Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

One of the most wonderful, visible aspects of presenting as a woman is having full, womanly breasts. We all love having breasts, but as biological males most of us don’t have enough flesh to make our own breasts fill out our bras. To solve that problem, we buy breast forms.

And while there are numerous different styles, colors and sizes of breast forms, they basically come in a few basic shapes (triangle, oval, round, teardrop). How we attach them or put them into our bras also varies, but basically boils down to putting them loose into a bra, putting them into a bra specifically designed with pockets to hold the breast forms, or attach them to our chest using some sort of medical adhesive.

For me, whenever I can, I prefer to attach them to my chest. While it’s a bit more work to get them placed correctly and attached, as opposed to just putting them into my bra, I feel that doing that provides me with more realistic feeling and movement, because they move like a real woman’s breasts would as I walk around, bend over, and move.

So my question for you is, what do you prefer? Do you attach them to your chest with medical tape or adhesive or do you place them in your bra?

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous

Holly,

I prefer to just place my forms in my bra, for me that gives me more comfort. In the past I have used adhesive so I have tried both ways, I just would rather place them loose in my bra. Thanks Holly

Renea ❤️

Anonymous

I have one set of breast forms that I place loosely into my bra.  I would love to have attachable breast forms that would feel more like real breasts.

Anonymous

Hi Holly & All Girls
      I actually have various Pocket Bras and so my Breast Forms have that natural swing in my Bra!
      Have done that since i re-found Anna!
      Everybody is different i guess but Attaching them with the help of an adhesive is too messy!
      Hugs & Kisses
      Anna xxx

Anna, I’m also a “pocket bra aficianado”. Some years back I began wearing pocket bras exclusively whenever I dress. I have about 4 bras which I’ve preloaded with silicone forms — I take the forms out only when I launder the bras.

Anonymous

Camryn Sweetness
          Thank You for message and really pleased you are in the same boat as me!
          Myself,i have four different colored Pocket Bras but only put my forms in and when i dress!
          I am a 50D and a broad chested girl and basically chose this path when i re-found Anna just under 3 years ago!
          Wearing Pocket Bras & Forms is less painful than having to pull off the forms attached with the Glue!
          Really happy you responded and Thanks again!
          I was beginning to think i was the only one that wears Pocket Bras & Forms here but i bought most of mine here in the UK as the ones i tried to purchas e in China were never made in my Plus Size!!!!
          Hugs & Kisses Sweetness
          Anna xxxxx

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Holly
      So far I have only put them loose in my bra but it does give some issues such as when bending down particularly with some styles of bra but also be a problem with swimwear.
      Have considered sticking them on me but have not taken the plunge yet to experiment but could present its own issues when unable to be in femme mode for a whole day.
      Rachel

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have always used a booster form without glue and use what I have naturally. I did have issues with them falling out or slipping behind the bra and down. I then found the right size of bra, found the right booster and never had a problem ever since. The look and feel is quite comfortable and gives realistic look, even with lower tops. I did try a full form but it was heavier and was not as realistic as what I had.

I have Gold Seal Collection Classic 1 1/2 breast forms, size 7 C-cup.  They are wonderful!, they are asymmetrical so they fill out the side of your ribcage and look more natural, which also helps to visually make your shoulders look narrower. I place them in the bra cups of my underwire WonderBra and it’s a marvelous combination!!  🙂

Lots of hugs girls,

Lauren M

I have tried both methods, but have ended up loose in a bra.  I found the adhesive too messy over time, plus I like a larger size cup and the weight can mean that the adhesive is ineffectual.  Also, only my SO knows Davina and a quick disrobing can be necessary at times!!

I will alternate and do both.  Attaching them takes more time but if I have a whole day as Susan then it just feels better attached.

As my tiny titties are growing I will continue to ‘stick-e’m-on’ as this gives more of a feeling of the real thing!

Polly xxx

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

The forms i have had a bit of tackiness to them so they have never been a problem with moving around while wearing a bra. Once in place the sticky backing along with e Bra just keeps in place all day.

When i have a couple of days or even just a nighttime. I will use an adhesive spray. Night gowns just look and feel better when they drape over real looking breast.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Thanks to you, my forms are tacky to and hold quite well. I have never been able to use the adhesive spray, my wife  refuses to let me shave smooth, sigh.

I used to place them loose in a non pocketed bra when I first bought breast enhancers.  I kinda worked and at the same time it didn’t.  Because they were loose, what I found was the breast enhancers would wind up shifting around and the boobs wind up being misaligned on my chest.

When I got proper breastforms, I’ve been using pocketed bras and have done so ever since.  I do have double sided tape for the breastforms, but I already use up time to align my silicone hips correctly when transforming and I don’t want to chew up more time making sure my boobs are symmetrical.  The pocketed bras by default will make the boobs symmetrical.

