• This topic has 68 replies, 55 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 55 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies just curious how many of you  ladies  out there found men hot and sexy. It’s weird when I see a handsome man my little micro tiny thing don’t even notice I start getting tingling inside. so long story short I don’t think of men being the same sex as me. In my mind I am a woman and a man is opposite of me. But in reality I guess people would say I’m gay. But to myself I’m a straight woman that loves her men 👩‍❤️‍👨👠💃👸💅💋💞

No, not in the least.

I like to wear women’s clothes.  I present as a woman so I don’t have to appear, embarrass, or explain myself as a man in women’s clothing.  During this pandemic I have been presenting as a woman most of the time, perhaps as a test or an overload situation.

But it does not change who I am inside.  I am still the same person, and that person is attracted to women only.  Just as a woman doesn’t suddenly want to seek out other women when she puts on a pair of pants, I don’t suddenly want to seek out men just because I put on a skirt or a dress.

Anonymous

It’s funny when I’m dressed I’ll find men cute but don’t think I could ever go as far as wanting to kiss or have sex with a man even as Vanessa.

Hi Carley If you are attracted to men. Then just enjoy looking at cute men. Maybe one of those cute men will be attracted to you and the you can begin a life of being a cute couple. Its that simple. Does it really matter? We have only been given one life to live then one day its over and life goes on with out you. Sad but true. So love who you want dress how you feel is right You are in charge. Luv Stephanie

rhonda
      Lady

I would think to be careful you never know when the pink fog takes over and turns beliefs around

Rhonda xoxo

Hello Carly. No I’m not attracted to me, but there is nothing wrong with that, get yourself a nice man. I am attracted to crossdressers, a lot. I guess because they look like women and know how to dress to appeal to a man. It may also be because I know how nice it feels to wear women’s clothes and the thrill you get as the nylon slides up your legs. I have never tried, but I suspect I would loose interest in a CD when she took her clothes off because she would just become a man…. but I would probably let a nice CD do anything she likes to me. Confused? Me too x

Hi – yes, I love men, especially when I am dressed.  And I do consider myself gay.   100% gay with zero interest in women.  Zero, maybe other CDs, but male anatomy is my kryptonite.

I started dressing as an extension of my sexuality.  I love to take the woman’s role and dressing amplified that, it made sex with men even more exciting than normal.

However, I am a CD, I don’t see myself as a woman and have no real desire to be a woman.

Anonymous

Hi Carly I’m actually bi so if i see a sexy handsome man i would just stare and ogle him like i would a beautiful woman xxxxx

I’m not sure how to put it any other way,

If a man would treat me like a woman and i could dress as a woman 24/7 that would be my dream come true,

I suppose if i was a lot younger i would certainly consider transitioning because it’s a lot easier to be trans now than in the 60’s and 70’s xxxxx

That should say I’m not attracted to men!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

How to put this.  Hmmm.

Okay, I can look at a man and say damn, he’s good looking, but I wouldn’t be sexually aroused.  The female form and soul attract me.  I also find crossdressers attractive – they are afterall female in spirit and soul ( many, anyway ).

So I am sexually attracted to women, and yet I can find a TG or CD attractive.  That might be a blurry line making me technically bi-curious(?), but, you know, I’ll just follow my heart.  I like loving people when I can, is all.

( sorry, that sounded mushy,  Lol )

Stevie

Stevie

I feel repelled at a very physical level by men. I hate being in male changing rooms – the smells and sights get to me in a bad way.

Probably childhood hangups.

As a result, I know I’m not gay!

I have no issues with people of either sex or sexual orientation – I like to think that I get on well with most people, and adore chatter and banter with anyone.

Genetic women of any persuasion or build have a strong allure for me that I normally have to fight to hide a little – if I was female I’d be a lesbian, as the phrase goes.

But that cliche is the closest I come to being gay.

Love Laura

Anonymous

[postquote quote=372549]
      Truthfully, I do not consider myself gay. I like men and women though I have more of a preference towards women. Technically that’s heterosexual but at the same time I consider personality to be my biggest preference. Plus, emo and goth men can be soooo hot lol. Either way, I just prefer cool people😎

I have been with the same ‘straight’ man for 20 years. I have had girlfriends but I actually fell in love with a guy, and he fell in love with me. I’m 24/7 dressed, accepted and loved.

