Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last night I had a dream (Again) whereas I am a genetic female.  The dream was SO real.  And although , obviously, I looked different,. In the dream I could FEEL myself as me.  As the Real me.  And I was SO Happy.  I’ve had these dreams periodically throughout my life in many different forms.  Some where as I was in school as a girl.  Where as I was a mother.  Where as I was swimming and flirting with guys. Lol .. Also, before, like last night, where I was making love with a man.  I could feel EVERYTHING . Yes. EVERYTHING.  I Was a woman.  Then I woke up and I… 😔 .  Actually when I woke up I panicked and .tried to go back to sleep and find ME again.  But it was gone. I couldn’t . And I was heartbroken.  So I lay there in silence in the dark for I don’t know how long.  Tears wetting my cheecks as I tried to remember every detail until I drifted off again.    I was fine when I awoke again this morning.  And I told my wife about my dream and she just held me and said it’s ok Rachel. I got you.  And a flood of love and warmth washed through me and I felt so happy to have this Wonder woman in my life.  Yet still, I miss being Rachel in the flesh. And probably will for the rest of my life.  Because I know….  I have been alive as a woman in another life time…  I just know it.

Anonymous

Sorry…but I dream every time at night if I take my muscle relaxant meds, Tirzanidine.

But I am always a man, a surgeon, teaching residents in the O .R. or in clinic at the hospital. It’s what I did for 50 years.

Dr.T.J.

I have had many, many dreams where I knew I was crossdressed, but out and about living my life as Jennifer. Very often they inclyde my real-life family and friends. They are wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.

-Jen

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Yes , I too have had many dreams of that nature. In early grade school I used to dream that the nuns were always chasing me down and dressing me in girl clothes.  I don’t often remember them in detail. Once i started embracing the experience it left me with good feelings. I loved being a girl, even in my dreams.

Rachel, I have had those kind of dreams from not too long after I first thought I was supposed to be a girl, all the way up to just recently.  They were much more common during grade school and Jr high.  I was often very sad when I woke up in the morning and looked and saw that ‘it’ was still there.  The dreams have never been terrifying or scary that I can remember, but usually made me sad for a little while until my day got going with school and all.

The ones later in life, probably starting in my mid 30’s were always very vivid to me when I first woke up, but it is hard to capture those visions once we have awakened.  They have all been fairly good, and I have not had the same feeling I had when younger.  I have very seldom ever had a bad dream, of any sort of subject, so I know those dreams have been okay at least.  Since my chemo, I can remember more details from them, and I have noticed they take place in different parts of the same town, I just do not know where that town is.  I have even started to diagram the town as I can remember it when I first wake up if I make that connection before coming too awake.  It is an interesting project to say the least and I hope to keep building on it in the future.

And yes, I am a woman in these dreams.  Not CD or Trans, the transition is complete.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.

I had such a dream years ago. I was riding the bus dressing as a business woman with a collared white shirt and an above the knee dark grey business skirt with a pair of black high heels. It felt so real to me. I wasn’t even confused or surprised to see myself wearing that. My hair was long and wavy as I remember. And yeah I felt disappointed when I woke up lol.

I feel the same way about being a woman in a past life. It’s hard to explain but I did tell my wife this before we were married almost 20 years ago. I told my daughter not too long ago too.

I tried to edit my reply and messed something up and can’t do it now.

I just wanted to add that I have yet to have a dream about being a GG but that would be so awesome. I generally haven’t dreamed a lot over the years. If I do, I don’t seem to remember. Since I kicked my crossdressing into high gear lately, I have been dreaming almost every night about being dressed to a certain extent.

Anonymous

I’ve had many dreams over the years where i was a woman,

Some of them were so real and vivid sometimes i was a wife and mother with children,

Sometimes i was a school girl who had just reached puberty and my body was just developing into a woman,

Sometimes i was an older woman who had just retired and could stay at home and please herself what she did with her life,

But they all had the same ending i would wake up and they would all disappear leaving me so sad and if i tried to go back to sleep the dreams had just disappeared,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I often dream of myself out fully en femme and being around a lot of people. Many are looking at me. Some are giving me compliments. The dream often ends with me realizing I’m in Patty mode but in my regular life where I don’t dress. Then I’m trying to figure how to get out of there without getting recognized and get into my guy attire.

