Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

I have never had the courage to ask a post-op transwoman this question directly, but I am curious. Certainly for someone contemplating a full transition, this must be a consideration. Once the male bits are removed surgically, how is it possible for a transwoman to achieve orgasm during sexual activity? Let us keep the responses clinical, ladies.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Cece X.

Curiosity got the better of me not too long ago. I can’t recall the exact site, but the answer is yes. However, how quickly it is achieved varies and apparently it differs greatly from the male orgasm which I found fascinating.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Yes it’s possible.  Likely even.  Those male parts that are highly sensitive and make a male orgasm possible….they’re repurposed into a clitoris.  The rest of the male genitals are used to create a vagina and labia.  And yes, those orgasms are very different.  A longer, whole body experience.  The prostrate plays a part.  So do the hormones that presumably have been taken for several years.  BTW, it’s possible to achieve those whole body orgasms without bottom surgery.  Stimulating the prostrate (and practice) is all it takes.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

This is something I have wondered about as well, so I did a bit of research myself and it is possible but like Darcy said it can take time.

Amy

I can think of one person who was emphatic that she did. As I understand the operational procedures this matter is taken into account (in the more sophisticated instances) and successfully provided for.

The sensitive tip of the penis is remodified to become a clitoris. It’s quite clever, actually. I believe Dr. Burou devised the procedure and taught it to American surgeons.

I can think of several persons who have implied that they had orgasms without coming right out and saying so.

Araminta.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?