Like I have said i several threads, men can make me VERY weak in the knees.  I have never been sexually attracted to the female sex.  The Labelling Department For The Public’s General Consumption says I am gay.  That may be so, technically, but as I see myself on the female side of life, just with the wrong plumbing, these feelings are very normal.  I have only dated a handful of times with a man while I was not enfemme, and it was more than a little uncomfortable for me.

Some may say that this behavior and feelings are deep denial, but that is according to their mores and how THEY see life.  I am living my life according to how I make myself happy.  And to me, it is good.

PaulaF

Charli – WOW! That’s so wonderful to hear and good for you!

Many of us girls have that exact dream and it’s wonderful to hear you are living it 🙂  So happy for you!

Anonymous

This is an interesting question    As a man, I love women.   Always have. Never found men evening remotely interesting in a romantic way.

That being said, I can’t help but wonder about men when I am Annie.   What would it be like to excepted as a woman and treated like a woman by a man that cared for you?   It might be a matter of degree    Could I/would I like to hold hands and go on a walk in the moonlight with a man?   I think yes.  If that walk turned romantic would I like to be held in a mans strong arms?  I think yes.   If that embrace turned passionate would I want hi. To kiss Annie?  I think ….yes.    Would I accept a second date for a romantic dinner?  Yes.   Would I love to go out for drinks and dancing after dinner?    I think yes.  Would I want to “make out” in the moonlight (heavy petting).  I think maybe yes.  (I should note that white typing this my heart is beating faster and fast and I am in my Annie persona).    Would I want to go to bed with a man?????   Well, here is where I think I would want to stop.   Accepted, held, carcasses and kiss don’t seem to cross to high of a line.   Going to bed with a man might be the point of no return.   One caveat…If I were younger and had fully transitioned, the answer to this last question might well be different.

So I guess the question of am I gay would be no, not as a man.     As A nite am I gay?  Wanting to explore feelings with a man seems appropriate so I would say no.  I am a woman desiring intimacy with a man.   Would Anniemlike to be with a woman?     I’m not sure.    It seems more acceptable for a woman to experiment with another woman so perhaps.

But in the end, it’s just labels.   Many types of love. Huggs and 😘😘😘

Annie

JudyCDTV
        Lady

I could not have say it better than Annie..

Personally, I’m pansexual.  As long as we’re attracted to one another, it doesn’t matter what you’re hiding in your undies.

I agree with you Paula.  Men make me weak in the knees too.

Anonymous

I have asked the same question. I wonder the same thing. How I see it, we all have an inner female that has desires too. When dressed as a woman I would like to think that I think like one. I do think of men differently when I’m dressed as a woman. I do want to be with one. Held by one and treated like a woman by one. I think its natural to have those feelings when being dressed as a woman. Many of us may not want to be a full time woman but want feel and enjoy the pleasures of a woman in the truest form. I’ve never been with a man but I would like to try when dressed as Cindy. That’s my Fantasy, a girl can only Dream

I DO NOT consider myself as GAY ??? I feel so girly and so FEMME

So I am attracted by MEN (not only) as a lady could be?

As pansexual, I could feel in love with a woman or a sister if she is feminine and horny as I am

(kisses to Denise)

Anonymous

I have come back to this several times and had to think this thru long and hard… I am not gay. I have been hooked on lingerie since I was young… like 11… if I had been born female I would have been happy being a lady. But I am a guy with a strong desire to wear pretty, soft , silky, beautiful lingerie. I am married and devoted to the love of my life… a truly remarkable, loving and caring lady. Married at 19 and recently celebrated 32 years of wedded bliss. We have a great life and a great sex life… I don’t want to and wouldn’t jeopardize that.I have never been fully dressed and gone out… but I would like to try it some time, I hope one day that my wife might dress me up , maybe for Halloween . So for me I will live my life as a male who underdresses and enjoys it but otherwise I shall be strictly heterosexual and enjoy only the pleasures of my wife. This is who I have figured out me to be… thankfully we are all free to decide who we are and what we shall be… cheers

You are a very lucky lady Charli to have a man that makes you feel like the woman that you are. One day I know I will find a man that will make me be the woman that I’m meant to be

Hi Carly,

I consider myself to be gender fluid. I find women to be attractive and sexually appealing. However, I have a very strong female side. In my heart and soul I have transgendered to be a woman. Yes, I can drift back to my legal self, but in my heart I’m a woman.

For a long time I thought I needed to be with a man. I was wrong. I know that if I had ever been with a man I would only be fulfilling some sort of fantasy for him. How would he treat me? At best with indifference. How would I feel to be just “used”?