ChloeC
      Duchess

So, I just place them ‘loose’ in my bra as they are just teardrop shaped forms meant as inserts. But here’s a little story about them.  About 10 or so years ago I was on a shopping trip as my SO was getting her B.S. degree and I was giving her a graduation party and I was searching for appropriate supplies.  We were close to moving (with a moving company packing up things) so I had put my ‘stash’ in my trunk. Well, I was rear ended as I was waiting to turn left (with my signals on) on a 4 lane not that busy street as a car came over a rise behind me doing way more than the speed limit. Totaled my car with one my forms exploding all over the trunk. I since more or less patched it up with, well, whatever, and it works, but definitely no possibility of anything but placing them.

Hugs ChloeC

ps I was fine, just a bruise on my forehead where I hit my steering wheel. The other driver ran out of his car, to see if I was okay, walked around a little, two women walking came over and started talking to him and all of a sudden…he was the one needing help…and an ambulance.  My car had to be towed, but I was able to get to it and retrieve everything except the contents of the one form. Got a nicer car out of the deal – as I had added several cheap but cool looking items to the outside. Never heard another word about him or the accident so at least I wasn’t sued.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I prefer the comfort of just placing my forms in my bras which are all Bali underwires. They hold everything in place nicely.

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Sad to say, this “Girl” still has hair (not much) on her chest. There have to be safer, less painful ways to get rid of it which is an immediate goal.

Hugs!

MP

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I own 3 sets of forms, two are self adhesive but wont stay on braless, well not to the extent I can sleep with them on thus.But I still wear them at night with a bra to hold them in place. But they do have one thing better than the adhesive version and that is the “overall” attachment to my chest. The “sticky tapes” below only adhere around the edges,but……..when (ahem)….. I “need access” to my “real nipples”, they are the better ones.

The others and my “go to”when away from home or going shopping, are the Gold Seal double sided tape and adhesive wipe version. I love the feeling of them hanging loose under my camisole and Pj’s if I have to get up in the middle of the night to “attend to business”.

They also feel wonderful, when encased in a lovely, lacy underwire bra.

Never used the spray on adhesive and never will. Also dont like pocketed bras, not realistic enough if the forms are not on my chest

Happy dressing

Caty

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Caty Ryan. Reason: additional copy and typos
        Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hi girls,

One of my previous posts is relevant to this one. Especially the bit about the “magic breast from wash”.

(The one in the big pump action silver container(

Hi Ladies,

I am fortunate enough to own 3 sets of breast forms, with Gold Seal C cup “Classics” as my “go to’ when “going public”. They use the double sided tape “around the edges” and adhesive wipe method of attachment This make them very secure and of course reassuring. In addition of my overnight trips away, I wear them to bed braless to experience the lovely femme feeling. However as would be expected, the overall natural feeling of “these are my breasts” is limited  to the edges of the form.

In contrast, when attached, the other two self adhesive sets give that “overall attached, natural” feeling, but in the past, they would not stay on braless.

Here I should add, I sleep femme every night with bra and breast forms in place

But of late, even though I’ve been using the same brand of breast form wash, suddenly, should I take off my bra a few hours before arising for the day, my forms stay in place until its time to go back to “male me” and breakfast. (My SO and I work on DADT, so it’s a must that I appear “male me” as I emerge from my room).

Given I do my daily lingerie change in the mornings, it’s such a femme thing to do minus bra and have your own “braless breasts” in your line of sight as new panties and camisole are donned for the day.

Sadly no AA cup bra, I find a bra 24/7 causes bruises on the flesh over my rib cage.

Anyone else found the same thing with the “magic breast form” wash??

Happy dressing

Caty.

Hi, I received my first pair of forms a month ago. I just put them in my bra loosely. They are teardrop and I have no idea actually, common sense tells me to put the pointed end upwards towards my collarbone, but they don’t fit into the pocket on my bra, so I wear them with the point upwards and don’t worry about the pockets. I love the feminine it gives me!
      Hugs to all,
      ~Kristen

DeeDee
      Duchess

Holly,

Today is the first day that I attached my forms.  I used medical tape and skin tac.  I learned a valuable lesson today though.  I was not wearing a bra and I started to sweat a little and one of my forms started to come unattached.  It’s a hot day here in PA.  I was able to make it home and reattach it before it came totally off.

DeeDee

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Check out Michael Davy Sweat Stop.  It’s widely used in the film and television industry to inhibit perspiration – especially when wearing appliances and prosthetics during hot conditions.  I’ve used it for years in toasty SoCal.  Works like a charm.

Jasmine
      Lady

It all depends on what I’m wearing. If I’m wearing something like my party dresses or my lbd I’ll glue on my smaller forms. If I’m wearing my blouse or a full dress that has a 3/4 sleeve  where my bra isn’t visible underneath then I’ll go ahead and use my larger forms but then I use my pocket bra for that

Davina
      Lady

I wear them loose in my bras. I like the fullness and bouncy feel they give me. I don’t adhesives or stick feelings.