Last night I dreamed I managed to change my outfit but realized I left my wig behind and went back trying to find it.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I answered yes, as I have had dreams both ways. What I mean is, I know I’m out and doing something as Amy which is most of them, but then there have been times when I am dressed as a woman, presenting as such, and it just feels so good, and so natural.

Dreams being what they are, they can be crazy and mixed up, but also so very very real. I have had that experience waking up and not being sure where or what I am, and as I come to the realization I’m just a guy in bed and it was just a dream, yes, I’ve felt a similar sadness too.

Amy

I was attending a out of town wedding and after the reception I retired to my hotel room and laid down on the bed, then drifted off sleep. Truthfully I had more than a few drinks and sleep overtook me in a few minutes and I fell into a deep sleep. I don’t know how long I had been asleep when I started dreaming. In my dream I was the bride who was getting married. I was dressed in a white wedding dress complete with a vail and a long train. I was  in a room with my bridesmaids and they were helping me with my makeup and one was actually styling my hair. I remember that I nervous about getting married but was looking forward to doing it I didn’t know who it was that I was going to be married to because there wasn’t any men in my dream. My bridesmaids were telling me not to worry because everything was going to be alright. I remember standing up and looking at myself in a mirror and I was a beautiful bride. Sadly as I was leaving the room I woke up and realized that I had been dreaming. I was so sad that I had woken up before I finished the dream. Dreams are crazy and there isn’t any rhythm or reason to them and sometimes they are so real that it’s scary. This was one of the ones that felt like it was real

I’m not sure that I recall my dreams from when I’m sleeping all that much. But, from a very young age, I’ve had the habit of day-dreaming, of letting my mind wander and effectively telling myself stories. And, as far back as I can remember, a huge number of them have had ‘me’ as a girl or, in later life, as a woman.

As I’m not asleep I don’t wake up heartbroken but, when ultimately I get shaken out of my day-dream, it’s all to often back to me in ‘male-mode’ and the contrast between my thoughts of me as Rachel and me as a man are often deeply depressing.

Rachel xx

Anonymous

In my case, I always dream during the day, imagining a life in which I am treated like a lady, like a woman, living in a couple with another woman (genetic woman), of course she being the dominant masculine part and I exercising my  feminine  role.  taking care of the home and taking care of my wife, like any wife would take care of her partner and lover, that is my dream, my dream has also been to be able to experience what a woman experiences in her daily life, for example having her menstrual period, having a long and abundant hair, to be able to wear dresses and skirts without anyone being able to judge me, to be called by my children mom and to be able to enjoy Mother’s Day like any woman, to be able to be courted and conquered by a beautiful and masculine woman, Those who already know me know my weakness for masculine women, they are so attractive that they make my feminine instinct overflow when observing them, well yes, for some I am a sissy but it is who I am and what I have hidden in my heart for many years, dreams that may never come true, I only ask my God to give me a loving and understanding wife with whom I can be myself, a woman, many kisses and hugs Felicity

En mi caso, yo siempre sueño de dia, imaginanndome una vida en la que yo sea tratada como una dama, como una mujer, viviendo en pareja con otra mujer (mujer genetica), claro ella siendo la parte masculina dominante y yo ejerciendo mi rol femenino, cuidando del hogar y cuidando de mi esposa como cualquier esposa cuidaria de su compañera y amante, ese es mi sueño, mi sueño tambien ha sido poder experimentar lo que una mujer experimenta en su diario vivir, por ejemplo tener su periodo mestrual, tener una cabellera larga y abundante, poder vestir los vestidos y las faldas sin que nadie me pueda juzgar, ser llamada por mis hijos mama y poder disfrutar del dia de las madres como cualquier mujer, poder ser cortejada y conquistada por una mujer hermosa y masculina, las que  ya  me conocen saben mi debilidad por las mujeres masculinas, son tan atractivas que hacen que mi instinto femenino se desborde al observarlas, pues si, para algunas soy una sissy pero es lo que soy y lo que he escondido en mi corazon por muchos años, sueños que tal vez nunca se realicen, solo le pido a mi Dios que me pueda dar una esposa amorosa y comprensiva con quien pueda ser yo misma, una mujer,  muchos besos y abrazos felicity

Anonymous

hi sisters and beautiful ladies, i want to apologize because I wrote my previous paragraph in Spanish as well, there are  members that understand better in Spanish  hugs a lot felicity

I do sometimes dream of being a gg and having sex with a man (sometimes more than 1 giggle) and being loved as a woman.

