Tagged: 

Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I do and it’s wonderful, I have a extensive wardrobe of beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie (baby-dolls, satin chemises/robe sets, long nightgowns/negligees) and wear something feminine to bed every night. There is nothing more feminine in female clothing than beautiful lingerie imo. How many of you indulge and what is your lingerie wardrobe like?

Krissy
      Lady

Yes of course, doesnt everyone? I usually slip into a nightie just before 10pm in the week maybe a little later at weekend.. i just think if your going live the life of a woman then that means sleeping as a woman would. I do need to invest in some sleepwear as i love feeling all snuggly in bed and ive found i sleep so much better in my nightie too.

Hi Jes,

Oh yes definitely.

I wear a bra and panties to bed even though most GG’s dont wear bras to bed.

I love wearing a bra so much.

I also wear a nightie over that I prefer a satin nightie.

sometimes I wear Body shaper body suits I just live the way they feel.

sometimes sleeping is my longest or only femme time of the day.

Huggs Patty

Krissy
        Lady

I find it easier to sleep wearing a nightie or something femme, in the winter when its cold i wear tights in bed as like to be warm too x

I wear cute a undie and bra combo, topped with a fun graphic oversized tee; boy shorts sometimes too.

-SR-

I wear a night gown a red or black one with pantyhose every night

Yes,I always wear panties and a silky nighty to bed.
      Hugs, Regi👸💕

Anonymous

Oh if I only could, unfortunately she’s not at that level of acceptance yet. But the day will come and I won’t look back afterwards. 💕💋💋s Katie

Feminine nightwear is the only way to sleep. My favorite is a black babydoll with matching string panty and built-in breasts. There have been other sexy pj’s over the years, body stockings and multi piece outfits but babydolls are the best.

Beth

Anonymous
      Lady

I usually just wear panties but sometimes with a tank top. I find I get wrapped up if I wear anything but that.

Sandy

Same here! I toss and turn so much. (Irritates my cat LOL) Panties are all I can wear and not get wadded up.

Anonymous

Satin nightdresses or Pj’s xx

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

For all but the hottest Australian summer nights when I’m as good as naked I always wear femme underwear.

Winter, bra, breast forms, panties, heavy duty tights and a thermal shorts sleeve cami. Winter make pj’s over the above  Summer, men’s shorty pj’s but with the bra, forms and panties/lacy’ silk shoe string cami.

“in between” substitute tights with panty hose.

When away on overnight trips, “the full quid”… Femme nightwear, (just bought my first silk full length nightie for warmer times), winter as above but with floral and cosy winter femme pj’s and dressing gown.

I also use my attachable breast forms on these trips, to get the “full femme’ effect of sleeping bra less.

Sweet (femme) dreams

CAty

s

Nightgowns I just have two or sleepovers.  Would wearing a sleep bra Train my chest?

YES YES YES there is nothing else like wearing A silky nightgown and panties when hitting the hay.

Eona Oh
      Lady

Love my nighties!

💖💋

Hi Jess I have two satin shirt nighties with matching panties. One is a really pretty light blue and the other is very pretty light pink. Sometimes my wife scares me when she buys gifts like this for me. She always amazes me. Maybe she really does understand the brain of a crossdresser. I am not complaining that is for sure         Luv Stephanie

Hi Steph.

Isn’t it to have such understanding wives, Several years ago my wife bought A long pink satin nightie that was lacey and had A lot of embroidery on it. She said when she saw it it had you written all over it. She had me model it for her. within A week she bought an identical one for herself. It made me feel closer to her with both of us wearing matching nighties and she felt the same closeness. It was fantastic.

I love lingerie but for a good sleep I prefer a soft pair of tights and a light long sleeved top, feminine and practical as I toss and turn and sweat like a beast! LMAO

Anonymous
      Lady

I love waking up wearing my Shadowline night gown and bra with forms… panties are 24/7.

Anonymous

Yes, I enjoy sleeping in satin slips,

Hello  just  joined

Love  sleeping in  my  pink nightgown.

I feel  so feminine,  feeling the  air   slowly  circulate,  across my  body

No more  pjs and  their elastic  waistband  for me

I so agree with “no more elastic waistband”! For me, that means night gowns, camis and shorts or lounge pants, neither with elastic!

Wendie Cross
      Duchess

Yes I do. I have floor length and knee length night gowns. I also have PJ sets, shorts and full length. All of my sleep wear is silk or satin. I wear my femme sleep things every night. One of my favorite times of day is waking in the morning and wrapping up in my robe with pink fuzzy slippers. Sitting with a cup of coffee and feeling the softness of my nightie against my body. (just a little footnote. I do have a couple of sexy baby dolls but I’m saving those for when I get to sleep with someone and not alone.)

