- July 10, 2021 at 11:42 am #515752Jess SecretParticipantRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 233Has thanked: 669 timesBeen thanked: 1034 times
I do and it’s wonderful, I have a extensive wardrobe of beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie (baby-dolls, satin chemises/robe sets, long nightgowns/negligees) and wear something feminine to bed every night. There is nothing more feminine in female clothing than beautiful lingerie imo. How many of you indulge and what is your lingerie wardrobe like?
Total of 40 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- July 27, 2021 at 9:28 am #523769Jill QuinnLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 64Has thanked: 275 timesBeen thanked: 258 times
Yes! I love it! It makes me feel so feminine and girly. Did I mention that I love it?!? I don’t have much, a couple of camisoles, a pretty and super soft nightgown, and four nighties. I never thought of wearing a nightgown until my wife picked it up saying I needed one. Ok babe! Twist my arm! I’m sure I’ll get more nightwear as time goes on because my wife seems to think that I’m going to buy a whole new wardrobe for Jill. Who am I to argue with such a smart woman?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 27, 2021 at 8:39 am #523749Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 420Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 1260 times
She often puts me into a Babydoll nightie when relaxing after dinner, or for “Play time.” But for sleepy time we are always in just our skin.
Once she had me all fixed up to watch TV when the doorbell rang and she exclaimed: “Oh, I forgot that I invited Bob and Sue over for drinks and Pinochle! Too late to change now, you get the door while I clear the table.”
There were some raised eyebrows and “my, you look comfy” comments, but otherwise everything was normal.
- July 25, 2021 at 2:41 am #522309AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Panties only to sleep in, I don’t own any men’s pyjamas and never worn them, usually when it’s hot weather I don’t sleep in anything, but normally just lovely soft panties
- July 24, 2021 at 1:56 pm #522115Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 317Has thanked: 356 timesBeen thanked: 1298 times
No makeup in bed for me, gets to messed up both on face and pillow, something I got confirmed when I was tired and forgot.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 24, 2021 at 11:17 am #522084RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 221Has thanked: 413 timesBeen thanked: 769 times
- July 24, 2021 at 9:55 am #522070Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 81Replies: 715Has thanked: 2855 timesBeen thanked: 3172 times
Every night I wear some combination of above the knee nightgown, panties, stockings, half slip, bra with forms, lipstick and perfume.
- July 24, 2021 at 7:25 am #522033
- July 24, 2021 at 6:50 am #522023Brianna RizzoliDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 68Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
Normally, I sleep mother-naked. it feels much more comfortable. I hate when your bed clothes get “wrapped up and twisted” from tossing and turning.
If I want to dress for bed, I usually will put on a micro G-string and a spaghetti strap, cropped tank top. It is surprisingly comfortable (after being nude). Gods forbid that there is an earthquake though!!!! Being that I live in the northern part of the West Coast, we are under constant threat of earthquakes. Well, that would certainly let the cat out of the bag!!!
- July 24, 2021 at 6:42 am #522020Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 57Replies: 1566Has thanked: 6622 timesBeen thanked: 7898 times
Usually a long gown on cooler nights, and a babydoll or cami and panties on warmer nights. On those crazy hot nights I usually just wear just a grin. I never wear stockings to bed much, they are more a day time thing for me.
I will wear a little perfume on occasion for that extra feminine touch 😊.
- July 24, 2021 at 6:18 am #522008AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- July 24, 2021 at 5:41 am #522000Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1742Has thanked: 1318 timesBeen thanked: 4965 times
Yes, always pantyhose, sports bra and nightie. When I wake up, I slip into my pumps, put my breastforms in my sports bra and slip on my wig. I start my day en femme.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 24, 2021 at 3:20 am #521941Diane RakersBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 822Has thanked: 1403 timesBeen thanked: 2798 times
I would love to wear lingerie to bed at night.
Heck, those of you who know me know that I want to be Diane 24/7/365.
I just love being a girl!
Hugs to all for allowing me to share my impossible dream with you,
- July 24, 2021 at 3:18 am #521939
- July 24, 2021 at 2:00 am #521928Phillysis SandersonPrincessRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
- July 13, 2021 at 8:48 pm #517329Valerie FisherDuchessRegistered On: July 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 81Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 278 times
I’m a Texas girl, so what I wear to bed depends on the time of year. I always look forward to winter, where I can indulge in satin camis and robes, but most of the time, it’s just too warm at night. Cotton jersey nightshirts for the mild months, magical satin for the colder ones (very few), and nothing in summer. I wish the summer here didn’t last so damned long. 🙂
- July 13, 2021 at 8:32 pm #517325Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 2473Has thanked: 5184 timesBeen thanked: 9365 times
- July 13, 2021 at 8:05 pm #517320
- July 13, 2021 at 7:52 pm #517315Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1522Has thanked: 4335 timesBeen thanked: 4571 times
Only on very rare instances have I dressed feminine for bed, mainly because my wife isn’t so fond of me dressing femme for bed. In other respects she is so wonderful and supportive I don’t push it.
- July 13, 2021 at 6:14 pm #517291DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 127Replies: 2447Has thanked: 15477 timesBeen thanked: 8457 times
- July 13, 2021 at 6:06 pm #517289Stephanie HuflinLadyRegistered On: June 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
OHH, most definitely!!! I guess most of us do. I randomly grab a nightie; whatever I pick, I wear. It varies from nightgowns to babydolls to PJ sets. I do prefer silky or nylon nightgowns, but I can sleep in whatever. Of course, I always wear a bra and panties.
Sleeping in this attire is the only time I get to dress, so I am biased.