Anonymous

I’ve had similar dreams where I was truly Annaleigh, but in mine, I was only with other women. Maybe one man and several women at once.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

It’s not often I remember my dreams and when I do it’s of course some times about Kelly  but it’s always me being crossdressed, never that I am a girl. I take that as another “proof” that I am not interested in transition, only in crossdressing.

/kt

Kathleen
      Duchess

Oh yes yes yes I cherish those dreams I wish I could record them someway

That’s two questions. Yes, I have dreamt that I was female. No, I did not wake up broken-hearted. So both answers.

Araminta.

Me too. I should have made that clear that I had two answers.

Yes. I knew there would be some who would need both yes and no so that is why I made it available to choose more than one answer. ☺️  Thank you for taking the poll and taking the time also to reply . 😁

I would like to thank all of you for your replys. I enjoyed reading each and every one of them.  Just a quick side note here about some thing that I can’t quite understand but , there have been many times that I would be daydreaming as Rachel but not dressed or anything.  Just thinking. And my wife would look at me and say something like, well there you are Rachel.  How are you?   Or Hello Rachel. It’s nice to see you.  And of course I always respond.   But she’s never misadressed it.  She can just tell.  She says I soften and my face just glows.   None of this really has any relevance to anything.  Just a random fact share. ☺️  I guess the daydreaming some of you spoke of sparked it.   Anyway.  Thank you again for taking the time to read and participate in my lil poll.  And if anyone would like to add me on your friends list that I haven’t befriended yet, please do.  I’m going to try my hardest to stay more active here as you are my special Family and I need you all so much.  Wishing you all Much joy , love , and laughter.   💞 Rachel

Anonymous

Yes, I wish they would happen more often! When I was a teenager, I had dreams that I was a teen girl and I was with a guy. I can’t say what we were doing on CDH. Use your imagination!

Kay

I imagine it is the same things I was dreaming of doing with a man while dreaming I was a gg

I dreamt i was out shopping fully dressed last night.  I tried on so many beautiful outfits.

Now I am laying on my bed fully dressed wanting to go out and afraid to leave my room.  I have been out before and will again

I just am having a hard time figuring out how to get past my Daughter who does not know about Paula.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Paula

[postquote quote=414349]
      Omg absolutely I do I dream 😍 of waking up every morning getting showered and wearing bra’s panties makeup and a dress for work something ld just want to do so much to be the woman I always feel I am

Yes I have, and quite recently.
      Unfortunately as most dreams do, the content was all but lost upon awakening

Great question!

As far as I can remember, I haven’t had dreams like those so far but some days ago I had a dream where I had gone to a secret place to take HRT hidden from other people.

I told my therapist about the dream and she said it may have happened because the videos I watch on YouTube about trans girls, HRT, SRS and so on.

xoxo

Daisy

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve never – as best as I can remember – had a dream where I was a girl.  Used to day dream about it a lot though.  🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

Yes.I was about six or seven and dreamt I was  a little girl called Barbara and was wearing a brown skirt.I was hugely disappointed when I woke up to find out I was dreaming.That dream has stayed with me for fitfy something years.I keep thinking that my femme personality manifested itself in that dream. My regret about it being a dream would have had a great effect on me.Like many of us I would go to bed and pray that God would turn me into a girl.

Sunita
      Lady

Yes I had a dream, when I was 24 years old. In the dream I was a young unmarried girl . I was sleeping and some people were around me waiting for me to get up. Someone whispered that she (me) is getting passed the marriage age . (At that time, In india 22-23 was the ideal age for girls to marry! Now it is 26-29) We must hurry up and look for groom for . Listening this I was in heaven though in dream !!

As I woke up I was very happy ( blushed ).

AT LEAST IN A DREAM I AM A GIRL….