Carly, I met one of our sisters recently and something happened. I wasn’t looking for anything, but there was chemistry between us. Lo and behold, I’m now head over heels in love with her. On the surface, nothing fits. But I am totally and completely in love with her.

We are both crossdressers with a burning desire to be women. Neither one of us has the desire or need to have a medical procedure done to be physically transgendered into women. In our hearts and our souls we have chosen womanhood because for each of us it’s a better place. We also acknowledge that we are both gay. We love each other, we want each other. We joke with each other that we are two gay women.

Somehow we found each other.

Fondly,

Lee Ann

So I’ve played with the thought of whether or not I am gay for a little bit and I probably will for a little more. Well, bi, not gay as I do still find women incredibly attractive. Throughout my research and searching, I think my best description is demisexual and gynoromantic, with some exceptions.

So for those of you who are not up on the alphabet soup I just spoke, it basically means I don’t have sexual feelings for someone until I have romantic feelings for them and I don’t have romantic feelings, except for those who are female presenting (GGs, MtF, and CDs).

There is an exception and only one thus far, which is a FtM I know, who I met while they were presenting as F, fell in love, and then they came out to me. Even though their gender changed, my exact feelings for them did not. I still have romantic feelings for them even if they are a guy. But they are an edge case and the only exception at this point.

Never really thought of myself as gay , possibly bi ! I’ve never seen a man as sexy unless he’s wearing a skirt and stockings !! The thought of being with a man until recently was only ever me as Sonia and him as a n other female ! , but I have to say I’ve been fantasizing more about being with a male so I do wonder ??? However that being said there is still only one part of them I’m interested in ! I’ve never thought of spending any real time with a man . I’d just want one for sex ! Maybe ??

Jo, Halloween is the perfect time to dress up and go out. Eleven years ago my wife helped me with makeup and an outfit and went out to a gay bar as Heather. That was really the birth of Heather.

As this sort of topic pops up periodically on CDH, I could chat about this all day long.  So much more interesting (to me) than “what color are your panties?” or similar posts.

It’s always fun to see the very large percentages that say something like “not done it, but fantasize about it” when talking about being with men.

As a boy and then a teen, I had crushes on other boys and fantasized about men non stop.  Still do, really.  It’s non stop LOL.  Started to dress as a young teen, which made the feelings even more intense.  Dressing always does that for me – the desire for men nearly explodes.

By the time I had my first encounter with a man, my fantasies had so conditioned my brain that I had no doubt I would love it.  And I did, I do love it!  No fear, no doubt whatsoever.  I also didn’t worry about labels and still don’t.

To quote another girl here “don’t knock it till you try it!”

And if you have those fantasies, personally I strongly encourage you to give in and try it.  What a waste to get to the end and never know if it was right for you. 🙁

Anonymous

I myself consider myself bi . I do admire a handsome man but also love the beauty and soft doin of a sexy woman .

good tip, may  be this halloween comming up,  tks beauty

most likely you will enjoy the experience,,,,just I did.  lol

I do not see myself as gay.  However,  men has something that I liked,  I started with trans woman and followed in love with “it”,  although i dont feel attracted to men’s body, I have made out with a few,  and I realize that it can be a great experience.  I am most attracted of a woman’s body with with a man genitals. I consider myself TRI…man, woman and transgender an everything   in between it.  Lol  best to all kisses

Anonymous

Like many I am entirely heterosexual when dressed as a man, and always was entirely heterosexual, but quite soon after getting seriously into cross-dressing I realised that when dressed and made up as Lucy I want to be treated as a woman by men sexually, and to do the things that I can that a woman would with men. I have not done a lot so far but to my surprise discovered that I really liked what I did, and so can only be described as bisexual, but although I still find women attractive I find that my male sexual urges fade away when I am Lucy, and the more time I spend as Lucy (as I have over the last few moths) the less I think about heterosexual sex and the less aroused as a man I am. I am not in anyway transgender, just a transvetsite.

At this point in my journey I have no desire to be with a man nor do I find men sexually attractive. I love my wife and women in general and normally prefer their company to men overall (I have far more female than male friends.) I have a profound desire to be intimate with my wife while dressed although that’s a clear boundary for her at this point in time (she’s fine with lingerie/stockings but not full dress.)

However, I will say that I am fairly new to this journey and I will be open and see where my feelings lead.

