- December 22, 2020 at 10:28 am #421774HippieParticipantRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 6Replies: 100Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
I was sitting in the chatroom today and I realize. That I kept playing with my hair. From twisting it, to braiding it and everything in between.
So do you catch yourself playing with your hair?
- December 25, 2020 at 12:12 am #422893AshleyLadyRegistered On: May 25, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 188Has thanked: 522 timesBeen thanked: 631 times
Funny thing, any time before it would have been a definite “no” but since I missed the window of opportunity to get a haircut in my area when barber shops were allowed to open, my hair has gotten longer than it has in a really long time, close to being as long as I’ve ever had it. It’s kind of annoying and more likely than not I’ll get it cut when I can, but it did occur to me that sometimes I like it when it gets in my face and I brush it aside, and other moments like that. So I voted sometimes.
- December 24, 2020 at 5:50 pm #422829
- December 23, 2020 at 6:35 pm #422410
- December 23, 2020 at 12:33 pm #422261Alexis TressePrincess - AnnualRegistered On: March 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 86Has thanked: 1030 timesBeen thanked: 325 times
- December 23, 2020 at 10:30 am #422212EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2250 times
Constantly! My real hair is thin on top but down to my butt in the back. My wife braids it for me daily. I find myself, anytime I am just sitting, twisting the braid and letting it go. So, when I wear wigs, I transfer that behavior to them as well. Constantly running my fingers through them. Fun question!
- December 23, 2020 at 1:17 pm #422283HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 6Replies: 100Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
I know the feeling of the thin hair dome, At least it waited for me, The thinning hit me in my late 40s. I wish I could stop it, but on the side note, my beard grows faster and thicker.
I noticed men with thick beards seems to have hair loss more than ones that can’t grow a beard
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 23, 2020 at 10:14 am #422204
- December 23, 2020 at 8:25 am #422132KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 300Has thanked: 417 timesBeen thanked: 1144 times
Well actually it is my wife who catches me playing with my hair and she keeps telling me to “Stop it”. My hair is about 5 or so inches past my bra strap (a bit longer than my wife’s hair). At 66 years of age, it is wonderful to still have a full head of hair. Many women have complimented me on it. Right now, I just finished exercising so my hair is still in pigtails. Fun to stroke and twist the ends. I just realized that I never see my wife playing with her hair, hmmm. Stay safe, stay healthy, All the best, Hugs, Krista.
- December 23, 2020 at 8:40 am #422143
- December 23, 2020 at 8:07 am #422123Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4648Has thanked: 7791 timesBeen thanked: 7868 times
All the time, tie it up, release and let it fall. Always at home putting in clips, hair bands barrettes never leaving it alone. And when out in a ponytail and always touching and playing with it. So yes for much of the I just can’t leave my hands of it…🌷
- December 23, 2020 at 7:48 am #422116Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 456Has thanked: 1923 timesBeen thanked: 1707 times
Oh yes and started years ago when I grew my hair long . Twirling it with my fingers when at the computer or in a conversation in a comfortable chair. Also fingering it back behind my ears or playing with curls. I even saw a video on how a girl can flirt this way in a playful manner while staring in his eyes.
- December 23, 2020 at 7:20 am #422105michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 220Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
- December 22, 2020 at 7:04 pm #421950Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 334Has thanked: 736 timesBeen thanked: 1478 times
I am plying with my hair often these days. I observed a young mother in Church on Sunday ( I think she was breast feeding her baby- this is done so much more discreetly than 30 years ago), while holing the baby with one hand was twirling a lock of her hair around her finger. I have found for me running my fingers through my now shoulder length hair is nice and also started to twirl my hair also as the young mother did. It just feels nice.
- December 22, 2020 at 4:20 pm #421894
- December 22, 2020 at 3:25 pm #421871LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 108Has thanked: 735 timesBeen thanked: 581 times
At 75 I still have fairly good hair and I am letting it grow out though it is a slow process. But yes the front part still tends to fall over my face and eyes so I am forever fussing with it. When I firsts married my SO my hair hung down my back it will be a long time to get it that long again!
But actually I find that I tend to play with my breasts more. They are growing nicely and with my SO sucking them regularly it is a nice experience.
- December 22, 2020 at 3:18 pm #421868Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1145Has thanked: 3129 timesBeen thanked: 2989 times
Yes, but only in femme mode, my male hair is much too short for that! I have a long and short wig, and I find myself often playing with my hair when I have the long one on. The shorter one is a better quality lace front wig, and passes very well, but the long one isn’t. I often think about getting a longer, better one at times.
- December 22, 2020 at 3:10 pm #421863Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 71Replies: 715Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2300 times
- December 22, 2020 at 12:04 pm #421804Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 358Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 1376 times
No. My own hair is quite long, so I’m used to having long hair. I will still brush it out of my face as needed, and if it gets annoying I’ll put a bobby pin or two in it to keep it from falling in my face.
- December 22, 2020 at 12:04 pm #421803Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 633 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
- December 22, 2020 at 10:50 am #421781T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 281Has thanked: 2663 timesBeen thanked: 1124 times
By ” Hair”….you mean my wig?
No, no play there. I also don’t play with with what little hair I have left at 74 yrs.
Never had the ” habit” of playing with my hair. Sometimes those habits lead to ” Hair Loss” from mechanical twisting, or torque on the stran in the fingers. USUALLY, a ” nervous” habit, most doctors would say it’s a bad habit and should be curtailed.
- December 22, 2020 at 11:24 am #421791
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.