• This topic has 21 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

By “gender neutral” I mean things like sweatpants that have no obvious difference between men’s and women’s and things like button down shirts where the differences are too subtle for most to notice.

I think it’s great fun to be 100% cross dressed (except socks) and just going about life and NOBODY NOTICES! Last week I even posted a pic on Facebook of myself in XL women’s cargo pants, a XXL women’s t-shirt, and over that a XXL women’s flannel shirt. And underneath a thong and racerback tank. Said my clothing was full of secrets.

Dee

Anonymous

Yes, have a few pairs of sweat pants. The women’s army as baggy as the men’s it seems. I also started to wear woman’s jeans. I just make sure there isn’t fancy stitching on the pockets. I wear woman’s straight leg jeans to work, don’t think anyone has noticed. I prefer the woman’s because they aren’t as baggy as men’s, they are made with stretch fabric and just fit better and allow me to move better. I do have a few pair of skinny jeans. I don’t wear them to work but I have worn them in public while running errands.

Hi Dee

Yes yes yes.

More and more!

My male wardrobe is gradually transforming into a female wardrobe, and its sooo much fun. Shopping in womenswear, so much more variety, and looking at all the wonderful clothes in different ways:

1. Would I get away with wearing it in my normal day to day male mode, better fitted items, more colour choice, more variety of styles, it’s like embracing a whole new improved wardrobe, and I am now totally comfortable shopping in women’s stores,

2. Sometimes I see something and kinda think ‘The Bianca in me loves it, heels, a dress, skirt, sequinned top etc, something I would love to wear but only in full femme mode, wig, makeup etc, my superwoman disguise.

The best of both worlds. And it’s great hunting for a bargain. Recently got a female aviator jacket on a second hand sale website which fits like a glove, is subtly feminine, so cosy, and feels just so good on, at a fraction of the cost.  Picked it up from the woman’s house, and she looked like she knew how to dress well, yes I thought if it’s good enough for her it’s good enough for me🤣🤣🤣

love

Bianca

Anonymous

Oh, yes. I shop only in the women’s side of the store, now. Ladies’ jeans (but only one pair with bling); I only wear ladies’s tees and turtlenecks instead of my old sweats, and I have a few colorful shirt tops to wear. Still looking for a suitable jacket for everyday wear.
      Because of fitting problems, most of my shoes are still men’s wear, but that’s it for me.

Oh … as long as we’re talking jeans …

Guys have two numbers for pants, inseam and length. For women’s you have the one number that is supposed to magically define everything about you. No wonder shopping is such an elaborate production for women. How do they ever find something that fits?

Anyway, I don’t normally wear jeans, but I really want to pick up a pair of bell bottoms. Any advice on finding something that will fit? I’m 30 or 32/32 guy size (waist/inseam), and by the numbers 12 in ladies (sometimes 14). Not having a second number freaks me out. Maybe I’ll just look at one of the sites that tells you the actual measurements because their sizing sucks.

Dee

Patty Phose
      Duchess

No. When I buy Patty clothes I buy them distinctly feminine.

Sutekina
      Lady

Activewear leggings 95% of the time. Activewear is typically a combination of polyester, spandex and nylon.

Men’s active leggings is usually $40 and up where as women’s leggings, for exactly the same fabric content is around $10 and up (obviously not lululemons).

Primary difference in men’s leggings is the seams are on the outside, supposedly to make them manly. Sometimes there’s a pattern to further set them apart. But some of these features can be found in women’s leggings too.

My preference is actually a plain black legging and bonus if it’s slightly glossy. It feels better on my legs and more comfortable when running. I never wear shorts over these but pretty much all men at the gym wears shorts over their leggings.

Su

Anonymous

That is men for you, stupid or what lol. x

DeLora
      Lady

When I was trying to figure out what the heck I was I considered looking for androgenous, but then concluded that I have both male and female components to my personality, both of which need to be expressed. Androgenous clothing would satisfy neither.
      I dress male, female and I mix and match but individual articles are clearly masculine or feminine.

