Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

Mascara. It’s one of those fun types of makeup that a lot of us Ilike me) really love using. It makes our lashes much more full and longer, as well as really helping to make our prettily made up eyes “pop” and draw attention to them. And since, as genetic men, many of us don’t necessarily have those long, luscious, feminine eyelashes that we so desire, applying mascara helps us to really embrace the feminine look that we want to present to the world.

As I was doing my makeup and putting on my mascara, I realized that I apply my mascara to both my upper and lower eyelashes, heavier on the top (because I tend to wear mascara instead of false eyelashes), but some on the bottom as well to help define them. However, I’ve noticed that today, women who wear mascara tend to apply it just to the upper eyelashes and not at all on the bottom. I suppose this may be because it takes a deft touch to really apply mascara to the shorter, lower lashes, or maybe because it takes longer to do it right, I’m not really sure. But as I mentioned, I apply it both my upper and lower eyelashes because I love the way it makes my eyes look.

So of course, that got me to thinking…

Do you apply mascara to both your upper and lower eyelashes or only to the top eyelashes?

Hugs,

Holly

I used to use mascara, and I would apply it equally to the top and bottom.  However my eye lashes are quite thin and short, so no matter how much mascara i used it didn’t really make any difference.

I now use falsies and stopped using mascara altogether.

I use eyeliner to touch up the lower lash line, eyeliner and mascara on the upper lash line.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Holly, I love wearing mascara. My favorite way to do my lashes is as follows. After lining my eyelid under the upper lashes, I usually put 2-3 applications of mascara on the upper lashes combing them in between each one. On my lower lashes, I apply just enough to color the lashes. Depending on the ocassion I may go more dramatic with false lashes as well. 😊💋

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I tend to just do a light coat on the upper lashes and make sure the outer corner of them are also done which just takes in the edge of the lower lash line and then a pencil along the top lid and just on the outer edge of the lower. I may do the lower lashes if I am going on an evening out.

The going wisdom of makeup experts is unless you’re a starlet or model like Heidi Weiz , the proper non overdone way is to apply to UPPER lashes only, anyone over 25-28 years old especially. To do the lower makes you look like Ricky Raccoon and will draw  stares and chuckles, same goes for overdone application of eyeliner on lower lids! Just a light touch and smooth out

I agree with the experts, I use my eyeliner very close to the upper lash line, bring just a bit from the outer corner down to the outer lower lash line. I make a bit of a wing with the eyeliner extending out past the corner of my eye. A very light champagne eye shadow on the upper lid, a sepia tone on the outer corner of the eye sweeping up to the outer brow, and a copper tone from the outer to middle of my upper lid.

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

I have been blessed or cursed with long eyelashes. (they sometimes get in my eyes). Because of this I don’t use mascara.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Absolutely top and bottom.  My barely there lashes need all the help they can get.  I also love fake lashes and use just a little mascara to blend the real and the fake.
      I wish I could do eyeliner wings as a couple have said but my eyes are so hooded I can’t really pull it off unless I go really dramatic and do a heavy line on the lower eyelid for the outside 1/3 or so. Then I can get just a hint of a wing under the crease.  But I’m nearing 60 so I’ll leave that to the younger girls…still fun to play though!

💖Lola

I picked top only as I do it more often but my wife has shown me how to do the bottoms and gave me a double ended mascara with a smaller brush on one end so I’m slowly starting to do both. But I wear eyeliner so even when I do it’s not that noticeable.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I use mascara on my upper lashes all the time, my lower lashes are thin but I try to make them pop a little.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I chose upper & lower , but I want to clarify. That’s only if I’m out “at night” or going to a bar/club.

If I’m out and about during the day and I choose to apply, it’s upper only.

Just a minor distinction, but wanted to be clear 😉

have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Will apply mascara on my upper eyelashes regularly. Don’t have to use a lot as I am blessed to have long eyelashes. Will apply some mascara to my lower eyelashes just never use too much, just enough to make them more noticeable.
      💕 Genia

Other: upper lashes, outer third only, and in violet

ChloeC
      Duchess

When I have time and in the mood I’ll do both upper and lower eyelashes. My lower ones are not very ‘lush’ so even if I do apply I can still hardly notice them.

btw I’ve also used a curler as my uppers are very straight but I’m not sure it ever worked.

Hugs ChloeC

Putting on mascara is like putting on earings. Makes me feel feminine. I would love to put it on my lower lashes. If I had any.

J J
      Lady

Both since my lowers are already pretty thin it helps build them up a bit.

Julie
      Lady

Outside of cosplaying sweetie. I apply mascara to upper and lower. All 4 eyelashes of mine to make look like a woman’s honey.

Mascara to upper, eye-liner to lower. Used to mascara the lower, but not enough there to make it worthwhile, hence the eye-liner, it’s gives a nice definition.

I wish I had enough eyelashes to apply mascara to.  My eyelashes are practically nonexistent.  So I wear false eyelashes which are a pain to put on.  Does anyone know of a serum that will grow lashes on a person like me?

I don’t use mascara; generally I don’t wear makeup 🙂

Both always and I agree 100% with a female makeup artist I know “Always put on Mascara” if you’re going out. A lot of males have thin lower lashes so an eyeliner underneath helps the perception of larger lower lashes.

Sandy

I use mascara on both top and bottom. I also use eyeliner top and bottom. I think it highlights my eyes better. And it does add to the volume of the eyelashes.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?