Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      K Swim
      Lady

So a typical day of reading forum posts here, and I find this one:  https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/my-new-breast-forms/  and after replying, I thought of something I wanted to ask the CDH community.

What is the best alternative you have used to create yourself a nice pair of breasts…..except for silicone or rubber breast forms?

One rule I ask of you all before replying: Nothing that was sold with the intent of being breast forms.

My answer: When I was still young and growing up, I started with socks or t-shirts. Those did not really feel good. One day, when spending the day with cousins, one of them had a bag of balloons which they were turning into large water balloons. I snuck a few into my pocket, then into a hiding place. My first intent was to make my own water balloons in secret, then sneak a few out to throw at them after everyone thought we used them all. After a fight between a couple of them and the adults ending the fun before we finished, I still had balloons hidden away which I later realized could become some nice breasts. I knew they were weak and could break easily if I did what I intended to do, so I stuffed one inside another before filling. Since the opening was now too tough for my young and weak hands to tie shut, I used rubber bands. The only down side is that they were COLD the moment I stuffed them into place.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Interesting topic/question.</p>

K Swim
        Lady

Strange thing to be curious about….I agree.

Hi  K swim i used car sponges for my first boobs,i shaped them with an electric carving knife .I then sliced them from the top down half way .i then made a lead weight in a ladel and when cool inserted it and glued the edges. they were great ,but rubbed on my chest .Mark 2 was then born, an old silky blouse was cut and glued to the front of the boobs !!!!! serious success not only did they now move with my body they floated up and down my chest without issue  . I then purchased my first pair of silicone boobs, i have several sizes now ,but they also are cold when installed in your bra. Py xx.

K Swim
        Lady

HA! I almost forgot about that. When growing up, I remember car wash sponges that looked like a thick bikini top. I never tried to use it as one, but it would seem like a good shape to start from.

Anonymous

Hi, I’ve never worn breast forms but I bet they feel great. My DIY Breast Forms are any soft, smooth, cloth. Soft tea towels work for me, there’s no weight and no bounce but they give me a great shape. I have used water-filled balloons but they are cold and too heavy for me. I don’t go out, so I’m happy doing what I do. Liz.

K Swim
        Lady

I dress in secret too, but doing so with breast forms still feels good. You should consider making the investment in silicone forms. I did and do not regret it. Yes, they are cold when you first put them in place, but they eventually warm up….and much quicker than water balloons.

I tried socks and even bird seed filled stockings and eventually I got some forms,   Before I got the forms I used large boob shaped stress balls.  They are pink and have nipple, but I only used them in private.  You can by them from Amazon

Jennifer

K Swim
        Lady

Never thought of bird seeds in stockings. I’m sure that would shape well and not be so cold when you first stuff them into place.

I started with socks and t-shirts, but for most of my time I used birdseed in stockings.  The way you tied the stockings made nice nipples.  I tried rice but the bird seed was better as it did not have as much smell.  The last time I had rice forms I went for a walk one evening and came back smelling like a pot of steamed rice.  That lead me to get real forms, the best money I have spent as Paula.

I used to use socks; at the moment I use some ‘rice in tights’ ones; this link may be useful ….

https://www.glamourboutique.com/transgender-breast-form-tips/breast-forms-on-a-budge-part-1-9766

K Swim
        Lady

Hmmm, interesting link there. That mentioned, I do have a couple of breast forms that have worn out and not sure what to do with them yet. I wonder if I could follow this setup to melt them to reuse them or make something better.

The first pair I ever made was from old stockings with rice in them,  not the greatest at all but they worked.  A few years ago I found a website for how to make mastectomy aids and there were a few different options.  One was a crochet version that my friend was supposed to make for me and the other was a sewn form.  I could not find all the materials I needed for the sewn one and had to improvise but they turned out not too bad.  I did a whole post about it on my blog but I am not sure if I can post it here.

Cynthia

K Swim
        Lady

I couldn’t exactly do all that during my younger years because I grew up with a brother, 2 sisters, and absolutely zero privacy. I had nowhere I could hide that stuff in a way that could not be found when one of them decided to go snooping around.

Hi girlfriends,

The beautiful Heidi Foxx has a great video on this subject. She made some great breast forms using play-dough. I followed her instructions and made a great pair that I used for quite a while.

Hugs

K Swim
        Lady

I’m sure play-dough would be a bit messy, but there’s probably more to that idea that I don’t know. The only play-dough I ever got a hold of would end up being mixed together and eventually hardened because I would not keep it sealed in it’s containers.

Probably as a young boy (pre-puberty and maybe just a bit past), anything was ok, socks, tennis balls, anything.

