Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

An interesting conversation with my young child. They’ve noticed women wear bras, so curiously asked me today, do men wear bras? My honest reply, yes, some men wear bras. They shrugged, no further comment.

A reminder though, someday, I may have to tell them more about that hidden side of me that is a bit obvious at times.

Coincidently last week I bought a simple light weight sports bra as an add-on purchase to matching compression pants and leggings. The two reasons I bought the bra was for the obvious answer that I love wearing women’s clothes and the second is that I started exercising during the pandemic. I run/walk outdoors and since cold weather has arrived in the northern USA I get what is called ‘nipple chafing’. Look it up, its no joke. The bra helps prevent rubbing of the erect nipple against sweaty shirt fabric. It works wonderfully and it feels great wearing it.

Also, i recently looked up something I saw when watching a soccer (football) match where players were wear black bras under their uniforms. They are GPS bras that track many aspects of their play (amount of time on the pitch, distance run, heart rates etc). At first I thought it was for chafing too but i guess not. I guess any bit of normalcy of guys wearing bras and athletic leggings can go a long way in the big picture.

Jackie
      Ambassador

A guy who was over seeing me one time wanted to wear one of my bra’s amongst some other things. He was already wearing a pair of panties and a pair of stockings to my surprise. Needless to say I was turned off by this but it was truth that some men wear bras. I don’t think it’s appropriate for a child to know that or see that though. Completely out of line!

Molly
        Duchess

Wow Jackie; Thank-you for your perspective here, it’s really helped crystallize some thoughts.

Should a child be told that some men wear bras.    I think ‘yes’, but it all comes down to which examples we’re thinking of when we answer the question as to how uncomfortable it gets.      NO Child should EVER be exposed to what amounts to adult sexuality prior to being adult themselves (and therefore no longer a child)…

@jamietaal
        cites a perfect set of examples (Thank-you) where it is perfectly innocent and correct to say ‘yes’, but if all we can think of is a kinky situation, then I’d be hard pressed to agree with this.

I think that this is a large part of our problems with presentation to the more ‘normal’ society as I think that far too many of them immediately go from ‘crossdresser’ to ‘male in female underwear’, and consequently right into the thoughts of a sexual situation.   Not exactly wear we want them to go if we want to be accepted without being viewed as, well…..  unsavoury.   I’m beginning to think that sort of unanticipated transition of thought is similar to the way we felt growing up when we realized that our parents must have engaged in physical activity for us to exist, and (gasp!), may still do.  (Not comfortable for most)     Hence some of the not so good reactions we may get to encounter.

-Molly

ps: Of course kids have an annoying way of having difficult follow up questions, so if you say ‘yes’, you better be prepared to either deploy delaying tactics or have a good answer to the next ‘why?’ question that would be age appropriate.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?