, 2020 at 8:47 pm #397631Fiona ShrekParticipantRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
1 Snow White
- August 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm #378008Mikayla WelshParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 51Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
It us fun and difficult.. i love Tiana for her work ethic and dreams… Anna from Frozen is such a strong woman, and you can never go wrong with a redhead (Merida) who knows how to take care of herself…
But, Tinker Bell (who is considered an honorary princess according to some of the Disney blogs) is tge BEST… strong/smart woman who cares about her friends (i have a 6 yr old daughter so we have seen ALL of the Disney fairy movies).
- August 23, 2020 at 2:31 pm #376999Kristin DanversParticipantRegistered On: May 29, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 42Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
From this list, definitely Belle! She is so beautiful and down to earth. But, Belle’s actually third place in my list for Disney overall.
Second place would be Tinkerbell. I love how sexy she is and I love her attitude. The scene in Peter Pan where she is checking our her hips while standing on the hand mirror gets me everytime! I really miss the Fairy product line. They really played up Tinkerbell as an engineer (a tinkerer!) which made me so happy. Every time I meet Tinkerbell at the parks I tell her that I’m an engineer just like her. <3
But number one is Queen Elsa. Her coming out scene gives me chills every single time and I’ve watched that movie soooo many times. I had the opportunity to see the Frozen Broadway Musical before the pandemic and the Let It Go number is amazeballs! They have a special effect where her dress disappears in an eye blink to reveal the Elsa gown underneath and I just burst into tears when it happened! It was so amazing and filled me with so many emotions. I’m getting all worked up now just thinking about it.
- August 23, 2020 at 12:21 pm #376972Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 375Has thanked: 1019 timesBeen thanked: 1682 times
- August 23, 2020 at 11:49 am #376966Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 78Has thanked: 268 timesBeen thanked: 237 times
- August 22, 2020 at 12:15 am #376602
- August 21, 2020 at 12:32 am #376211
- July 29, 2020 at 3:35 pm #368700Jazmin GParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I think each princess has its own unique features. They all faced certain situations and truimphed at the end . Kinda like all of us here, each one of us faces new challenges each day and with such a great support group we truimph the social standards and are our own beautiful and unique princesses. Stay fearce, strong and beautiful girls. Ive always enjoyed belles story the most.
- July 28, 2020 at 5:28 pm #368416Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1448Has thanked: 2375 timesBeen thanked: 4331 times
After much thought, my answer has to be “none of the above”. But I could relate to either Tinkerbell (whom I loved when the film first came out; saw it at least 10 times) or the Fairy Godmother.
- July 28, 2020 at 2:27 pm #368367Brittney AndrewsParticipantRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 569Has thanked: 35482 timesBeen thanked: 944 times
I’d identify with Ariel the most. She wasn’t happy living the life of a mermaid and wanted to experience the human world. I’m not happy being a male and I wanted to experience the feminine world.
My other favorites are Cinderella, Aurora, and Belle; due to the gowns.
- July 26, 2020 at 8:55 am #367553Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 78Has thanked: 268 timesBeen thanked: 237 times
- July 26, 2020 at 6:53 am #367494Jenny StarlightParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- July 26, 2020 at 12:52 am #367444Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 128Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
- July 25, 2020 at 9:05 pm #367433Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 256 timesBeen thanked: 202 times
I love Cinderella’s gown But I have always felt Bell was more beautiful.
In reality I’m more like Brigit from Trolls or maybe Fiona on a good day.
- July 23, 2020 at 10:07 pm #366920Abigail KingstonParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
Great poll Gloria. This was real easy for me. In a heartbeat, I want to be Cinderella. Come on, how could you turn down, that dress and glass slippers, Complete with the hair band. To be Cinderella for a day, would be my dream come true. Just a day! On my bucket list.
- July 21, 2020 at 11:03 pm #366394
- July 21, 2020 at 7:26 pm #366354Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 318Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 1129 times
Growing up, being a Disney Princess wasn’t even a meme. Even still, I don’t feel I have a lot in common with any of the Disney Princesses. I’m not looking for a man, or for magical love.
The only “Disney Princess” I have anything in common with was someone who wasn’t originally but became a Disney Princess on a technicality. Since M*A*S*H is owned by Fox, and Fox was bought by Disney, Corporal Klinger has become a Disney Princess!
- July 21, 2020 at 11:22 am #366248Carla JonesParticipantRegistered On: May 14, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 262Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 936 times
- July 21, 2020 at 7:08 am #366195Penny DiamondParticipantRegistered On: November 24, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
To my shame I don’t really know all of the princesses on the list … probably some of the newer ones … but my favourites would be:
2. Tinker Bell (if she can be a called a princess)
5. Snow White (if I’m not allowed Tinker belle)
- July 21, 2020 at 3:46 am #366146Elizabeth ReynoldsParticipantRegistered On: June 28, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
Had to go with Belle – smart, strong, dedicated, and incredibly elegant.
However, if you’re going for over-the-top drag camp, it’s gotta be Ursula.
- July 20, 2020 at 9:05 pm #366085ThereseWParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 16Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
For me it’s Mulan. Think about it – crossdressing and keeping it a secret, finding her self confidence, becoming a fierce warrior, then revealing her true self. And I recall she got her friends to crossdress along the way! Mulan, the crossdressing princess.
Disney princess geek question- did any other Disney princesses bend gender norms?
- July 20, 2020 at 8:20 pm #366080Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 397Has thanked: 679 timesBeen thanked: 972 times
Well, I couldn’t vote because my Princess is not on the list: it’s Pocahontas. She is far and away my favorite. My three remaining choices in the top four, in no particular order, would be Merida, Mulan and Moana.
However, if Elsa was an official “princess” she would be my 2nd choice.
- July 20, 2020 at 5:54 pm #366043
- July 20, 2020 at 3:25 pm #366000
- July 20, 2020 at 1:38 pm #365978Kelly AnnParticipantRegistered On: February 24, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 84Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 306 times
- July 20, 2020 at 10:10 am #365928
- July 20, 2020 at 9:41 am #365901
- July 20, 2020 at 9:38 am #365900Nick LacroixParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 165Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
- July 20, 2020 at 9:23 am #365890Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 749Has thanked: 6279 timesBeen thanked: 2240 times
Hi Gloria I led a no to much tv or going to movies type life so im not sure who some are but I remember snow white –cinderella — rapunsel–and jasmine so if I could be one I think it wouls be Jasmine I think because of her dark hair if I got right girl thanks
- July 20, 2020 at 9:32 am #365897
- July 20, 2020 at 9:10 am #365887
- July 20, 2020 at 7:08 am #365857Michelle TiffanyParticipantRegistered On: June 9, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 21Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 152 times
Thanks for the fun question Gloria!
For me it was Belle or Cinderella. Either would be wonderful, but I chose Belle.
When I was little I wished I could be Alice in my own special Wonderland.
Thanks, ♥ Michelle
- July 20, 2020 at 4:53 am #365822AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 591 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.