For my rediscovered inner fem side, started with simply bra pads, I bought a 2 pack of bras with removable pads and put both pads in one. Tried added some push up pads to that, never would have realized it took triangle shaped pads to look good.

Look was nice, but fell short of my goal. I wanted weight and nipples. So, rice (8 oz.) and double layer knee highs was the next experiment. Gave me some of both things I wanted. Next tried water balloons. Weight was even better, love having some bounce.

Using 2 balloons gave me some nipple, not a pronounced as the rice forms. Trick for double balloons is to use a pencil with eraser end to push one inside the other. I found some beige ones in the wedding section of a store, cannot imagine having bright color balloons in there.

Disappointed though with them not holding their shape with the thinner fabric bras I like. I may  revisit this with another bra style. Been back to rice since but always trying to find something new that I can fashion

K Swim
        Lady

I’ve tried tennis balls and baseballs. They were not even worth mentioning in my original post because they were too hard….and too small 😉

I’ve also tried thick padded bras. Although bras are not really my thing since I am only interested in one piece swimsuits, some of mine have a built in bra and actually feel good. Using them with bra padding looks good, but I want the weight and bounce. That is why I would use water balloons when I could during my younger years before upgrading to silicone forms that I use today.

Anonymous

Hi girls, I replied earlier to this great topic and after reading the latest posts I thought “why not” and I bought some balloons this afternoon. They’re in my bra as I write, my boobs look brilliant and I’ve got the movement when I walk. Thanks for the topic K Swim, I feel great! Liz.

K Swim
        Lady

Glad I could assist.

Just in case you haven’t done it already, you should probably stuff one balloon inside another (2 or 3) to make them more resistant to busting.

And if you keep them stored when not in use, be ready to have your chest get cold almost to the point of numbing when you first insert them.

Have fun.

a bit more, when I did balloons, I still used some knee highs to cover those, trying to stay in a color that could possibly be skin tone. Also, a better texture on my skin. Was considering the impact of using different size balloons. Seems a larger balloon should have much more elasticity since it is barely stretched by the amount of water put in. If I recall, I think I tried about 10 oz of water, next time will try 8 oz which is the same weight as what I did for rice.

K Swim
          Lady

During those younger years, I didn’t care about unnatural colors (except to make the pair the same color), and I did not measure exact amounts (I just made them equal sizes). My main focus was just to enjoy being dressed as much as possible during those extremely rare chances I got.

I made few pairs myself  one time pillow stuffing  to light and soft and pair rice the weight was ok little hard  then I used craft sand just the right weight and feel does that make me Goldilocks of the diy  breast forms

K Swim
        Lady

I once also tried pillow stuffing, but I could not get hold of very much. Also, it was too light and the low amount left my breasts too small 😉

It seems that you were able to acquire more supplies than I was in my younger years.

OK, I think I have given this a time or two before but I love the topic because it takes me back to my beginnings which I so fondly love to remember.
      1. The first thing I used was socks they kept the bra up to level but was not very good and did not feel as good as I wanted.
      2. I graduated to water balloons since I thought they would feel so much closer to a Normal breast which consisted of 70 percent water. It was good but 2 problems one they would seep just a little water out of the tied end and could not be trusted not to leak or break. Also they were so small they stayed round. If filled with warm water they did not feel cold when first put in but after a while they would normalize to body temp and felt great. They bounce nice and I liked the weight but was always worried about them leaking or breaking.
      3. Then I got a great idea if I could fill them with jello it would be great but i was not filling them with real Jello odor and color not the right thing maybe peach. LOL But my kids had a toy called Wonder tank. It used a material that made the water gel up but still fluid so you could position toys in the gel. So since I work in a place that has things that will work similar I tried out some things found the right amount of hot water to mix the material in and was able to pour it into the balloon before it turned semi fluid. It took a little for it to cool down and gel but once it did it worked great and NEVER leaked. The next problem was to find a good balloon. The little ones were to hard and I could never find a large enough balloon that I cold fill half full of gel so they would conform to my body and the bra. I did buy some very large ones at the party shop about 1 dollar a piece. They were thicker and would conform better. I used these for a long time. I did hear some people have used the gel from the blue cooler packs a little hard to get into the balloon but once in would last for a long time.
      4 Next I found the adhesive bras for backless spaghetti strap dresses women use. I use the silicon ones, there are also cloth covered ones. They are about 20 – 25 dollars. The thing I like about these are they will pull your breast tissue what ever little you have and make a nice cleavage. But they do not fill the bra full so you have to go back and use something else I used Balloons for a little while longer then I saw a couple enhancers. Cloth push ups woman use and silicone enhancers. One pair of each of these helped fill my bra (38 D) out and works great for cleavage.
      5. I finally bought a pair of inexpensive silicon forms, these are great when I do not need a little cleavage but I still fall back on method 4 when I wear a lower cut top. My hope is someday I will be able to afford the nice adhesive Aphrodite pair of breast forms. Some day : )
      Thanks for the topic.
      Sara

K Swim
        Lady

It seems like you made it a mission to get a nice pair and to get them right.