Yes, just like the OP I have and do all😁

Jenna
      Lady

I Love falling asleep in on of my pantygirdle and a full slip.  Waking up in the middle of the night or the next morning feeling that lovely caress of my girdle is just wonderful.  My wife enjoys cuddling with me as well wearing my night wear.  She often wears a full slip with me.

Always! I have a variety of nighties with sleeves (sleeveless & strappy too), short pj’s & long pj’s. Mine are mostly cotton with the long pj’s having fleece trousers (pants) for the winter.

OHH, most definitely!!! I guess most of us do. I randomly grab a nightie; whatever I pick, I wear. It varies from nightgowns to babydolls to PJ sets. I do prefer silky or nylon nightgowns, but I can sleep in whatever. Of course, I always wear a bra and panties.

Sleeping in this attire is the only time I get to dress, so I am biased.

Anonymous

always may be one night a nice teddy another night a nice cami  or maybe a babydoll.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Only on very rare instances have I dressed feminine for bed, mainly because my wife isn’t so fond of me dressing femme for bed. In other respects she is so wonderful and supportive I don’t push it.

Amy

I dress for comfort in bed- nothing at all.

Anonymous

I began sleeping in a nightgown about a year and a half ago; I’ve since added a couple of VS sleep shirts, camis and shirt/shorts sets.

I’m a Texas girl, so what I wear to bed depends on the time of year. I always look forward to winter, where I can indulge in satin camis and robes, but most of the time, it’s just too warm at night. Cotton jersey nightshirts for the mild months, magical satin for the colder ones (very few), and nothing in summer. I wish the summer here didn’t last so damned long. 🙂

Hello ladies

Just  received my 2 new  nightgowns

Now,  would like to  get  some  babydolls

Take care

My best to you all

Anonymous

I sleep in my birthday suit.

I would love to wear lingerie to bed at night.

Heck, those of you who know me know that I want to be Diane 24/7/365.

I just love being a girl!

Hugs to all for allowing me to share my impossible dream with you,

Diane

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Yes, always pantyhose, sports bra and nightie. When I wake up, I slip into my pumps, put my breastforms in my sports bra and slip on my wig. I start my day en femme.

Anonymous

I wear a babydoll nightie, and in the morning slip into panties, bra and chemise for the morning coffee routine

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Jes,

Usually a long gown on cooler nights, and a babydoll or cami and panties on warmer nights.  On those crazy hot nights I usually just wear just a grin.   I never wear stockings to bed much, they are more a day time thing for me.

I will wear a little perfume on occasion for that extra feminine touch 😊.

Stevie

Most nights black panties a chemise and lipstick

Anonymous

Every night I wear some combination of above the knee nightgown, panties, stockings, half slip, bra with forms, lipstick and perfume.

Kathleen xxxxx❤💋

Revel
      Baroness

Absolutely! I love to wear my silk pink nightie at night, or my cute leopard pajamas, and dance listening to music just before bedtime.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[quote quote=522033]and lipstick[/quote]
      No makeup in bed for me, gets to messed up both on face and pillow, something I got confirmed when I was tired and forgot.

/kt

Anonymous

Panties only to sleep in, I don’t own any  men’s pyjamas and never worn them, usually when it’s hot weather  I don’t sleep in anything, but normally just lovely soft panties

She often puts me into a Babydoll nightie when relaxing after dinner, or for “Play time.” But for sleepy time we are always in just our skin.

Once she had me all fixed up to watch TV when the doorbell rang and she exclaimed: “Oh, I forgot that I invited Bob and Sue over for drinks and Pinochle! Too late to change now, you get the door while I clear the table.”

There were some raised eyebrows and “my, you look comfy” comments, but otherwise everything was normal.

Yes! I love it! It makes me feel so feminine and girly. Did I mention that I love it?!? I don’t have much, a couple of camisoles, a pretty and super soft nightgown, and four nighties. I never thought of wearing a nightgown until my wife picked it up saying I needed one. Ok babe! Twist my arm! I’m sure I’ll get more nightwear as time goes on because my wife seems to think that I’m going to buy a whole new wardrobe for Jill. Who am I to argue with such a smart woman?

There’s nothing like it Jill, wearing lingerie to bed is incredible.

Anonymous

Doesn’t matter what I go to bed in….by morning I am in the buff. I will be in hell if I ever have to go to the nursing home.

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?