I had always considered myself to be straight even when I first started dressing, but as time passed and Jennifer started to take over I began to take notice of men. On one of our girls night out we were listening to a band and my wife had been asked and accepted to dance. A little while later a man approached and asked me to dance to which I was going to decline. My wife strongly suggested I accept so I did. It was a slow dance and as he held me in his arms I found myself strangely feeling excited and moved in closer. When the dance was over he walked me back to our table and I sat down. My heart was pounding and I felt out of breath. My wife seen this and smiled and giggled telling me she knows I enjoyed it as I should. That was the beginning of Jennifer’s attraction to men. So as Jennifer I don’t  consider myself gay but a woman who is sexually drawn to men

I have travelled a similar path as you, Linda..First became attracted to femme dressers and have almost exclusively remained sexually involved with trans that enjoy their their man parts being pleasured. that is my preference

It’s wonderful to be gay. It’s even more wonderful to be in love with one of our sisters.

Lee Ann

Laurel
      Lady

I am not attracted to men in the least in guy mode. When I get dressed, even if it is only in nylons, heels and lingerie (my preference), my lines blur. I then am attracted to other crossdressers, TV’s and genetic girls. What’s underneath those panties or pantyhose or skirt really don’t matter to me at that point. That said, I have only been with GG’s and only with very limited lingerie experience in which I am wearing the sexy stuff too. It was incredible. I love sexy things on my women, I wish they loved it more on me. Maybe in the right situation I would reconsider my thoughts. I’m looking to explore my options out there and change this limited experience once we get past this virus situation we are all in. I miss interaction with people. I have always gravitated to the females in the group in social settings and find them much easier to talk to and more interesting.

My macho side always rejected the  notion that I was gay……. I have since rejected my macho side and realize and embrace the notion that, yes, I am gay….. with the emphasis on….. happy 😊

Monica
      Lady

That was a good question in my mind for a long time, I am bisexual, I have been trying with men, even though I did not dress and I didn’t gave much thought about dressesing, after I found couple of them that were more passionate and not just for a one night stand, I didn’t mind being the “more fragile self” yet it didn’t feel quite right, I am a man, and I don’t really like men thia way

But now as I wanted to be more Monica, than myself, I have to say, I am fond of that feeling being cared and loved by a man, I want to try to be a good looking and a caring person, even as a woman

My desires are urging me to do something about having a feminine body, and a cute guy that would be happy and supportive of my personality

I am quite sure I bi. Over the years I have been attracted to both men and women.

Hugs

Diane

I find some men good looking, but have not had any sexual attraction to them. However, I very attracted to women whether they are trans or genetic. When I am dressed, I consider myself to be lesbian or bi I suppose. I have been with other CDs and had great times with them. And I have had men come on to me both dressed and otherwise but have not had any desire to be with a man.

Hi Carly! This is something I’ve thought about a lot. I’ve figured out that I would best be described as pansexual. I’ve been dressing since way before puberty, and the only type I can truly say I’m attracted to is nice people. And nice people can come in any shape or form. When I was growing up, I had a male friend that I fooled around with, and he and I both seemed to enjoy me being the woman. It wasn’t exactly healthy, but it did let me get out some of that energy of wanting to be feminine. And he was my age, so there wasn’t anything illegal going on. I’ve always only dated women, but I do frequently want to engage in sexual activities with men. That has proven hard, though, because for whatever reason, that sissy slut thing has become incredibly popular. I’m very much not that, and any time I’ve tried to talk to someone through a dating site or whatever it is, the common response is a dick pic with something like ‘you ready to choke on this?’. Well no I don’t want to do that, that sounds awful! The only reason why I’m on those is because I’m trying to find a nice guy to help me release some of my feminine urges that keep building. It’s hard, though. I say all to say, that’s why I’m pansexual. I’m attracted to people, not just one type of gender. I wouldn’t consider myself bi, straight, gay, just am attracted to specific people. Nice people. I don’t know if that helps or not, but I hope it does!

No, I am not gay. As to finding male attractive, that is a bit tricky. Since I am not attracted to males, as such, appearance is secondary to behaviour and performance. If I was gay I would have a preference for ‘attractive’ males to some degree. While physical appearance could be a bonus it really is not all that significant.

One characteristic of my ability to assess a male’s attractiveness is that when I speculated that a person might be attractive those who are attracted to males vehemently disagreed. Meanwhile when those others are effusive about a heartthrob’s appearance I generally experience a mild revulsion. So, not gay.