- July 11, 2021 at 11:46 am #516285Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 25Replies: 373Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 996 times
Always! I have a variety of nighties with sleeves (sleeveless & strappy too), short pj’s & long pj’s. Mine are mostly cotton with the long pj’s having fleece trousers (pants) for the winter.
- July 11, 2021 at 11:46 am #516284Jenna SupportLadyRegistered On: July 11, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I Love falling asleep in on of my pantygirdle and a full slip. Waking up in the middle of the night or the next morning feeling that lovely caress of my girdle is just wonderful. My wife enjoys cuddling with me as well wearing my night wear. She often wears a full slip with me.
- July 11, 2021 at 11:23 am #516279
- July 11, 2021 at 9:33 am #516231Wendie CrossDuchessRegistered On: March 5, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 13Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
Yes I do. I have floor length and knee length night gowns. I also have PJ sets, shorts and full length. All of my sleep wear is silk or satin. I wear my femme sleep things every night. One of my favorite times of day is waking in the morning and wrapping up in my robe with pink fuzzy slippers. Sitting with a cup of coffee and feeling the softness of my nightie against my body. (just a little footnote. I do have a couple of sexy baby dolls but I’m saving those for when I get to sleep with someone and not alone.)
- July 11, 2021 at 9:15 am #516228Phillysis SandersonPrincessRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
Hello just joined
Love sleeping in my pink nightgown.
I feel so feminine, feeling the air slowly circulate, across my body
No more pjs and their elastic waistband for me
- July 11, 2021 at 8:19 am #516202
- July 11, 2021 at 7:28 am #516176Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 404Has thanked: 1511 timesBeen thanked: 1963 times
- July 10, 2021 at 7:23 pm #515964Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 28Replies: 1006Has thanked: 5710 timesBeen thanked: 4270 times
- July 10, 2021 at 7:20 pm #515960Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 1112Has thanked: 7847 timesBeen thanked: 4661 times
Hi Jess I have two satin shirt nighties with matching panties. One is a really pretty light blue and the other is very pretty light pink. Sometimes my wife scares me when she buys gifts like this for me. She always amazes me. Maybe she really does understand the brain of a crossdresser. I am not complaining that is for sure Luv Stephanie
- July 11, 2021 at 7:06 am #516167sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 235Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 1205 times
Isn’t it to have such understanding wives, Several years ago my wife bought A long pink satin nightie that was lacey and had A lot of embroidery on it. She said when she saw it it had you written all over it. She had me model it for her. within A week she bought an identical one for herself. It made me feel closer to her with both of us wearing matching nighties and she felt the same closeness. It was fantastic.
- July 10, 2021 at 6:05 pm #515939
- July 10, 2021 at 5:50 pm #515932LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 235Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 1205 times
- July 10, 2021 at 5:01 pm #515918Jennifer LeeLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
- July 10, 2021 at 4:41 pm #515912Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 97Replies: 916Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 3344 times
For all but the hottest Australian summer nights when I’m as good as naked I always wear femme underwear.
Winter, bra, breast forms, panties, heavy duty tights and a thermal shorts sleeve cami. Winter make pj’s over the above Summer, men’s shorty pj’s but with the bra, forms and panties/lacy’ silk shoe string cami.
“in between” substitute tights with panty hose.
When away on overnight trips, “the full quid”… Femme nightwear, (just bought my first silk full length nightie for warmer times), winter as above but with floral and cosy winter femme pj’s and dressing gown.
I also use my attachable breast forms on these trips, to get the “full femme’ effect of sleeping bra less.
Sweet (femme) dreams
- July 10, 2021 at 2:46 pm #515839BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 1583Has thanked: 1725 timesBeen thanked: 4018 times
- July 10, 2021 at 2:26 pm #515829
- July 10, 2021 at 2:01 pm #515815Sandy HoneyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 192Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 937 times
- July 10, 2021 at 1:59 pm #515814Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 27Replies: 455Has thanked: 2406 timesBeen thanked: 2357 times
Feminine nightwear is the only way to sleep. My favorite is a black babydoll with matching string panty and built-in breasts. There have been other sexy pj’s over the years, body stockings and multi piece outfits but babydolls are the best.
- July 10, 2021 at 1:48 pm #515804Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 265Has thanked: 1771 timesBeen thanked: 1523 times
- July 10, 2021 at 1:42 pm #515799
- July 10, 2021 at 1:29 pm #515793
- July 10, 2021 at 1:08 pm #515786
- July 10, 2021 at 12:07 pm #515764LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 92Replies: 1177Has thanked: 1162 timesBeen thanked: 5789 times
I only sleep two ways. Most often I sleep in a satin nightie (or some similar silky material). Occasionally I sleep naked. It depends entirely on mood, sometimes mine and sometimes hers.
- July 10, 2021 at 12:03 pm #515762Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 48Replies: 1736Has thanked: 6794 timesBeen thanked: 4070 times
- July 10, 2021 at 12:01 pm #515761patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 81Replies: 1529Has thanked: 2471 timesBeen thanked: 5697 times
Oh yes definitely.
I wear a bra and panties to bed even though most GG’s dont wear bras to bed.
I love wearing a bra so much.
I also wear a nightie over that I prefer a satin nightie.
sometimes I wear Body shaper body suits I just live the way they feel.
sometimes sleeping is my longest or only femme time of the day.
- July 10, 2021 at 11:50 am #515757Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 4, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 188Has thanked: 354 timesBeen thanked: 680 times
Yes of course, doesnt everyone? I usually slip into a nightie just before 10pm in the week maybe a little later at weekend.. i just think if your going live the life of a woman then that means sleeping as a woman would. I do need to invest in some sleepwear as i love feeling all snuggly in bed and ive found i sleep so much better in my nightie too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.