DREAMS NEVER COME TRUE 🤔😏😒😒😥😥😫😫

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’ve read that it’s been studied that we dream 5,6, or more times a night, and we don’t usually remember any of them.  Some years ago I had a dream, and woke up, seemingly from the ending, and immediately wrote it down. Why? Because in it, I was a full genetic female, except I still  had the inner thoughts I was who I am awake.  And I was a different ethnicity, clothing appropriate, and in a totally different time and location, maybe even in another world. I was somewhere between the ages of 18 and 22 and I was in a line of about 8 to 10 other young women all of the same ethnicity and we were being physically examined by some old woman (like an old time nurse or nanny) as we stood mute in front of some imposing male figure.  And when she got to me, I could fully, totally feel her examine my breasts – I mean to every single touch – as she was checking my health. I stood there terrified that here I was a young woman except I knew I shouldn’t have been there at all and I would be found out.  Like somehow it was like a previous life that I had been called back into. And then I awoke.

Anonymous

Past life regression? You should try self hypnosis.

Anonymous

had more of a desire of being a girl and even being married to a guy that enjoys me for who or what I am and loved the dream but turned out all it was just a dream

I’ve had dreams where I was a GG. My difference to your question is that I was never heartbroken about. I see that the dreams are affirming my feminine spirit, even if my body doesn’t.

I rarely remember my dreams. The ones I do remember typically include dressing. The one dream that I remember clearly is one in which I returned home a woman after being away for some years and took my mother shopping. It was a bummer to wake up and realize that it was just a dream and would never happen.

Anonymous

It’s been awhile since I’ve dreamt of being a girl; however, I do remember in those few instances dreaming of being caught dressed and not caring that I was. I was scared and panicky only for a few seconds and then relaxed.

What fun! Hope I’ve planted the seed for it happening again tonight! Coincidentally I went in my first shopping trip tonight. May that will stir up some dreaming!

No, but I did wake up and see my costume on the floor from last night, and breathe a deep sigh that I had to wear drab today.

It was a bit of a fight internally not to grab a dress and sling it on regardless of consequences, but just then my wife awoke and asked what the time was, which punctured my somewhat rebellious bubble.

Love Laura

Yes as to the first part and No as to the second. I am happy right where I am (Covid issues aside).

ChloeC
      Duchess

[postquote quote=426634]
      Hi Kellie. Actually I found an online self hypnosis program downloaded it and put it on a player put on headphones went to bed and tried it out several times. It was just basically trying to get you into the mood of imagining yourself to be female. Very soothing and relaxing and enjoyable. But I could never tell if it worked as I never remembered any dreams the next day . I tried it at least 3 or 4 times. No remembered dreams like that one since.

Sunita
      Lady

[postquote quote=416429]
      Recently I had couple of dreams. One about 2 weeks back. My mom and sister are asking me to wear a Sky blue coloured night gown made of silk. (I remember this gown . My sister had it about 30 years ago.) And I happily accepted their advice and wore it. I had nice breasts and I was wearing a bra. What a satisfying dream , isn’t it ?

Second dream I had couple of days ago. I was roaming in a Mall someone handed over a pink panty and I wore it. As if I am shopping and having a trial !!

What could be its meaning ?

Jasmine
      Lady

I remember before I even started cross-dressing I’d have this constant recurring dream where I would wake up in the bed and I was a girl and I had on my night gown and I would get up get dressed in a cute skirt blouse and heels and just go about the day. God I haven’t thought about that dream in years

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes. Only a few nights ago I dreamed I was dressed to the nines and shopping in a huge Mall with lots of people around and everyone treated me as just a normal female out shopping. I remember I was walking in heels and had a large purse on my arm and some guys were noticing me as I walked by which was a little thrill. A hotel was part of this Mall and I was looking for the elevator to get to the fourth floor where my room was. I never found the elevator but it felt wonderful just walking among people in public and being admired as a beautiful female. I woke up remembering as much of the dream as I could and was still feeling happy. It was a good start to my day.

Yes occasionally dream of being stephanie (not near enough though).  Often these dreams are somewhat erotic which is also nice.  In addition my wife has also had some dreams of me as stephanie.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?