On the other, other hand, a male who is feminine and athenased is attractive to me. But that is the femininity and not the sex that attracts me. So, again, not gay.

On the other, other, other hand, being sexually active with a male is attractive. Perhaps key would be more that he find me attractive than the other way around. Their masculinity I can appreciate but I do not need massive doses of it. So any attraction to a male is a qualified attraction.

Araminta.

C

Interesting thread, and I think we see the spectrum of CDH here!

I wondered a bit about this in the past when I was coming out as a CD, would I switch attractions with the switch of exterior? Then I went out fully en femme and feeling like a woman inside (and looking like one outside I hope) and bingo! The only people I felt attracted to were women, partly “what a nice skirt!”, but I can also recognise that warm tingle inside which I never get with men. I haven’t tried a relationship with a woman as a woman/CD, really the whole CD thing is more than sex for me so I can skip that for now.

I was out en femme this morning when a stunning girl passed me on the street, mixed emotions of “wow! Love the outfit and make-up!” coupled to an inner stirring of desire for her as a woman. If there is any confusion it was simultaneously wondering what that outfit she was wearing would feel like on me, and what it would feel like holding her in my arms. Make sense?

S

Not gay, but certainly bisexual or perhaps pansexual.

Currently with a woman I love and adore, but I also find a lot of men hot. A long time ago I was in a relationship with a man.

I guess for me it depends more on who the person is rather than what’s between their legs but in short, I’m definitely attracted to men and it doesn’t matter if I’m dressed in fem or not 🙂

Amanda

I would look at saying bisexual . I have found myself that I respect and love my wife and women as a man when not dressed and have retained that , however when dressed and Christina my feminine side is very strong and natural to be a woman and fully embrace femininity to the point I think of men as sexy and gorgeous . I find my thoughts are strong and so willing to be loved by a man and for me to pleasure and love him the way he wants . I never had that desire until I started wearing lingerie on a regular basis several years ago and now I feel I am bisexual not just gay . I have the best of two worlds

Girl let me tell you what, I’m twisted. I don’t find men attractive at all but I definitely have some cravings. I don’t want a man romantically, don’t want him to hold me, kiss me rub me etc. I just want him to do what he does best. I guess i just know what I want. I love women and find all women very attractive and beautiful and sexy. Not men though. I just want to enjoy them. They are tools

You just about perfectly summed up my feelings as well dear. I don’t find men attractive and never have but when I’m dressed I want what they are packing. It is actually that desire that has gotten me to where I am today. Here learning to dress … Since my divorce I’ve had numerous encounters with fully transgendered gurls and have come to love what they have to offer.

That being said I have no desire for hairy men and at this point in my life I just consider myself very sexual … not hetero , not gay , not bi … just sexual.

Anonymous

I consider myself busexual. As a man i am attracted to both genders but as my feminine self i am only attracted toward men.

I love women and the female form. So much so that I want to be one myself. I had to stop transitioning due to a health issue, and am getting myself in a much better position to live a longer, healthier life. Whether I will go back to transitioning chemically, and ultimately, medically, I am unsure but leaning towards probably not.

I do not find men attractive, but I certainly can admit that a guy is good looking. If I think that I’d be pleased if I looked like a certain guy more than the way I look, then I would admit that the dude is handsome. I have really no desire to hug or kiss men, but when I’m dressed, or feeling especially feminine, I do get the feeling of wanting male anatomy in my hand and in my mouth, and have done this in the past, a few one timers and one guy on a weekly basis for quite a while. I have fantasized about going all the way while dressed, but never did get to that point. When I see a beautiful female (Cis, trans, or whatever) I am half turned on by her, and half wish I could look just like her.

Nowadays, I’d love to be able to meet with a group of CDs or just one, in a mall or whatever setting lends itself to just hanging out and being girlfriends. I am married and have been for some time, and my wife is completely on board with me dressing and wearing makeup, even is willing to go to a mall with me as her “girlfriend”, and is completely in favor of what I decide to do, transitioning-wise. I am very lucky that way.

The one thing I am not certain of is how she would react if I said I wanted to meet other ladies and hang out. I believe she would trust me to not do anything inappropriate, but I would understand if she were uncomfortable with the idea, and I would abide by her wishes, absolutely. All of this post-Covid, of course. I apologize for the rambling nature of this post, connecting all sorts of dots. I have read all of the previous posts, and a couple really hit close to home. Interesting and meandering topic!

Anonymous

Hi

Sorry…..or not…..

but I don’t find men in the least bit attractive.  Grace is 100% lesbian….she adores women and everything they are….

