Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

We all know that we love to see pictures of ourselves as women. We do. We take lots and lots of photos and sometimes we share them others via social media and forums (like this one), while other times we keep them in our own private photo album where we can pull them out and look at them any time we want to see the beautiful woman within (because sadly, for most of us, we don’t live as women 24/7, even though we ache to do so). And possibly for a few of us, you’re actually able to have pictures of you as a woman publicly displayed where others can see them.

While I would love to do that myself, I can’t. We all make compromises with our wives/SOs, and this is one of them, as I don’t want to be too “in your face” about my feminine side. However, if I know I’m going to have the house to myself for several days and will be able to dress 24/7 and live as a complete woman, then I might put a few pictures out. It’s nice to see pictures of me in different dresses, or showing places where I’ve been as a woman, that kind of thing.

So of course, that got me to wondering…

Do you display pictures of yourself as a woman where others can see them? Such as a framed portrait in your house somewhere?

Hugs,

Holly

Angela Booth
      Hostess

As most people know now I have pictures of myself in open view. Before I had one or two in quiet corners that were taken in a group so I could say they were a group of work friends, but no one realised and no one ever asked.

I had to choose other. There is a picture up on our mantle of me all dressed up. But it was from a trip we took and got one of those old fashioned pictures taken. Our friend and I dressed up and my wife dressed up as a cowboy.
      A funny part of it is that the woman that helped us guys dress even mentioned that my panties matched the dress. Also she commented on how I knew how to wear and put on fishnets properly. 🙂

Hi Holly no i don’t display any pictures of me dressed up because I’m married and my wife doesn’t know I’m a  crossdresser, if i was single then of course i would have lots of pictures of me dressed in all sorts of outfits through out my home, I do have some pictures of me dressed which i printed off my tablet some time ago, they are quite big a size A4 i would love to put them in frames and put them on show,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

This is an interesting question Holly.

I don’t have any photos of myself out in the open.  But there’s nothing stopping me.  I never put out photos of “him” either when I lived that life.  It would seem I have an aversion to seeing myself.  I don’t feel that way now but it might have been true back then.

I’ve also noted that I don’t take many photos of myself.  I tend to forget.  It’s always been that way.  As a lifelong photographer, the subject has always been someone or something else.  I take hundreds of photos when I’m on a trip.  But only a small handful have me in them.  I need to work on that!

Thanks for the challenge Holly!

/EA

The simple answer is no. Thinking about it though it would be nice to have a few but will never happen The wife has never been a fan of photos decorating a home none of her or I not even the grandkids. Great topic though I can wish in my dreams.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have one as the home screen of my phone and used to have another as background on my work desktop. As l openly identity as a transgender woman and work and dress at least partly femme every day it isn’t an issue in any way.

ChloeC
      Duchess

No, sorry to say, but there are too many people coming around where we live, and while most are reasonably open minded, a few border on questionable alternate lifestyle attitudes.  The first two letters of our favorite descriptor seem to be barely acceptable, the following engender more obvious attitudes. Two couples with whom we have spent significant amounts of time and who got along once with the other now don’t care for the other.  We generally like all our friends and assume they do us and I love my spouse.  I’m not about to do anything that would upset our relationships. If some end as many do, well that’s life, but not on my account.

Hugs, ChloëC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

No… not intentionally….

Y’see… when I do the the charity volunteer overnight trips I so often talk about here on CDH, I have photos of Caty in Powerpoint slides enclosed in pvc document sleeves. I have a number of these up on walls in the room for “inspiration”.

Last trip I managed to leave one behind. Got a call from the hotel telling me I’d left a “document”in my room.

So I got ’em to post it to me and sure ’nuff”…. One of the shots was one of my “tasteful lingerie” poses. so I’m sure that caused a few comments!!

But then. Some years back, when fully en femme, my room card would not let me in the garage.

So the receptionist had to come out and let me get my car in.

Thus Caty was probably “on file” even before this last visit.

Happy dressing

Caty.

