Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

See I want to upgrade badly, but I always want to be completely anonymous on here to.

Credit cards, and digital money leave traces to your real identity.

A money order is the only sure fire way to remain anonymous without sending cash

Hippie

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I understand your concerns hippie to an extent but my I was more worried about my wife seeing a charge on my statement from here. I don’t know if the site takes prepaid Visa cards as payment but if so that would alleviate this. You could buy a card with cash and then use the card to pay for an annual membership. As I said I don’t know if the site accepts this form of payment but it’s worth looking into. Just a thought.

Hippie
        Lady

I don’t have to worry about my wife knowing, she is a member on CDH to. Just not on as much as she used to be.

I just really like anonymity, with the whole world knowing our business. Like corporations like Google, Facebook and others.

I boycott these privacy stealing companies with a passion. I run so much software to block their privacy stealing attacks.

That it screws up most websites I visit. Some websites won’t even load,because they want my data do bad.

This the main reason I will not ever own a cellphone. No matter what you do, you can’t stop the tracking and spying on a cellphone.

Yeah, I’m ranting, but I just wanted to kinda explain why I’m pushing so hard for money order.

I just want my little slice of privacy, in my own little way.

Hippie

Hippie
      Lady

[postquote quote=741742]

Some of you ask me why money orders. So I just wanted to update why i am pushing for use of money orders. For one thing money orders all I need to do is put my CDH account name on it and all they have to do is manually enter in the information. Boom then I’m a paid member. My real identity is not exposed in anyway.

So my reason is:

I just really like anonymity, with the whole world knowing our business. Like corporations like Google, Facebook and others.

I boycott these privacy stealing companies with a passion. I run so much software to block their privacy stealing attacks.

That it screws up most websites I visit. Some websites won’t even load,because they want my data do bad.

This the main reason I will not ever own a cellphone. No matter what you do, you can’t stop the tracking and spying on a cellphone.

Yeah, I’m ranting, but I just wanted to kinda explain why I’m pushing so hard for money order.

I just want my little slice of privacy, in my own little way.

Hippie

Hippie
      Lady

It’s nothing about being hacked. I am just really big on internet privacy.

Like I can not stand any Google because of the amount of spying they do on people.

I run so many programs that blocks hidden Google software and other companies that do the same thing

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I’m referring to those visa gift cards that can be purchased for cash in most stores. That way the transaction won’t be on a credit card held by a member.

Hippie
      Lady

Them are all traceable. A money order can have any name on it and spends just like cash

Hippie

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?