…to quote Dr T. J……”what ever floats your boat”

love, grace ❤️

This is exactly what I love about being part of a forum. Until I short time ago I thought I had to be insane for considering myself to be a male lesbian, I have actually  felt that way since I was in my twenties. Now I find just how common it seems to be, not unlike many of the other personal CDing experiences I’ve had are.

Yep, and this is me, too. I’ve thought of myself as a lesbian in a male body since I was about 20. I even told my wife before we were married 19 years ago. I have never been attracted to men. I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to acknowledge a guy as being good looking versus not so much. But that applies to women as well. But with women there is the accompanying sexual attraction. Mika is definitely a lesbian so, I suppose, she’s gay.

[quote quote=374523]Jennifer Lynn[/quote]

Me to a “T” … Thank you for articulating that which I couldn’t.

Anonymous

No way no how.

Now, there are some who are alluring, but I no longer assign those feelings of being a sexual attraction. Attractive men are few and far between, – very rare, on the occasion you happen upon one, it can be a strange emotion.. one of fascination and appreciation! I’ve dabbled in my younger years, with the kind of interests I had it was of no consequence (studying and working in the entertainment field) who was a ‘partner’ – it didn’t matter. I guess that’s a ‘pan sexual’ identity now, it used to be ‘bi’ but identities go way beyond gay / straight  and bi nowadays. Anyway, it never stuck, never felt ‘right’ I couldn’t identify with those values and what you’re supposed to do about it. It wasn’t ‘me’ However, I’m not entirely ‘straight’ either, given what I do and how I live my life, it’s not an entirely heterosexual pursuit (when you consider the ‘manly man’ behviours of spitting / smoking / farting / killing /swearing / fighting / drinking…the list of boorish male behaviour has no end, so I’ll cut it off here but you get the idea) And I really just can’t take an aggressive vagina in the face either. It’s complex! It can’t be answered with a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’…

Thanks!

Summed up my thoughts and more perfectly, thank you!

……..and that aggressive vagina to the face comment made me LOL

Anonymous

Haa! Yeah thanks! Ummm, yeh ..I hope it’s not an offensive thing to say, but my o’ my… I just can’t do that! 🙂

Mona
            Duchess

Ditto on the aggressive vagina LOL.  Speaking as my middle-aged male self, at this point I’ll take any vagina (aggressive, passive, passive-aggressive, etc.) to the face, hands, little man, etc.  Really, anywhere in the general vicinity of my body would work.

Just curious if I have absolutely no interest in men, but might have seen a film or 2 with Natalie Mars or Daisy Taylor, and wish I could be the filling in that sandwich, what does that make me?

That makes you a human. Gender is not binary. And I believe it relatively goes the same with sexual orientation. Some people do not want to be labelled or prefer not to use labels. Don’t overthink it or fret about it. Just experience your potentials and enjoy the life to the fullest

Mona
        Duchess

Corned beef? Pastrami? Bologna? Whatever, we just need to recognize that there are many different meats along the spectrum of sandwich fillings…

Well done Mona! Funny, on point, and a thinker all in about 20 words, impressive.

This is a question I have asked myself over and over again…   Something I have found online while trying to find the answer is the following:

The definition of ‘gay’ is two people of the same gender (their assigned sex at birth) being attracted to each other.

As a biological male, have you ever gotten excited by the thought of kissing a man?

Could you fall in love and marry a man?

If the answer is no, then you’re not gay.

When you’re dressed up and in full sissy-mode, could you see yourself having sex with a man? Maybe to validate your femininity?

If the answer is yes—and you’re identifying as a female—then you could be viewed as either bisexual or heterosexual, but not necessarily gay by any means.

Perchance you see yourself living and presenting as a woman full-time and are only attracted to genetic girls, or maybe other CD’s or TG’s. In my mind, you would then be a trans lesbian. And gay.

I have thought about being seduced by another man when dressed en femme.I consider myself bi but would like to experience the feelings.

I don’t consider myself gay, but I am attracted to some men. I’m mostly attracted to other gurls and their feminine representation of their personality, look and interests. Though, I am soooo very much attracted to a man in a well fitted suit.

Anonymous

when dressed as Jennifer she sees some men as attractive, but only few. She also likes very sexy, beautiful women. Does she act on any of it, not really. She is mostly just a loner.

Jennifer

Me too I prefer women but am curious to want to pleasure a man at least once.

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?