PS I also have lots of photos up in my storage unit. It has a window and there’s a building with windows directly opposite. Most of my clothes can be seen from there, so possibly some photos as well. But then I did make a curtain out of a cutdown shower curtain.

The only pics I have are on my phone and I use my favorite as my main screen shot.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I do not have any photos around currently but will in the near future. I just got a new phone & it’s camera will replace an old digital camera. And I got a tripod for the phone so I’m looking forward to getting much nicer pix. I would like to have a couple of 8×10’s on display.

Fiona

Elaine
      Duchess

The screensavers on all my devices are of Elaine with head cut off. Whenever someone says something nice about the picture I thank them graciously, then they ask ‘is that your wife?’  No it is me. It stimulates conversation.

Hi girls,

I’m a trans woman, legally a female, I am very visible each and every day, at work and doing anything. I am on several sites including this one where I post pictures of myself. I announced my coming out and have posted stories of my transition on my Facebook page, where there are many pictures of myself.  I am not ashamed of who I am, in fact I will proudly tell anyone who asks, that I am a trans woman. So there’s lots of photo evidence of who Lauren is.  🙂

hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Julie
      Lady

Nope. In 2023 I leave no random stuff on my wall or in my studio and there’s no room on my furniture for just random selfies of me as a woman. It’s okay.

I must admit that the thought had never entered my head but now I would have to give it some serious consideration.

So no. But maybe one day…..

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I keep one photo of myself as a woman displayed where others can see it in my home.  It is located over my desk where my laptop is, on a bulletin board.  It is a modest size 4×5 inch photo, placed there mainly to remind me to stay healthy and physically fit.  I am wearing one my favorite floral dresses.

Most everyone knows I am a CD.  In rare instances, someone, who does not know I am a CD,  will be curious enough to ask who the lady in the photo is.  Reactions vary, when I say it is me.

My answer would have to be a definite yes/no/sometimes. Let me explain.

When working on the Halloween contest, I had on a short white wedding dress that I wore out in my neighborhood while delivering candy (no one comes to my home). The dress is white and quite shiny, but also has some fine details. (I have one public and several private photos here on CDH.) While I was playing around trying to adjust the brightness/contrast to be able to see the details, I asked my daughter to do the same with a different photo editor. She took the photos to work and printed out two 12×16 photos! Asking for advice here, I was told to hang them in my bedroom, which I did (out of sight from any video conferencing cameras).

So this is where my answer comes in. Yes, I have two photos hanging. No, they are in my bedroom so others are not likely to see them (not that I get many visitors). Sometimes, because if I have close family coming over who may come into the bedroom, the pictures will definitely go into hiding.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I have them on my laptop & that drives my wife nuts. She’s worried about someone accessing my files.

my daughters have taken and I have shared with family, as well, snaps of me

Anonymous

I said no but I don’t think there are any framed pictures of me in the house let alone in woman form. Maybe someday?

— Abbie 🥰

J J
      Lady

While my wife is fine with my dressing, she prefers to keep it quiet, and I respect her wishes for the most part. I am out to few people and while I have nothing to hide, I also don’t need to advertise my dressing.

I do plan to do a quality photo shoot someday, and who know’s maybe I will display the results. I talked my reluctant wife into doing a boudoir photo shoot, and she loved it. She was so proud of the results, and justly so, that she showed her album to quite a few people and we enlarged one for our bedroom that many more people saw (it was relatively modest.) So, who knows maybe the same will happen to me.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Yes but outside this site they are headless.

Sarah Car
      Lady

Hi , this is the first time I have put a photo that can be seen by other people , all other,s are in a private album , hope to post other pics on here as we take them , look forward to your comments

Framed picture? No.
      Pictures on laptops, web sites and other places, including work – yes.
      I have been told that I ‘clean up well’.

I don’t have any photos of me in drab in my place, they are all of Michelle. My mum also has a photo of the two of use on her wall as well

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Do you display pictures of yourself as a woman where others can see them?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?