Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Hippie
      Lady

I was sitting in the chatroom today and I realize. That I kept playing with my hair. From twisting it, to braiding it and everything in between.

So do you catch yourself playing with your hair?

Anonymous

By ” Hair”….you mean my wig?

No, no play there. I also don’t play with with what little hair I have left at 74 yrs.

Never had the ” habit” of playing with my hair. Sometimes those habits lead to ” Hair Loss” from mechanical twisting, or torque on the stran in the fingers. USUALLY, a ” nervous” habit,  most doctors would say it’s a bad habit and should be curtailed.

Dr.T.J.

Hippie
        Lady

I know all that. I had long hair most of my adult life and I should know better.

Anonymous
      Lady

I put my hair in a high-ish ponytail and I play with it CONSTANTLY! I just love it. It was actually the trigger of repressed memories and started me along this road….again  🙂

No.  My own hair is quite long, so I’m used to having long hair.  I will still brush it out of my face as needed, and if it gets annoying I’ll put a bobby pin or two in it to keep it from falling in my face.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

No cos at 73, male me I does have any left to play with….. Sorry

But in Caty mode I’m always fushing and primping witha brush.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Yes, but only in femme mode, my male hair is much too short for that! I have a long and short wig, and I find myself often playing with my hair when I have the long one on. The shorter one is a better quality lace front wig, and passes very well, but the long one isn’t. I often think about getting a longer, better one at times.

Amy

Leslie
      Lady

At 75 I still have fairly good hair and I am letting it grow out though it is a slow process. But yes the front part still tends to fall over my face and eyes so I am forever fussing with it. When I firsts married my SO my hair hung down my back it will be a long time to get it that long again!

But actually I find that I tend to play with my breasts more. They are growing nicely and with my SO sucking them regularly it is a nice experience.
      Leslie

Since my hair has grown longer I do find myself twisting or playing with it.

Alice

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I am plying with my hair often these days.  I observed a young mother in Church on Sunday ( I think she was breast feeding her baby- this is done so much more discreetly than 30 years ago), while holing the baby with one hand was twirling a lock of her hair around her finger.  I have found for me running my fingers through my now shoulder length hair is nice and also started to twirl my hair also as the young mother did.  It just feels nice.

Sandy

Yes, but not an idle play or twirl, usually to hook it back over my ears. That’s a wig of course, at my age, my hair just doesn’t conform to my expectations.

Oh yes and started years ago when I grew my hair long . Twirling it with my fingers when at the computer or in a conversation in a comfortable chair. Also fingering it back behind my ears or playing with curls. I even saw a video on how a girl can flirt this way in a playful manner while staring in his eyes.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

All the time,  tie it up,  release and let it fall.  Always at home putting  in clips, hair bands barrettes never leaving it alone. And when out in a ponytail and always touching and playing with it.  So yes for much of the I just can’t leave my hands of it…🌷

Krista
      Duchess

Well actually it is my wife who catches me playing with my hair and she keeps telling me to “Stop it”.  My hair is about 5 or so inches past my bra strap (a bit longer than my wife’s hair).  At 66 years of age, it is wonderful to still have a full head of hair.  Many women have complimented me on it.  Right now, I just finished exercising so my hair is still in pigtails.  Fun to stroke and twist the ends. I just realized that I never see my wife playing with her hair, hmmm.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the best, Hugs, Krista.

Hippie
        Lady

Same as you. My hair is a lot longer than my wife’s. She also likes to point it out to

I would if I had any! 🤣

Emily
      Lady

Constantly! My real hair is thin on top but down to my butt in the back. My wife braids it for me daily. I find myself, anytime I am just sitting, twisting the braid and letting it go. So, when I wear wigs, I transfer that behavior to them as well. Constantly running my fingers through them. Fun question!

Hippie
        Lady

I know the feeling of the thin hair dome, At least it waited for me, The thinning hit me in my late 40s. I wish I could stop it, but on the side note, my beard grows faster and thicker.

I noticed men with thick beards seems to have hair loss more than ones that can’t grow a beard

Wigs for me, too. They and my wife’s clothes led to my discovery that I’m at least partly trans and then to my discovery of our CDH site.

I play with my hair all the time too, and absolutely love to just sit and brush it.

PaulaF

Ashley
      Lady

Funny thing, any time before it would have been a definite “no” but since I missed the window of opportunity to get a haircut in my area when barber shops were allowed to open, my hair has gotten longer than it has in a really long time, close to being as long as I’ve ever had it. It’s kind of annoying and more likely than not I’ll get it cut when I can, but it did occur to me that sometimes I like it when it gets in my face and I brush it aside, and other moments like that. So I voted sometimes.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?