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

I used socks in the beginning which just looked lumpy, then I used an old memory foam pillow, I cut it up with scissors and shaped it to the size and shape I liked, but it was hard to get the girls the same size, I used them for a few weeks then I just went to the store and bought a pair of silicone insert and have been using them ever since

K Swim
        Lady

I started with socks too. It seemed that some materials of socks worked better than others. I knew nothing about that stuff at such a young age and not as many resources to research and find out.

Anonymous

IMO, the answer depends on two other questions: How much do you have to “work” with, and how much do you want? Many of the ladies here start with natural A cups, or even B cups. If you are in this group, a lightly padded bra, with optional inserts can give you a presentable figure. I got a set of foam inserts along with my 36 B bras from Dillard’s which work quite well for me…but I’m not in the “bigger is better” crowd, regarding bra size.
      I also discovered that the backless, strapless “sticky bras” are great for creating cleavage, and you can wear them beneath your regular bra to good effect.(You many need inserts, known as “chicken cutlets” to fill out the bottom). IMO (again), you don’t have to be a 44 DD to achieve the proper femme look.

K Swim
        Lady

Again, my curiosity was finding out what specific methods or objects people here used (or currently use) as an alternative way to create breasts instead of padded bras and actual breast forms.

Yes, I use silicone breast forms today and have no reason to go back to my old methods. I have forms of different sizes today because some days I want to go big, some days I want to be a smaller size. I can say that when I was young I didn’t care about the size so long as it did not hurt, had some weight, and nice protrusion.

Anonymous

Well when I started out I just used an article of clothing like a dress or a shirt rolled up. Later on I used balloons both filled with water and just air. After I started back up, I used some weighted balls (those stupid ones you could find for cheap) well they were too annoying so I went with small smooth playground balls I found at a dollar tree. Now a days I use two 8lb medicine balls. Though I would love some actual breast forms.

I did try the birdseed in a stocking and gallon trick, but they exploded before I got to try them.

K Swim
        Lady

Medicine balls? Ouch! How long have you been dealing with that inevitable back pain….or did you undergo some type of trans-human surgery to have your bones replaced with steel joints and hydraulics? Ok, I’m sorry for that insult. Its just that 16lbs on your chest would be pretty heavy….and I know that medicine balls are really stiff.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33039947902.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7cba4c4dlsob0k

I know I created this feed out of curiosity for other options besides silicone that people use, but at least check this link. I bought that exact pair a couple of months ago and they are pretty nice. The prices fluctuates all the time so either watch and wait, or at least click the links on that post for similar ones.

Anonymous

That’s ok, honestly I really don’t have much if any back pain. I know a lot of real women do and some crossdressers that have large fake breasts, but I never really had any.

As for the stiffness, yeah it can be a drag sometimes. But since when im dressed up I feel like myself, it doesn’t bug me that much. Granted I had forgotten the time I used two small yoga balls (about 25-40cm give or take) and filled those with water. While I had the weight of real breasts, and the jiggling, it did hurt a lot.

I have been looking into better ideas like a real breast form set to use, but since I see my female self with big breasts, finding ones I can afford is hard. I usually search eBay for something, but since my budget is under 50 (including shipping) that gets hard.

K Swim
            Lady

Even with those experienced reassurances, it still sounds painful.

I will say for sure after years of off and on browsing the selection of breast forms, I find that 8lbs-medicine-ball-sized breast forms will cost well over $100. If you take any advice from this, I would say that if you have never used real breast forms before today, you should start with something in your price range…even if you get a smaller pair than what you want.

Sutekina
      Lady
      1. I read an article that suggested you get a baby’s diaper, take it apart and add those tiny sand-like gel beads to a 24″ latex balloon. Amazon and hobby stores have those large balloons. Then add water and seal.

I tried it and the results were interestingly good. The gel beads absorbed the water and became malleable and held its form well. It never dried out and you could reshape it easily.

But since I’m not in to D cups, I recommend you find 18″ or 12″ balloons. Also, the beads were a mess to handle. Toy stores sell larger gel beads that grow with water. That would give you the weight and size, but wouldn’t hold it’s shape as well like playdoh.