Revel
      Baroness

I prefer to place them loose in my bra, but here’s the thing…

I wear a padded sports bra that has pockets to hold my breast forms so I don’t need to use adhesive. It works like a charm. That’s the breast – I mean, best and easiest way for me. 😊

❤️ Rev

monica
      Lady

I have the Aphrodite forms that are self sticky, but I do use Hollister spray on them so they will stay on for at least 3 days with out any problem. Attaching in my opinion is so close to being natural with these forms. If you can and your forms are the right kind I highly recommend attaching them.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

The adhesive I use (Telesis 8) is good for several wearings.  So it’s easy to always have my forms attached.  But 10 months of HRT gave me a problem I didn’t anticipate.  Wearing forms over my growing boobs is becoming uncomfortable.  They’re still too small to project much of a bust line.  So I’m looking for new, well-padded bras.  Not complaining.  It’s a good problem to have!

Anonymous
      Duchess

It depends on my outfit of course. Since it’s sundress season, I’ve almost always attach to my body. This way I can go braless if needed. I did try a breast plate, to bulky, though easier for some fashions but hides a lot of real skin.

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

I’ve never tried tape or other adhesives. The adhesive used on Band Aid, for example, tends to irritate my skin, sometimes severely. I didn’t want to get a skin reaction, therefore I just opt for the pocket bras. I have tried one of my wife’s bras, but my forms tended to move around a bit.

Anonymous

I prefer to use medical adhesive for the more natural look and feel.

I’m like Emily and already have some boobage and usually just wear a standard or padded bra.  There are some times when I want to go from Audrey Hepburn to Bridget Bardot or a garment may just demand more oomph.  Then I will add a form to my bra to get the desired effect.  I don’t glue but usually cut a small slit half way through the inner cup material layer of my bra.  I don’t go all the way through, just through the first fabric layer.  It is usually about one inch up and down into the third of each cup closest to the armpit.  Then I just play plastic surgeon and wiggle and squeeze the form (usually just an enhancer) into the space.  Then everything is held in place exactly where my bra is and won’t shift out if I dance.  My body also then has a fabric layer between the form and won’t sweat up and my nips won’t get all friction like.  Also, there is no glue clean up.  It takes a little figuring out to get just right but maybe this will help someone.  Thanks for the nice question Holly.

Marg

Those little puppies can wonder, especially the teardrop shape.

Depending on what I am wearing but have used forms in both methods over the years. Certainly glue and adhesives under something tight and supportive was best and love the look of going braless at times.There is nothing like the jiggle and feel of the weight of the chest as one moves about.  I also found that over the years that weight pulling on my breast as made them bigger just like women wearing heavy earrings over time getting droopy earlobes. Now with aging I feel comfy wearing just a push up bra in a b cup

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve always just placed my forms in a full coverage bra and with no problems. The bra has a lot to do with keeping them in place or not. I even sleep with my D forms sometimes. Once I tried double sided tape but it wasn’t the right kind and not good enough to hold things together. I have a set of huge F silicone forms coming and really want to glue them on. It would be nice to wear them for three days like some girls here say they do.

Mine are not loose as I have two pocket Bras a black one and nude. This allows them to move about but not fall out. Feels just like I assume real ones especially if running about or dancing

I haven’t attempted to adhere mine yet, but am curious about it. I’ve got 2 pocket bras so they stay in place pretty well. I used to wear sports bras to keep them in place but as soon as I started to sweat those things would just do whatever they wanted lol

I put mine loose in my bra and pull my skin towards the midden and tape my chest to give a realistic cleavage. That really gets the cis ladies guessing. I have never tried gluing them on.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I wouldn’t say medical adhesive but I do use some adhesive so that they don’t move around sideways. The adhesive I use comes off easy and is mostly just sticky, not enough to keep my forms in place on their own so I always have a bra also. I guess I’m lucky because despite that I wear them 23/7 (not in show but in bed) I never had any serious rash or so. At most a little red that goes away fast.
      I do have some forms that I haven’t put any sticky glue on and when wearing them I have to be really careful with what bra I use, it must be full cup or they fall out if I lay down on my side or just lean forward.
      Don’t have any pocket bra at all.

/kelly

Julie
      Lady

I would attach them to my chest but putting them in a bra is more easier while my transformation is not done.

Syndee
      Lady

I guess to be honest in this question I would have to say both. I have a few sets of forms and one is older and the adhesive on them has pretty much worn off. They are my everyday form that I wear when I get home from work. I have another pair that still has it adhesive on them that I wear most of the time I am fully dressed. My eve3ryday forms are a triangle shape C but my dress up forms are a triangle shape D. I most always wear a bra, I have a dress or two that I can either wear a bra or not and I have a few tank tops that have a built in bra. Other than those few items it is always in a bra.

Kirra W
      Lady

Actually I’m doing both when I want to feel comfortable with good effect!

I’ve bought a post surgical bra that you can actually fill in with some silicone push up inserts. But I’m also using some adhesive bra cups to provide a better effect.

So far it works great 😉

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?