Anonymous

Why do you care where the buttons are? Maybe darts are trouble…?

In drab mode I really like fuller blousier white cotton shirts. I wear alot of womens’ shirts and blouses because of the feel.

Buttons were placed on that side because in the beginning the women who could afford the technology of a button also could afford dressers..the majority of them being right handed.

Womens’ fuller fit looking blousy shirts usually have finer fabric as well, but the collars and cuffs still fit.

I buy mostly second hand and a blouse can often retain some of the perfume of the previous owner and it will come out more as your bod warms the garment….heaven!

Sure – jeans, flat shoes and boots, some camisoles, knitwear, parka coats, socks. It all looks gender neutral but YOU KNOW that you are wearing 100% femme. It is often the only way that we can go out in public en femme – not many of us will pass in a frock (assuming we care anyway!) Tip – just add a dash of perfume to feel extra girly.

I do wear gender neutral clothes in masculine male mode, but lately I’ve changed to feminine male mode. Men don’t usually wear skinny jeans, tunics and Bandolino shoes. It’s not so much the clothes though, but how much makeup. In just 5 minutes with eyeliner, brow powder and neutral lipstick, I look very feminine.  I have a shaved head, but I’ve known women on Chemo who go out in public with hairless heads and look very feminine and attractive.

I like being out this way (Feminine male), but I’m saddened by the reaction of people that I encounter. Occasionally a woman will smile at me, but mostly people treat me icily. I don’t like that as I’m very outgoing.

So, my conundrum is, I’ll wear obvious women’s clothes, but I have to keep my face male. Pretty ridiculous, huh?

Anonymous

Funny you should mention this, I have worn ladies clothes 24 hours a day in male mode for the last few years and as they are almost gender neutral I can get away with it. Just been shopping in blue tapered slacks, blue blouse, tights and flat shoes with my ladies puffer coat. The only extra things needed would be a wig, make up and my handbag, nobody gave me a second glance but it was fun. x

Anonymous

I buy almost nothing but women’s jeans and underwear now. My tops tend to swap from time to time depending on mood. I prefer women’s hoodies over mens so only wear those if wearing one. Even some of my shoes are.

So in short yes. Yes I do.

Victoria’s Secret had a sale recently and I bought a bunch of panties.  I saw they had vee neck t-shirts on sale for $6.99 and I bought one in black, pink, and white.  They are amazingly soft and fit great.  I will throw out my guy t-shirts and switch to these.

Anonymous

Hi Molly, I have worn female t-shirts for many years and nobody has made any comments. I find the feminine fit so much more comfortable than mens shirts, also the colours suite me better as well. Sandra xxx

I try to look women T shirts and tennis shoe boot that I can wear  when I m in drab

Anonymous

Roni,
        I have been wearing ladies’ tees for about 2 years, now. Most of them can pass in guy mode, the fabric is softer and more comfortable, and the bit of Spandex gives them a perfect fit. They are my daily wear, guy or girl. And the same applies to Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, also (whose pockets are large enough to use in guy mode, if you wish).

Hugs,
        Bettylou

Anonymous

Dee,

I have replaced all of my guy jeans and trousers by now; when I shop, I look for the labels Short, Regular and Long in addition to the size. Surprisingly for me, I’m a Short, while my elder daughter, who is two inches shorter, wears a Long in the same size. Who knows why?

Anonymous

Hi Bettylou, your daughter probably has longer legs than you dear. x

Anonymous

[postquote quote=331982][/postquote]

I’m sure they are, Sandra – but I’m still 2″ taller than she. Quite a difference in relative length of guy/girl long bones.

And I hope you are having a lovely day.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

Anonymous

Yes thank you Bettylou, the weather was gorgeous and it was lovely and quiet when I went for  a walk, I wonder why lol.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?