2. Many people recommend rice or bird seed in pantyhose. But one commenter said that it busted before she could use it. Instead of pantyhose, use balloons. One thing inconvenient with balloons is the knot. That can be hidden skin side, but for me it was not comfortable. If your bra is padded, then it wouldn’t matter which direction the knot faced.
      3. Also, look for padded bras. La Senza has a line of bras they call “up 2 cups”. Not only is there lift from an underwire, but there is thick padding (about half an inch) and the molded cups also reflect the size enlargement. So, if you are a 40A naturally, the 40D Up 2 Cup bra will have an inch of space between your skin and the bra (after the underwire has lifted your skin a little). Since the cups are molded, the shape will remain and you can stuff whatever you want on the inside without the stuffing making you look lopsided.
      4. Silicone breastforms are the way to go, but they are expensive. The larger the breast size you seek, the more expensive they become. But weight, feel, and the presence of a nipple are unbeatable. Here’s an alternative.

Look for bras or swimsuits (tankinis, bikinis, one-peices) that have “removeable” pads. The bra or suit will have a pocket where more pads can be inserted. Silicone breastforms are expensive but silicone breast pads are not. I have seen 300g breast pads for as low as US$15 for the pair. Add that along with some foam pads into your bra or tankini and you have a decent look without the worry about them moving around as you bust into a breakdance.

Other cheap alternatives to silicone are foam sticky bras. I get mine from Aliexpress. When shopping for sticky bras, find the one where the sellers has a side-view picture. That shows if the sticky bra is flat or has foam padding. I have found a pair that adds almost a full cup size. It comes with a noisy plastic sheet stuck to the sticky part. I replace that with regular plastic from zip lock bags or other thin fabric material. Then I stuff that into a bra and usually add other foam pads as well. That will give you the look without breaking the budget.

K Swim
        Lady

Wow. Very detailed. I never thought about what is inside a baby diaper, except for…….lets not go there.

I do have a “up 2 cups” bra that I find quite uncomfortable to wear with my swimsuits.

Today, I just use silicone breast forms.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My first breasts was toilet tissue stuffed in my bra. Not great but I did appear to have breasts. Then I saw some small balloons. I thought they could look like breasts. I tried them. Not bad, and I could make them any size I wanted. Then to make them more natural feeling I began putting some water in them. That was better, although I did have some concerns over them breaking. They never did fortunately.

Then several years ago I decided to get some breastforms. I bought foam first to try them and get an idea of the sizes I wanted. Then I bought the same sizes in silicone. They are the best. Just love them.

Anonymous

I have a really good super padded La Senza bra that gives me a nice 40-C. If I am out shopping trying on strapless items it rocks. I do like the feel of real silicone breast forms, but they can get sweaty and the weight is annoying. The jggle factor is over-rated.

My first diy liquid boobs were water in condoms….not the best. Later I got some tiny plastic beads for making bean bags from a craft store and mixed them with baby oil in condoms…better.  Fillers like the stuff in diapers works well. So does the blue liquid in hot/cold compresses.

My old standby is a nice Victoria’s Secret 38-C bra filled with red lentils. What?? So the bra has a silky layer over a thin foam insert in the cup. Cut a hole small enough for a funnel, measure out the lentils, in my case about 1 cup measure, fill the space and stitch up the hole. My old standby is over ten years old. It has nice weight and shapes easily to whatever I’m wearing.

Alysha
      Lady

Hi Girls,

I did socks and stuffed with other things but nothing gave me the weight or the volume I would like. Did some research and found a chart for bra sizes that gave weight and volume of the breast. Breast tissue is a little less then the weight of water, with that, now it is the shape. Breast aren’t round like a ball, but more like a rounded mound (if you looked at breast implants). I used a VINYL glove (the heaver the weight the better) and filled it with water and removed the air then tied it off. Next I took a second glove tied the fingers and thumb off, turned it inside out. Placed the glove in the second glove ( much stronger then the latex balloon and this gives the shape, like a breast implant) removed the air and tied it off (the tie off acts like a nipple). They seem to work well, I can even sleep in them. Need to make a new pair, the vinyl seems to get hard but still pliable.

I liked the idea of adding the gel crystals (can get them at Amazon) to the water. This may add more volume with less weight. I’ll lit you Girls know how it works.

Hugs

Alysha

Google’ home made ballistics gel’ and you will find a recipe using gelatin and tapioca. I can’t I think it’s one cup water, 1 cup gelatin a,d 1/4 cup tapioca. Add a little coffee powder for color. I’ve tried lots of different sizes up to DD and they’re great. Wash them away when you go back in the closet.

sophie xxx

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?